Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wind-up Waffles

Lazarus Larkin
Yeata Zi
Lazarus Larkin
I mostly only stay out of habit and because my friends are here. If we could all agree on another site to join I'd probably ditch.
This makes me sad. D:

Well, it's the truth. I've been here for nearly 10 years and have watched the entire process as the site grew from a pet project of a handful of people to a giant corporate machine, and it's been a painful process the whole way. I really should have left a long time ago.

Sadly, this. ^

I mainly come back out of habit. And a couple friends still around that have been about as long as me.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
All Cash Shop items being soulbound. I have to draw a line somewhere.

Enduring Shapeshifter

I left back in 06 when I lost all my items and my friends, then I came back in 09 never thinking I'd come back....

But slowly I've been watching this site.. well, get worse.. the roleplay community has fallen apart, items are getting more ridiculous... still the lack of simplistic anime items (Wrapped chest..?)

I'm one of the few who's mainly just here now and trying to find a reason to stick around... It's hard to leave a site that you have so many good.. and bad memories of but a sure fire way to get me gone is the site going P2P.

Lanzer being laid off would make me sad but I wouldn't leave unless it was the eventual downfall.

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
If they laid off Zimmay I might quit....She made my twi'lek item come true and I just...no...they can't let that awesome go.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
I can't see that ever happening. Lanzer is pretty much Gaia's mascot, at least some ways. xd

I already come and go as I please. *shrug* My relationship with Gaia is very much a casual one. :V

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
pay to play for me.

Impassioned Misfit

I don't think they'd ever do something like get rid of Lanzer, but I wouldn't leave if they did. I'd be sad, yeah, really sad, but even if they laid him off tomorrow, it wouldn't be as impactful as if they had several years ago. His role's kind of minimized now. He's still one of the founding members and seems like a great guy, so of course it would suuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Honestly, I don't know if anything could ever totally put me off Gaia... Six-year-and-counting-addictions aren't easily broken.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

I have no clue what I'd do if Gaia goes away.
I'm only here to kill boredom,read interesting threads,dress up my avi,and talk to people. sweatdrop

So take that away and I'll be wandering around or not be on the computer as much.xD;
if gaia disabled classic profiles i'd quit
outside of my own personal tiring of this site there isn't a real reason i'd ever quit though, unless that happened

Pixelated Glitch

43,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pixelated Lurker 500
If Reapersun left, I would be devastated. D:

Romantic Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I'd be so sad if Sisky left gonk

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Generally Gaia stopped being what it was for me two years ago.

Personally, I wouldn't get how Gaia could run without Lanzer. It basically would't be Gaia - then again it really isn't now.

I am trying to get back into the whole Gaia thing. Keeps not working and I keep disappearing~

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hamsterliciousness
One major thing that would make me leave the site is the loss of the avi's. I've been on other Gaia like site when Alchemy came in, and kept finding myself logging onto Gaia because the avi's are so pretty and the items are reasonably prices in gold and GC (Well..some GC items).

When zOMG hit the fan, I was telling myself I was going to leave....but never did.

The whole zOMG thing still pisses me off. They could make SOOOO much money...if they just invested in the site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff