Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Fatcat

Chase Smileyface
Mediocrity_Flakes
I'll let you know in a couple of hours lol

HELL YEAH MAN!
Haha. Going to the club tonight. Pre-gaming right now.

Tipsy Regular

puked all night for hours in my friends room while she took care of me
ya that was fun
I did your mom

Invisible Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Naokimimi
Chase Smileyface
Naokimimi
I don't remember anything "gross" but according to my friends I tried to do a toast with a carrot once.

Wow you sound like marriage material smile

Nope, I'm just random and weird. Marriage is a joke

i'll drink to that
Chase Smileyface
Wolfnier
i waited till i was 21 to get drunk for the first time. had enough to have a blast, but didn't have enought to have a terrible hangover. pleasant experience over all.

i wanna shake your hand smile
emotion_brofist

Smitten Kitten

Chase Smileyface
Naokimimi
Chase Smileyface
Naokimimi
I don't remember anything "gross" but according to my friends I tried to do a toast with a carrot once.

Wow you sound like marriage material smile

Nope, I'm just random and weird. Marriage is a joke

i'll drink to that

yum_coldone

Invisible Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
your national anthem
ya that was fun

ive seen that happen before, i was drunk as well but i took care of myself by throwing up in a plastic bag i grabbed and then passing out for like 3 hours and then getting woken up by a friend and then continuing to party.

Tipsy Regular

Chase Smileyface
your national anthem
ya that was fun

ive seen that happen before, i was drunk as well but i took care of myself by throwing up in a plastic bag i grabbed and then passing out for like 3 hours and then getting woken up by a friend and then continuing to party.

i was more ******** than i ever had been that night
puked non stop in a garbage pail and everything was spinning and was shaking and crying lol
Peed all over the floor and walls in a friend's bedroom thinking I was legitimately in his bathroom. Whoops!

Invisible Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I Caught The Ugly
I did your mom

Ooooooooooh

Invisible Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
your national anthem
Chase Smileyface
your national anthem
ya that was fun

puked non stop in a garbage pail and everything was spinning and was shaking and crying lol

Awww what did you drink

Invisible Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ocelottt
Peed all over the floor and walls in a friend's bedroom thinking I was legitimately in his bathroom. Whoops!

HAHAHAHAHAHA rofl What did they do?!

Tipsy Regular

Chase Smileyface
your national anthem
Chase Smileyface
your national anthem
ya that was fun

Awww what did you drink

i really dont remember, it was back in october.
i just kept going and going and im a lightweight and tiny so drinking a lot really ******** me up
my friends kept trying to stop me from drinking but i guess i kept grabbing theres and drinking it lmao
probs the only night i don't remember a lot that happened
i was wearing a new dress and my friend told me recently i laid on the ground on the side of the road eek
i do remember laying on the bathroom floor of one club though cause i was tired crying

Invisible Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
your national anthem
Chase Smileyface
your national anthem
Chase Smileyface
your national anthem
ya that was fun

Awww what did you drink

i just kept going and going and im a lightweight and tiny so drinking a lot really ******** me up
my friends kept trying to stop me from drinking but i guess i kept grabbing theres and drinking it lmao
i was wearing a new dress and my friend told me recently i laid on the ground on the side of the road eek
i do remember laying on the bathroom floor of one club though cause i was tired crying

Aww id hug you if i could, im a liteweight too and i black out off dark liquor redface

Tipsy Regular

Chase Smileyface
your national anthem
Chase Smileyface
your national anthem
Chase Smileyface
your national anthem
ya that was fun

Awww what did you drink

Aww id hug you if i could, im a liteweight too and i black out off dark liquor redface

thank god i didnt black out lol
i was probably close though.. then all the next day me and my friend were running back and forth to puke in the bathroom
it was terribleeee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces