i. T h ex B a s i c s . . .

۞ ▎▎n i c k n a m e s
                                                    xxxxx n/a

۞ ▎▎a g e
                                                    xxxxx Seventeen

۞ ▎▎D o B
                                                    xxxxx June 10th

۞ ▎▎r a c e
                                                    xxxxx Half-breed (Half-human/Half Fae)

۞ ▎▎m a g i c
                                                    xxxxx Energy(Lightning) Magic
                                                    *Studying Healing

۞ ▎▎h e i g h t
                                                    xxxxx 5'3"

۞ ▎▎w e i g h t
                                                    xxxxx 102 Lbs

۞ ▎▎e y e s
                                                    xxxxx Blueish-Gray

۞ ▎▎h a i r
                                                    xxxxx Grey

۞ ▎▎h o u s e
                                                    xxxxx ( A method of organizing the students. You will be given a house if you are accepted. Houses mean NOTHING besides who you share your main dormitories with. DO NOT FILL THIS YET )

ii. G e t t i n gx P e r s o n a l . . .

۞ ▎▎ p e r s o n a l i t y
                                                    xxxxx Character description. Full English sentences.

۞ ▎▎b i o g r a p h y
                                                    xxxxx While some Half-breeds can live comfortable happy lives, or rather horrible ones filled with prejudice, Felix's life falls somewhere in the middle but leans heavily on being unhappy. Born out of an affair by a human noble and his fairy mistress, Felix was seized from his mother after birth to be raised as his father's heir. His early childhood consisted of lesson upon lesson to become an heir worthy of the Stenburg name. Not that he would ever feel like he was worthy of the name, as his step-mother had repeatedly brought up his status as a b*****d child.

Life continued on with etiquette, maths, language and politics lessons until he hit the age of thirteen. At that point, all Felix knew was that he was the result of some affair his father had, but assumed that his mother was one of the human maids in the family mansion. The wings that had shown up on his back killed that assumption. He didn't expect his mother to be a fairy, but in a way it explained so much. This was the reason why he felt more at ease in the woods; why he felt the need to dote upon others; why everyone in the mansion gave him a wide berth whenever they happened to be in the same room. It was kind of freeing to learn. However Felix's giddy discovery came to an abrupt end when his father found him.

It still feels like a piece of himself is missing.

His growing started to slow and his natural affinity for wielding energy magic made it harder and harder for his father to hide Felix's half-breed status. At fifteen, Felix was sent to Perditus Academy by his father to study indefinitely.

iii. I n x & x O u t s . . .

۞ ▎▎l i k e s
                                                    xxxxx Apples, pretty rocks, stormy weather, music, playing the piano

۞ ▎▎d i s l i k e s
                                                    xxxxx His step-mother, his father, hot weather, politics, prejudice against Half-breeds

۞ ▎▎s e c r e t s
                                                    xxxxx He had wings that had what looked like bolts of lightning on them. Two long, angry looking scars now rest on his back.

۞ ▎▎f e a r s
                                                    xxxxx His father

۞ ▎▎t a l e n t s
                                                    xxxxx A talented piano player

iiiv. E x t r a s . . .

۞ ▎▎t h e m e x s o n g s
                                                    xxxxx Broken Balance

۞ ▎▎o t h e r x s i g h t i n g s
                                                    xxxxx (Optional) Other Appearances

۞ ▎▎p o s t i n g x c o l o r s
                                                    xxxxx Colors using in your layout, colors should be in their color.

USERNAME

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

ROBIN xxxxxxxxxxx 🌸 xxxxxxxxxxx MINERAL TOWN
                                                        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Child of the farmer Claire, and Gray

Occupation ;; x Doctor

Age ;; x 25

Birthday ;; x Winter 23rd

Gender ;; x Female

Favorite ;; x Cheesecake

Likes ;; x Hydrangea, Cheese Fondue, Chocolate and Chocolate related items, Curry Rice, Lapis Lazuli

Dislikes ;; x Junk Ore, Failed Dishes, Fish and Fish related items, Baked Corn, Pink Cat Flowers

Hate ;; x Veggie Latte

P E R S O N A L I T Y ; ;
                                                                                  From afar, Robin comes across as always in a rush. Always bouncing from one task to the next, with little to no time in between. It seems like she just doesn't know the meaning of "slow down", even though she actually does. Robin just prefers to get things done in a quick and easy fashion so that she has more time to relax afterwards.

That's not to say that she is an impatient person, because she actually is a very patient person. She has to be with her job. However, just because she's patient doesn't mean she's nice most of the time. When faced with someone who has greatly neglected their health, Robin can get very snippy while treating them. People being healthy and happy are very important to her, so someone who isn't mindful of their own health annoys her to the highest degree.

Other than that, Robin generally prefers to keep most conversations she has brief and polite. It's not until she gets to know a person that she begins to relax, talk about more than their health with them and share her love of bad joke and puns. When she befriends someone, she'll tend to spoil them with gifts of things she thought they might like. Robin's also a rather tactile person with her friends, often having at least a hand on her friend if they're close by or hugging them out of the blue.

B I O G R A P H Y ; ;
                                                                                  Born and raised in Mineral Town, Robin's childhood was rather quiet. Most of her early years were spent toddling after her mother and uncle on the farm as they worked. Her parents had chosen it to be the safer option, since the forge was no place for a young child, and Claire and her brother could easily keep an eye on Robin. It wasn't like, Robin had a say in it anyways and was quite content to play with the farm animals.

As she grew older, Robin wasn't content with staying on the farm and began to explore the town. At first, her exploration was only the route to the blacksmith's to spend time with her father and great-grandfather and the woods south of the farm. Slowly it expanded until Robin had explored all of Mineral Town and it left her restless.

With nothing to do besides school, helping out on the farm, and playing with the other children, Robin often escaped to the library to read. The many different subjects of the books fascinated her, but none held her attention like those describing medicine did. Interested, Robin began to hang out at the clinic and learned basic first aid from the Doctor and Eli. It seemed that whenever she had free time, she'd somehow always end up helping out at the clinic.

Once she had turned eighteen and had finished basic schooling, Robin tentatively brought up her wish to move to the city to gain further education in medicine to her parents. Though a little disappointed that Robin didn't want to inherit the farm nor want to become a blacksmith, Claire and Gray supported her decision to study medicine in the city. They kept in touch throughout Robin's education and even showed up for her graduation.

With her time in school over, Robin was hired to work at the clinic she interned with during her education. For two years, she grew used to the hustle and bustle of the small city clinic, but Robin longed to be in a clinic like the one back home. She missed knowing her patients on a more personal level. One day it seemed that her wish was answered by the goddess when she went to go get her mail after coming home from a shift. Sitting in the mail box with a few bills and junk mail was a letter. When she read the letter, Robin felt that this was her chance to have the town life she craved. She took the offer.

Noir The Confused

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User ImageDr. RobinXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXx"You really should take care of yourself."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As Robin worked on cleaning out the young woman's wound, Robin distractedly listened to the young woman fill the silence. Every so often, Robin would give a distracted hum for an answer. Though she did give a distracted "Thank you" when she was complimented on getting the clinic in nice condition.

Just as Robin pulled out the last splinter from the wound, the young woman answered Robin's inquiry of a name. "I'm pretty bad with introducing myself, sorry 'bout that. I'm Aiden, the towns miner. Nice to meet you and uh..thanks for patching me up" The young woman--Aiden-- introduced herself and offered her now un-gloved right hand for a hand shake.

Robin quickly bandaged up the wound before she removed her own gloves and returned the hand shake. "Nice to meet you too, Aiden. And it's no problem patching you up, I wouldn't be a very good doctor if I didn't" the young doctor replied as she placed the gloves on the tray that now housed the splinters and used supplies. "Sorry for kind of ignoring your talking a bit while I was working. I didn't want to make your wound worse if I focused on conversing with you, rather than taking out the splinters." she sheepishly admitted as she tried to think about what she could say in reply to Aiden's earlier conversation.

"Sooo...what made you come to a town like this? I'm here mainly for the gems no one's dug up yet. Looking at how old that mine is, I know there's going to be a lot in there. Besides, the town needs materials to make tools anyway, especially the blacksmith."

"I missed the small town life, and being offered to run a clinic in a small town appealed to me." The young doctor didn't regret making the choice to move to Bellflower Village at all. If the offer to come and work here in Bellflower hadn't arrived in her mailbox, Robin probably would have asked Doctor if she could work with him back in Mineral Town. "Since your a miner, I guess I can expect to see you often then. After all, mining is a taxing occupation. Or so my parents told me from their minor experiences." Robin was rather impressed that Aiden was taking on a dangerous job just to supply the blacksmith with good material to use.

"Hey, thanks! I feel much better already! How much would that be?"

As much as Robin would like to say that her service is free of charge, it sadly is not. She can lower the pay, however. "It's suggested by many that I should charge at least 3000g, but I feel like that's highway robbery with how the town is at the moment. So until the town gets in somewhat running condition, I'm willing to accept either 1000g or use the barter system." It wasn't the perfect way to run a clinic at the moment, but it could work for a while.

Robin picked up her work tray and headed over to the reception desk. She pulled out the trash can she had stored beneath it during her earlier cleaning spree, and tossed the used swabs, gloves and splinters into it. Aiden approached the reception desk as the young doctor cleaned up, and placed her payment onto the counter. "Thank you." Robin opened the top right hand drawer on the desk and placed the money into the cash box in the drawer. Just as she was about to shut the drawer, Aiden placed two emeralds on the counter. "Why would you-?"

"Take these. They sell for quite a bit or if you have the jeweler turn them into a ring or something they'll sell for even more."

"Oh, um, thank you!" Robin was surprised that Aiden was so willing to part with the emeralds as a payment. She placed them both in the drawer with the cash box, and closed it. "Is there anything else you needed?"

"This probably won't be the last you'll see of me. I tend to end up at the clinic once or twice every week for something like this. I need to grab some food. If you haven't eaten yet you should join me at the restaurant up the road here. It's in pretty bad shape but it's got it good food and company"

The offer sounded nice, but Robin was a bit reluctant to accept. What if someone walked in when she wasn't there? The young doctor was about to open her mouth to turn down the offer, when her stomach chose to speak up. She hadn't eaten since five o'clock that morning, and it seemed that her stomach had digested her meager breakfast of toast and orange juice. "You know what? That sounds lovely. Just let me put up a sign and grab my scarf."

Robin opened the second right hand drawer and pulled out the legal pad and pen she stored there two weeks ago. She scrawled that she was out at the moment and would be located at the restaurant on the top page, before she ripped it off the legal pad and pulled out some tape from the second drawer. The young doctor plastered it on the door window and left to go find her scarf. Thankfully it too was in the reception desk, and once she looped it around her neck Robin was ready to go. "Shall we go?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

XXXXXXXXXXXXlocation: the clinic company:Aiden wearing:X ooc: Sorry for the wait.

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
█ █ ▌█ ▌▐ STRAY

User Image
                                                    Yer' Basics

XXXCrew Name :
                                                    XXXXXXStray

XXXAge :
                                                    XXXXXXUnknown, guesses to be 19 or 20

XXXGender :
                                                    XXXXXXFemale

XXXHeight :
                                                    XXXXXX5'2"

XXXHair Color :
                                                    XXXXXXBlack

XXXEye Color :
                                                    XXXXXXGold (though her left eye glows blue when she taps into her magic when feeling an intense emotion)

Let's get to know ye'

XXXARR's! :
                                                    XXXXXX●Guns
                                                    XXXXXX●Cannons
                                                    XXXXXX●Anything that goes BOOM
                                                    XXXXXX●Warm Places
                                                    XXXXXX●Cat n**
                                                    XXXXXX●High Places
                                                    XXXXXX●PUNS

XXXBOO's! :
                                                    XXXXXX●Stormy days
                                                    XXXXXX●Veggies
                                                    XXXXXX●THAT GODDAMN RED DOT
                                                    XXXXXX●People touching her without permission

XXXWeapon(s) o' choice :
                                                    XXXXXX●Rifle
                                                    XXXXXX●Pistol
                                                    XXXXXX●Hunting Knife

XXXAssigned Tasks :
                                                    XXXXXX●Maintaining the cannons
                                                    XXXXXX●Far battle support
                                                    XXXXXX●Sharpshooter

XXXPersonality :
                                                    XXXXXXStray's personality can be summed up by the quote "I do what I want." If she does something, Stray will do it at whatever pace she wants and however she wants. If told to do something, Stray will acknowledge the order, but whether or not she does it depends on her. Because of this, Stray tends to clash with control freaks and demanding people.

She's rather weary of strangers and often watches them from a distance before deciding weather or not to approach them. However once she decides she likes a person and is comfortable with them, Stray will seek out their company whenever she feels the need for social interaction.

XXXYerr capn's log (bio) :
                                                    XXXXXXMost of Stray's memories consist of moving from town to town, stealing what she needed and avoiding authorities. She didn't have a name, nor did she have family, but that was fine with her. She was given the title Stray by a barkeep who fed her in the first town she could remember visiting.

Stray ended up joining the Crimson Lions due to boredom and the fact that she was facinated by the ship's cannons.

Odds n' Ends

XXXTalents :
                                                    XXXXXXShe can make explosives very easily for someone with no formal education. She's also a freakishly accurate shot.

XXXDefining Features :
                                                    XXXXXXShe's felinmen.

XXXTheme :
                                                    XXXXXXTBA

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
Stray

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Mood :
OOC :

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          C H A R A C T E RX X N A M E

► The Basics
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▐▐ █ Name : Name Again

▐▐ █ Nicknames: Preferred Nickname

▐▐ █ Age: 14 is the youngest you can be

▐▐ █ Birthday: Birthday Here

▐▐ █ Gender: Gender here

▐▐ █ Orientation: Sexual orientation here

▐▐ █ Height: Height Here

▐▐ █ Weight: Weight Here

▐▐ █ Hair Color: Hair Color

▐▐ █ Eye Color: Eye color

▐▐ █ Place of Origin : Home Region and Home Town

► A Bit Deeper Now...

▐▐ █ Personality : Personality here

▐▐ █ Biography : Bio Here

▐▐ █ Likes :
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX

▐▐ █ Dislikes :
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX

►School Information

▐▐ █ Permitted Pokemon : Starter Pokemon Here

▐▐ █ Electives : Type Elective 1 (same as your starter), Type Elective 2 (whichever you're interested in)

▐▐ █ Dorm Number : We'll assign you a dorm number. Dorms house two people so you will have a roommate.

[list][list][list][list][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/34dqwpz.jpg[/img]
                          [color=color1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
                          [color=color2]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/color]
                          [size=26][color=color3]C H A R A C T E R[color=white]X X[/color] N A M E[/size]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=20][color=color2]►[/color][color=color3] The Basics[/color][/size]
                          [color=color1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
                          [list][list][list][size=11]
                          [color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Name[/color] : [color=color1]Name Again[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Nicknames[/color]: [color=color1]Preferred Nickname [/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Age[/color]: [color=color1]14 is the youngest you can be[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Birthday[/color]: [color=color1]Birthday Here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Gender[/color]: [color=color1]Gender here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Orientation[/color]: [color=color1]Sexual orientation here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Height[/color]: [color=color1]Height Here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Weight[/color]: [color=color1]Weight Here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Hair Color[/color]: [color=color1]Hair Color[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Eye Color[/color]: [color=color1]Eye color[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Place of Origin[/color] : [color=color1]Home Region and Home Town[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=20][color=color2]►[/color][color=color3] A Bit Deeper Now...[/color][/size]
                          [color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Personality[/color] : [color=color1]Personality here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Biography[/color] : [color=color1]Bio Here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Likes[/color] :
                          [color=color1][color=white]XXXXXX[/color]●
                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color]●
                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color]● [/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Dislikes[/color] :
                          [/color]

[/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=20][color=color2]►[/color][color=color3]School Information[/color][/size]
                          [color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Permitted Pokemon[/color] : [color=color1]Starter Pokemon Here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Electives[/color] : [color=color1]Type Elective 1 (same as your starter), Type Elective 2 (whichever you're interested in)[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Dorm Number[/color] : [color=color1]We'll assign you a dorm number. Dorms house two people so you will have a roommate.[/color]

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          C H A R A C T E RX X N A M E

► The Basics

▐▐ █ Name : Name Again

▐▐ █ Age: Anything above 25

▐▐ █ Birthday: Birthday Here

▐▐ █ Gender: Gender here

▐▐ █ Height: Height Here

▐▐ █ Weight: Weight Here

▐▐ █ Hair Color: Hair Color

▐▐ █ Eye Color: Eye color

▐▐ █ Place of Origin : Home Region and Home Town

► A Bit Deeper Now...

▐▐ █ Personality : Personality here

▐▐ █ Likes :
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX

▐▐ █ Dislikes :
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX
                                XXXXXX

►School Information

▐▐ █ Pokemon Part : only 3 pokemon, and they must be the three types they are teaching

▐▐ █ Classes : The Three Type Classes they teach, and core subject they teach

[list][list][list][list][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/34dqwpz.jpg[/img]
                          [color=color1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
                          [color=color2]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/color]
                          [size=26][color=color3]C H A R A C T E R[color=white]X X[/color] N A M E[/size]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=20][color=color2]►[/color][color=color3] The Basics[/color][/size]
                          [color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Name[/color] : [color=color1]Name Again[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Age[/color]: [color=color1]Anything above 25[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Birthday[/color]: [color=color1]Birthday Here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Gender[/color]: [color=color1]Gender here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Height[/color]: [color=color1]Height Here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Weight[/color]: [color=color1]Weight Here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Hair Color[/color]: [color=color1]Hair Color[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Eye Color[/color]: [color=color1]Eye color[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Place of Origin[/color] : [color=color1]Home Region and Home Town[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=20][color=color2]►[/color][color=color3] A Bit Deeper Now...[/color][/size]
                          [color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Personality[/color] : [color=color1]Personality here[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Likes[/color] :
                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color]● [/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Dislikes[/color] :
                          [/color]

[size=20][color=color2]►[/color][color=color3]School Information[/color][/size]
                          [color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Pokemon Part[/color] : [color=color1]only 3 pokemon, and they must be the three types they are teaching[/color]

[color=color2]▐▐ █[/color][color=color3] Classes[/color] : [color=color1]The Three Type Classes they teach, and core subject they teach [/color]

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          User Image
          Q U I N N X X S T A R K

The Basics

▐▐ █ Name : Quinn Stark

▐▐ █ Nicknames: N/A

▐▐ █ Age: 15

▐▐ █ Birthday: June 2nd

▐▐ █ Gender: Female

▐▐ █ Orientation: Demisexual

▐▐ █ Height: 5'5"

▐▐ █ Weight: 119 lbs

▐▐ █ Hair Color: Black

▐▐ █ Eye Color: Green

▐▐ █ Place of Origin : Goldenrod City, Johto

A Bit Deeper Now...

▐▐ █ Personality : Although her looks and general poker face makes Quinn seem rude and unapproachable, she's actually quiet friendly. She's the kind of person who tends to try and make anyone feel better or good about themselves. If she knows the person well, it's easier for Quinn to pick up on a person's unspoken tells and react accordingly. While not the most expressive person (facially or vocally), it's quite easy to tell if she is angry or annoyed at a person by her level of bluntness or sarcasm with them.

▐▐ █ Biography : Quinn, along with her twin brother, was born and raised in Goldenrod City in the Johto Region. Her twin brother was her constant companion growing up and together they would do many things. Often the two would wander around town, spectate the local Gym battles or visit the Daycare located a little outside of the city. Goldenrod City is located near many pokemon trainer hot spots, which made it easy for Quinn and her twin to somewhat observe a trainer's life and learn about Pokémon. Between the Pokéathelons, the daycare, the local gym and Johto's National Park, there were many places for Quinn and her twin to explore. The National Park, however, soon became a place to be avoided at all costs.

When Quinn and Kole were ten, their parents had the bright idea of signing the twins up for the Bug Catching Competition at the National Park. Supposedly, the competition was to be used as a hands on lesson for Pokémon capture, but the lesson went horribly wrong. At first, Quinn was a bit nervous to be in the competition. She knew she wouldn't win and that some bug Pokémon were dangerous, so she wasn't very happy with being in the competition. As soon as they got the signal to start, she and her twin went separate ways. It wasn't soon after the split that she had run into a rather territorial Scyther. Quinn ran for her life when the Scyther dived for her, and ended up aggravating a Pinsir. Luckily another trainer happened to be after the Pinsir and helped her out, but not after it roughed her up. She was taken to the local hospital where she was cleaned up, only to learn that Kole had been admitted due to a Beedrill attack. Though she nor Kole had any life threatening injuries, the competition had left it's mark. No longer could Quinn look at Bug Pokémon with facination, and if she was a bit clingier with her twin after seeing a Beedrill, then who could blame her.

At fourteen, Quinn and Kole took the Pokémon Trainer Assessment Test to try to start their life as Pokémon Trainers. Eighty-nine percent didn't seem like a bad mark on the test, but as the passing grade for the test was a ridiculous ninety percent, both Quinn and her twin failed. The only option for them now if they wanted to pursue being a trainer was to attend the Kanto Region Academy. Now at age fifteen, the twins are heading to the Academy to prepare to become Official Pokemon Trainers.

▐▐ █ Likes :
                                XXXXXX● Contests
                                XXXXXX● Battles
                                XXXXXX● Pokémon
                                XXXXXX● Her Brother
                                XXXXXX● Games
                                XXXXXX● Sweet things

▐▐ █ Dislikes :
                                XXXXXX● Bug Type Pokemon
                                XXXXXX● Setting up camp
                                XXXXXX● Scary Stories
                                XXXXXX● Eggs

School Information

▐▐ █ Permitted Pokemon : Eevee

▐▐ █ Electives : Normal and Fairy

▐▐ █ Dorm Number : Dorm 101

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                              xxMood: Excited and Curious
                                                              xxCompany: Kole, Andromeda and Allison
                                                              xxLocation: Academy's Halls

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quinn jabbed Kole's side in admonishment for offending Andy, though she made sure that she didn't hit Swirls. It would have been nice if she didn't have to apologize or try and keep him polite for once. Thankfully after Andy's understandable outburst, she was still willing to be friendly with them. Granted Andy wasn't as cheerful as before, but that was understandable.

It was a bit odd for Quinn to be asked if she knew Bill. Sure, she knew of him, but not personally. "No. Not Personally at least. " Quinn answered aloud. "I mean, I met him once, but that was just to pick up Coffee," She continued as Andy recalled her pokemon, but then Quinn realized how Coffee's name could possibly cause confusion. "And by Coffee, I mean my Eevee. He's a nice guy though."

Andy soon turned the topic of conversation to Allison, however, as they seemed to know each other. "You're . . . Allison! I remember you! Sabrina's niece, we live in Saffron together." Quinn noticed that this little tidbit seemed to brighten Andy's mood, not that Quinn could blame her. Knowing someone else in a new environment is a bit of comfort. Wait. It took a while, but Allison's tacked on title finally sunk into Quinn's head. "Sabrina's niece". It seemed that the twins were running into important people today.

Allison didn't seem to be all that comfortable with the knowledge of her relation to the Kanto Psychic though, so Quinn decided not to bring it up. "And my twin and I are room one-oh-one. Welcome to the explorer group." Quinn gestured down the hall to the direction of the dorms. ...Hopefully.

"The map says the dorm is this way." Then Quinn set off in the direction of the dorms. She pulled out the map again to make sure that she was going in the right direction. Quinn attempted polite conversation once more, and if Kole ruined it again she would hit him. "So, what classes are you looking forward to? Personally, I'm interested in Contests 101. Contests aren't popular in Johto, and the TV broadcasts of the Contests in Sinnoh and Hoenn looked interesting."

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          User Image
          J A S O N X X D U B O I S

The Basics

▐▐ █ Name : Jason Dubois, or "Mr. Dubois"

▐▐ █ Age: 28

▐▐ █ Birthday: April 5th

▐▐ █ Gender: Male

▐▐ █ Height: 5'11.5" 6'0"

▐▐ █ Weight: 160 Lbs.

▐▐ █ Hair Color: Bleached White (originally ash brown)

▐▐ █ Eye Color: Purple

▐▐ █ Place of Origin : Nacrene City, Unova

A Bit Deeper Now...

▐▐ █ Personality : Jason's a young man with an easygoing attitude and a love of humor. At first glance, Jason can come across as unprofessional and a bit immature due to his need to add humor to serious conversations,but it's really because he uses humor as a crutch to lean on and to lighten the mood. If Jason can fit a joke into his lesson he will, because he feels that humor can help with remembering the subject. At least, it's what helped him learn when he was a Trainer taking on the Unova League Challenge. He's a little vain, but he's not above using himself as a punchline. Since Jason isn't as professional as he probably should be, students can find him to be easy to approach for help. Students asking him for help with things he doesn't know how to handle or even know about has him automatically saying " Who let me adult? I can't adult.We need to find an adult that knows how to adult for this."

▐▐ █ Likes :
                                XXXXXX● Good Music
                                XXXXXX● Most Pokemon
                                XXXXXX● Small Pranks
                                XXXXXX● Stylish and Comfortable Clothes
                                XXXXXX● Bad jokes
                                XXXXXX● His class going smoothly

▐▐ █ Dislikes :
                                XXXXXX● The Purrloin Line
                                XXXXXX● People not taking his class seriously
                                XXXXXX● Grading
                                XXXXXX● Harmful Pranks
                                XXXXXX● People assuming that he's dumb

School Information

▐▐ █ Pokemon Part : A Whimsicott and a Nidoqueen

▐▐ █ Classes : Teacher of the Poison and Grass type electives. He Also teaches First Aid.

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image

User Image
                                                        ◟✔ BG CHECK !!
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        x x What do we call you?x : N or Noir is fine
                                                        x x Skype Namex : Only getting it though PM
                                                        x x Timezonex : PT though my sleep schedule is irratic so do not use it as a general time frame for me
                                                        x x Fun Factx : I'm a Bokujou Monogatari fan and can't seem to stop buying graphic tshirts.
                                                        x x Samplesx : here's one
                                                        ◟✔ CHARA CHECK !!

x x namex : Adelheid Rothbauer
                                                        x x rolex : townspeople - mercenary - human
                                                        x x faceclaimx : "This'll hurt."
                                                        x x magic/enchantmentx : Bottomless Quiver: Her quiver is enchanted to duplicate any normal arrow placed in it. As long as she has one arrow in it, Adelheid will never run out.

Pierce the Heavens : Like her quiver, Adelheid also has an enchantment on her bow. However the enchantment allows her to make a magic arrow that can pierce through almost anything. It has it's disadvantages though, as it takes her 3 minutes to pool her magic into making one arrow and it's rather draining. She can only use this once a day.

◟✔ PROMPT WRITING !!

x x Promptx : There is a protest outside of the Council Hall. You over hear some of the problems that they are bringing up. Suddenly, one of the knights guarding the Hall decides to take action against the protesting crowd. Are you participating in the protest or are you a bystander? What are you doing?

What had started off as a rather peaceful protest earlier in the day had quickly transformed into a mob when the knights tried to arrest a belligerent protester. Orders to detain and arrest the unruly crowd could barely be heard over the shouts and yells of the protesters from Adelheid's post. A huff escaped her lips as she leaned against the shop she had been hired to protect that day. The shop owner had a feeling that the protest would have gotten violent and hired Adelheid to make sure that the shop wasn't pillaged.

If she were younger and not a mercenary, the archer would have been right at home in the unruly group of protesters. They wanted the royals to do something about their borders being attacked, and she understood that, but for her, the royals not doing anything meant that she had more jobs. Money was a necessity, so she wasn't all that inclined to help the protesters out. Maybe if she kept telling herself that she'd believe it sooner or later.

Adelheid watched as a man from the protest detached from the group and made way to her. She inaudibly sighed before straightening up when he approached her. Before he could open his mouth and tell some sob story to appeal to her for help, the mercenary bluntly stated, "No. Not helping. Not my problem. Please step away from this premises before I must remove you...violently."

She watched as the man sputtered for a bit, before he glowered at her. "Heartless wench!" He spat. "We only want the royal army to do something about the border attacks, and you're just letting them arrest us! How dare you not do anything to- GACK!"

The man's tirade was cut short by Adelaide seizing his neck and tightening her grip. "I told you before: Not.My.Problem. Now I'm taking you to the knights. You should have just walked away."

YukiiChii

JoltSpeed

Liberated SiN

please remove the spaces at the beginning and end of our usernames to quote us. thank you!

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                User ImageUser Image

◟✔ GENERALS !!
        username. Noir The Confused
        timezone. PST
        availability. Anytime I'm not sleeping.
        skype. N/A
        samples. here
        fun fact. you know, for shits & giggles bc why not.

◟✔ CHARA CHECK !!
        character name. "Turquoise"
        face claim. Tanu Original Work
        race. Shifter
        magic or weapon of choice. Shifts into a coyote whenever she wants to. She has a minor affinity for familiar summoning, but it's mostly instinctual on her part as she can only summon one or two coyotes when distressed and backed into a corner. She prefers to use her archery and is a rather capable hunter.
        survival skills. She's a rather capable hunter and forager.

◟✔ PROMPT !!

prompt iii-
          The temperature took a drop as the sun set. The valley seem almost devoid of life as creatures and travelers hid away for warmth, however a coyote could be seen dragging a large cloth covered heap across the valley. It dragged the heap into a cave, dropped the heap and shook the snow off of its coat. It stretched a bit before it morphed, revealing itself to be the female shifter that went by Turquoise. Turquoise grabbed the cloth on the heap and tugged it off to reveal that her load had been wood, stone and dried grass. She shook out the cloth, wrapped it around herself and then set to work on making a fire pit.

As she worked, her mind wandered to how she had ended up in this situation in the first place. She had been traveling with a group of traders for a while now and she had thought they were getting along rather well. It seemed that was a false assumption, as they had sent her to "scout ahead" and vanished when she came back with news. The smoke of a beginning flame pulled turquoise out her thoughts for a bit as she worked on making it bigger. Once it was, she pulled the makeshift cloak off and shifted back into a coyote before pulling the cloak back on again. She'd just have to try and survive the night and try to make it to the nearest city tomorrow.

wow so minimal. very crap. wow.
          JoltSpeed

Noir the Confused

YukiiChii

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
This goes here, since guild coding IS A MESS RIGHT NOW HOLY HELL

█▌▌ ▐██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ▌ ▐█

User Image

CharacterName — Minori
                PlayerName — Noir The Confused (N)
                Alignment — Chaotic Neutral
                Class&Level — Alchemist, level 1
                Deity — here/Optional
                Race — Kitsune
                Size — Med.

HP — 7/7
                Wounds
                Speed — 30

STATS

Strength — 8(-1)
                Dexterity — 15(+2)
                Constitution — 12(+1)
                Intelligence — 14(+2)
                Wisdom — 12(+1)
                Charisma — 13(+1)

Initiative — +2
                ArmClass — +14

SAVING THROWS
                Fortitude — 3
                Reflex — 4
                Will — 1

BaseAttackBonus — 0
                Spell Resistance — here
                CMB — here

Weapon — Spear
                Damage: 1d8
                Crit: x3
                Range: 20ft if thrown
                Ammunition: N/A
                ( Copy and paste for all Weapons )

IMAGE OPTIONAL

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

[]SKILLS — here

Example: Acrobatics = DexMod + Rank(ClassSkill) + Misc

[]Acrobatics — +4
                [o]Appraise — +5

[]Bluff — +1

[]Climb — -1
                [o]Craft(Alchemy) — +5

[]Diplomacy — +1
                [o]Disable Device* —+5
                []Disguise — +1 (+11 if trying to appear human)

[]EscapeArtist — +2

[o]Fly — +5

[-]HandleAnimal* — +2
                [o]Heal — +4

[]Intimidate — +1

[o]Knowledge*(Arcana) — +5
                []Knowledge*(Dungeoneering) — INT
                []Knowledge*(Engineering) — INT
                []Knowledge*(Geography) — INT
                []Knowledge*(History) — INT
                []Knowledge*(Local) — INT
                [o]Knowledge*(Nature) — +5
                []Knowledge*(Nobility) — INT
                []Knowledge*(Planes) — INT
                []Knowledge*(Religion) — INT

[]Linguistics — +2

[o]Perception — +1
                []Perform(Type) — +1
                [o]Profession*(Herbalist) — +4

[-]Ride — +3

[--]SenseMotive — +3
                [o]SleightOfHand* — +5
                [o]Spellcraft* — +5
                []Stealth — +2
                [o]Survival — +4
                []Swim — -1

[o]UseMagicDevice* — +4

* = Trained Only

ConditionalMods

Languages — Common, Sylvan, Elven, Aklo

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Experience Points:0 / NextLevel

INVENTORY

Gear
Leather Armor
Spear
Cold Weather Outfit

Money
CP: (Copper)
SP: (Silver)
GP: 78
PP: (Platinum)

FEATS
List feats and what they do HERE

SpecialAbilities
Militia Veteran: Ride is a class skill and gains +1 trait bonus
Influence: Sense motive is a class skill and gains +1 trait bonus
Savannah child: Handle Animal is a class skill and gains a +1 trait bonus
Suspicious: Sense motive gains +1 trait bonus
Family ties: When a family member makes a request of you, you must fulfill that request or take a –2 penalty on all Wisdom- and Charisma-based ability checks and skill checks until you either do what was requested or succeed at a DC 20 Will saving throw, which you can attempt once per day at the start of each day. You can’t take this drawback if you have no family. If you ever lose your family or lose contact with your family, exchange this drawback for the Doubt drawback.
Canter:Anyone who attempts to use Bluff to deliver a secret message to you gains a +5 bonus on her Bluff check. When you attempt to intercept a secret message using Sense Motive, you gain a +5 trait bonus on the attempt.
Focused Burn: Any bombs you have that deal fire damage deal 1 additional point of fire damage on a direct hit per 2d6 of fire damage normally dealt (minimum 1 point). This additional damage does not apply to the bomb's splash damage.

Alchemy

Bomb

Brew Potion

Mutagen

Throw Anything

ARCANE STUFF

SPELLS
Lvl 0: Spells Known: , Spells per Day: ,Bonus Spells: ,

Lvl 1: Cure Light Wounds , One per day: ,Bonus Spells: ,

Lvl 2: Spells Known: , Spells per Day: ,Bonus Spells: ,

Lvl 3: Spells Known: , Spells per Day: ,Bonus Spells: ,

Lvl 4: Spells Known: , Spells per Day: ,Bonus Spells: ,