Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

hello I won't bore you with rules, but there is one rule i wish for you all to fallow: if you don't see what you want listed I most likely don't know it, or don't care for it....

that and please be mature, and respond in a mature manner, if you do not wish to replay, or give up, or have a writersblock, or can't respond because you'll be away for some time, I understand, just let me know so i'm not up waiting for you.

DO NOT DITCH ME, AND DO NOT TAKE A WEEK OR MORE TO RESPOND unless you have a valid excuse, writers block does not count unless you tell me....Tragic events, loss of family members and away from the country count as valid excuses

IF YOU START A STORY WITH ME DON'T BE A JACK a**, TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO LEAVE OR IF YOU NEED TO LEAVE AND I'LL UNDERSTAND, BUT DON'T BE LIKE YOU SUCK you might suck more in my mind, but i still stick with it....I am in this for the long run you better be to, if and when you im/pm me i will send you a link of the rules again, not because I'm an assbutt, but becausae the people before you have been a** wipes, and left me for no other good reason, that they don't like me, but I have people told me how good i am, so this is your last chance, pm me or not, but don't ditch me in the middle of an rp and be an a**, at least let me ask why you don't like it first GET IT YOU a** WIPES? good.

I will not make anything fancy for you un less you make it for me I now know how to post in them, i just don't know how to make bbc codes >.>; i'm dumb sorry

have fun!

rp on aim or e-mail I do not rp on gaia

put something fancy in the subject line of your pm if you wish to rp on gaia, otherwise I'll ignore you guys from now on... it's no longer required

Shy Bookworm

I role play 1-3 paragraphs [sometimes short sometimes long] it depends on your posts, but I like 4-5 hefty paragraphs. I can go more, but that tends to scare people away...

so the only thing I rp is fandoms....don't let that scare you. I like, no I love plots. I love to brain storm with people, and doubling is a must, no "I only play dames so you can smut with me when we don't have any thing to work with" no no I will not do that...I only double because most of you who read this will be female and won't like me if i said i want to play a mane female...so we'll double....I have pre made ocs, if you don't like them, tell me and we can work the back round to your liking.

please be on at least once a day if you can't then please please please let me know I will try to do the same for you, or let you know when i know.

my aim is Sparkley_Shuichi
pm me if you wish to rp over e-mail.
i rarely rp over gaia....so you can ask but i might say no, it depends on how desperate I am

if you are role playing on aim; please give me a chance before you flake out, do not leave me in the middle of planing because we can't decide on characters right away, that's what planing is for.if you don't think I'll be good when you im me don't bother...

[if this rule doesn't make since to you skip over and read on if you know what i mean,then stop questioning yourself and leave]

now that i didn't scare you away...please read on to my cravings!

oh and please post in this thread if I am off line I'm most likely at work, sleeping or kidnapped for the day

Shy Bookworm

things i role play
right now i'm looking for a Yu Yu hakusho rp....you play kurama I can play everyone else, don't come and ask me to play Kurama, because I will link you back to both my threads....I have a little idea [plot not really]

anime
Saiyuki
Ouran High school host club
Salor moon
Yu Yu hakusho [I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU STAY

books
Sherlock Holmes
The Dresden files[ish i'm to addicted to the real characters to let anyone ruin them for me but if you have a good plot i'll give it a read]
Kathie Riches [bones]
The Locator [like the tv verson better]
The infernal devices and the Mortal interments [i like internal devices better lets see how far we get on this book]
Vampire kiss
Vampire Academy [still have to finish the last one but ugh i do not want to]
[the list will grow through out the month of April, any recomendations, i have a book list, but i'd be willing to add to it]

comics animated tv shows
Static shock
Batman
Batman Beyond [yes please!]
Super man [can be crossovered with any of the above]
Super man Next gen [i don't really do this stuff, but this sounds like fun and maybe we can cross this over with batman beyond?
maybe you can convince me to play avengers, but i really never tried so don't get mad at me if i suck at it ><;

books i won't read: The hunger games [do not ask i already tried]

do not do:
Sparkly Vampires, I like shinny things, but no shinny humans please!
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece

Shy Bookworm

Shy Bookworm

Shy Bookworm

bump hey this thread is working: i'm going shopping with my dad i'll be on when i get home but right now i'm on the big screen

Shy Bookworm

Shy Bookworm

bump pics are on their way!

Shy Bookworm

Shy Bookworm

Shy Bookworm

Shy Bookworm

Shy Bookworm

Shy Bookworm

Shy Bookworm

picture was to big sweatdrop

Quick Reply