Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Trash

I feel like being generous so I wanted to start an anon gifting forum just to show how much I love and appreciate all the other Gaians out there ♥
So feel free to join in on the fun and don't forget to give as much as you recieve ♥
(Don't forget to subscribe and share this forum!
Lots of Love~

furlipop's Princess

Wheezing Bunny

Hey.

I love gold, but I also don't enjoy begging.
So I'll passively beg. How are you today, darling? emotion_kirakira

Sugary Trash

Haunting Paranoia
Hey.

I am doing well, thank you dear c: and you?
(don't forget to bump ♥)

furlipop's Princess

Wheezing Bunny

little-gray-khajiit
Haunting Paranoia
Hey.

(don't forget to bump ♥)

I'm doing pretty good. I'm just enjoying my Sunday afternoon and trying to start my dream avatar.
I'm still actually recovering from this concert I attended to on Friday. Boy, was that a trip gonk

Bashful Noob

bump 3nodding

furlipop's Princess

Wheezing Bunny

Bump heart

furlipop's Princess

Wheezing Bunny

Bump heart

furlipop's Princess

Wheezing Bunny

Bump heart

furlipop's Princess

Wheezing Bunny

Bump heart

Sugary Trash

Haunting Paranoia
little-gray-khajiit
Haunting Paranoia
Hey.

(don't forget to bump ♥)

I'm doing pretty good. I'm just enjoying my Sunday afternoon and trying to start my dream avatar.
I'm still actually recovering from this concert I attended to on Friday. Boy, was that a trip gonk

Ooooo, what concert? o:

furlipop's Princess

Wheezing Bunny

Bump heart

I'm pretty tired of bumping in general. I bumped a thread for 200 bumps in one sitting for 85k.. emo

furlipop's Princess

Wheezing Bunny

little-gray-khajiit

It was the Bryan Stars Tour with Farewell My Love, Her Bright Skies, Snow White's Poison Bite, Late Night Reading, and Catching Your Clouds with Joel Faviere as special guest. Joel Faviere gave me a bear hug and even signed my shoe. It was a great concert, but even though my friend and I had V.I.P tickets, we had to wait for a good 2 hours in the freezing Michigan temperatures because the bands weren't even there yet and because they sorta lied about the times they were going to let V.I.P in. It was a great concert though, and the next one I'm planning on going to is Warped Tour in the summer c: Sorry for the rant gonk

Sugary Trash

Haunting Paranoia
Bump heart

I'm pretty tired of bumping in general. I bumped a thread for 200 bumps in one sitting for 85k.. emo

well thank you ever so much my dear ♥

furlipop's Princess

Wheezing Bunny

Bump heart

Sugary Trash

Haunting Paranoia
little-gray-khajiit

It was the Bryan Stars Tour with Farewell My Love, Her Bright Skies, Snow White's Poison Bite, Late Night Reading, and Catching Your Clouds with Joel Faviere as special guest. Joel Faviere gave me a bear hug and even signed my shoe. It was a great concert, but even though my friend and I had V.I.P tickets, we had to wait for a good 2 hours in the freezing Michigan temperatures because the bands weren't even there yet and because they sorta lied about the times they were going to let V.I.P in. It was a great concert though, and the next one I'm planning on going to is Warped Tour in the summer c: Sorry for the rant gonk

I would absolutely die if one of my idols gave me a hug T^T ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces