Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Raving Madame
Dev Kimiko
AHH MANLY MEN I like this yes.

Mmmmm can I interest you in Dallan or Kathan? [more ref for him here]

OOOOH i wasn't gonna take on anymore peeps but i love kathan DAMN YOU YOU FOUND MY TYPE.

BEARDS. BEARDS FOR EVERYONE dramallama Ehehe my cunning ploy also worked.

Ahh gosh what's a good ballpark figure for a bust? @W@ 150k?

Anxious Bloodsucker

Dev Kimiko
The Raving Madame
Dev Kimiko
AHH MANLY MEN I like this yes.

Mmmmm can I interest you in Dallan or Kathan? [more ref for him here]

OOOOH i wasn't gonna take on anymore peeps but i love kathan DAMN YOU YOU FOUND MY TYPE.

BEARDS. BEARDS FOR EVERYONE dramallama Ehehe my cunning ploy also worked.

Ahh gosh what's a good ballpark figure for a bust? @W@ 150k?

i like him a lot so idc about price as much ahaha sobs he looks like a olived skinned/middle eastern version of my oc abel, which is what killed me.
The Raving Madame
i like him a lot so idc about price as much ahaha sobs he looks like a olived skinned/middle eastern version of my oc abel, which is what killed me.

Aghsdjkagh haha I'm glad you like him! And ah I'm happy you picked up on his skinstone 'cause I haven't drawn that many colour pics of him ;W; Gosh now I'm itching to do him next for my OC profiles hehe. Darker skinstones are so much fun to colour

Anxious Bloodsucker

...Nique

Here you go! i hope you like it, please tell me if any changes need to be made.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Dev Kimiko
The Raving Madame

Aghsdjkagh haha I'm glad you like him! And ah I'm happy you picked up on his skinstone 'cause I haven't drawn that many colour pics of him ;W; Gosh now I'm itching to do him next for my OC profiles hehe. Darker skinstones are so much fun to colour

i know what its like to have ocs that are supposed to be a precise ethnicity or skin tone so i try to pay attention well @_@ i've been binging on drawing this model that looks a crap ton like my oc lately
if my oc wasn't bitter and angry he'd be handsome like the model BUTTT NOOO HE HAS TO BE A b*****d.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Psychotic Squirrels
The Raving Madame

OK~ o v o9

I think I'll do it on my mule, just so I won't confuse myself.I'm a ditz sometimes and yeah.. >.>

ok i am drawing yours now askldjlksjdfd ONE MORE THEN I THINK I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK.

Rainbow Cultist

The Raving Madame
D'oh! *___ * He looks awesome man! Thank you so muuuch asdjkaf <33 I would have watched the stream but I fell asleep u3 u

Rainbow Cultist

Anxious Bloodsucker

imma stalk tthe s**t outta him till he opens

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

good evening

Anxious Bloodsucker

decided to offer furrys too because why not

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

I'm messing around in poser razz

Anxious Bloodsucker