Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there, I thought I'd make a simple topic, if you're a PC gamer just post what kinda games you like and maybe we can play together and perhaps become friends.

Just post your favorite game genre/genres and your top three favorite games right now.

I'll just start by saying that I love RTS and RPG games.
My favorites:

Civilization V
Skyrim
Dota 2

Cutesmasher

I have more invested into my Steam account than i do in my apartment.
sweatdrop

Mostly RTG RPG and FPS.
I play alot of Elder Scrolls, TF2, Dungeons & Dragons (though i much prefer the tabletop version), Magic the Gathering (still, tabletop is better.) etc. as well as Dota 2, Starcraft, and Dwarfs.
Sandbox games are fun, but they get old.

Newbie Noob

I was a wizard101 player for a few years...Then I got banned in like 2011 because of pay-by-mobile complications.

I'm still trying to get my wizard back. They originally said I had to pay 5O$ to get it back,
(since thats how much they said I owed for the pay-by-mobile, ugh)

But the longer I wait the more the price raises...I probably owe like 1OO$ now..lol
idk, i've been meaning to email them back...But i need some time to remember the email I used when I signed up in the first place.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Swedies

sweatdrop

Mostly RTG RPG and FPS.
I play alot of Elder Scrolls, TF2, Dungeons & Dragons (though i much prefer the tabletop version), Magic the Gathering (still, tabletop is better.) etc. as well as Dota 2, Starcraft, and Dwarfs.

That's awesome. I love Magic the Gathering, and I actually tried getting into Dungeons and Dragons but nobody that I know seems to want to give it a try. Is it good?
English Tea Cakes

I was a wizard101 player for a few years...Then I got banned in like 2011 because of pay-by-mobile complications.

I'm still trying to get my wizard back. They originally said I had to pay 5O$ to get it back,
(since thats how much they said I owed for the pay-by-mobile, ugh)

But the longer I wait the more the price raises...I probably owe like 1OO$ now..lol
idk, i've been meaning to email them back...But i need some time to remember the email I used when I signed up in the first place.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah alright, well I'm usually only interested in MMO's that really stand out for something unique. The only MMO that I really love right now is Path of Exile.

Cutesmasher

Inritus_v3
Swedies

sweatdrop

Mostly RTG RPG and FPS.

That's awesome. I love Magic the Gathering, and I actually tried getting into Dungeons and Dragons but nobody that I know seems to want to give it a try. Is it good?
D&D is awesome, if you can find the right people to play with.
Our old DM, Mamalakis, had quite the God-Complex and it got really old really fast.
But if you can find a light-hearted group, or at least one that that can avoid making the campaign about power-trips, it's the best.

Blessed Flatterer

Starting tonight, Heart of the Swarm's what Ima be playing like cray exclaim Apart from that, I'm pretty fond of LoL and various RPG's and FPS's.
Swedies
Inritus_v3
Swedies

sweatdrop

Mostly RTG RPG and FPS.

Our old DM, Mamalakis, had quite the God-Complex and it got really old really fast.
But if you can find a light-hearted group, or at least one that that can avoid making the campaign about power-trips, it's the best.

I always thought the game sounded awesome. Did you ever try Neverwinter Nights?
Also, do you play with a set group of D&D players and did you actually have to look for a group?
I don't really know how it works. lol

Cutesmasher

Inritus_v3
Swedies
Inritus_v3
Swedies

sweatdrop

Mostly RTG RPG and FPS.

Also, do you play with a set group of D&D players and did you actually have to look for a group?
Never tried it, is it any good?

You don't need a set group. I usually just played with my friends.
Usually 3-9 people.
The complicated part is creating the characters and campaigns,
It took one of my groups over 6 months to write a campaign before we got to start playing it (based off of Fallout 3, it was so much fun.)
Swedies
Inritus_v3
Swedies
Inritus_v3
Swedies

sweatdrop

Mostly RTG RPG and FPS.

Usually 3-9 people.
It took one of my groups over 6 months to write a campaign before we got to start playing it (based off of Fallout 3, it was so much fun.)

That does sound fun. And Neverwinter Nights is a video game entirely based on the D&D gameplay, so I imagine you'd like that too. I loved it anyway.
Also, in the last Magic the Gathering video games, do you know if they still have that deck system that only allows just a little bit of customization? I was bummed out after I bought it because I was half expecting that it would be just like the real game, with all the cards and options for customization.

Cutesmasher

Inritus_v3
Swedies
Inritus_v3
Swedies
Inritus_v3
Swedies

sweatdrop

Mostly RTG RPG and FPS.

Usually 3-9 people.

That does sound fun. And Neverwinter Nights is a video game entirely based on the D&D gameplay, so I imagine you'd like that too. I loved it anyway.
Also, in the last Magic the Gathering video games, do you know if they still have that deck system that only allows just a little bit of customization? I was bummed out after I bought it because I was half expecting that it would be just like the real game, with all the cards and options for customization.
I'm afraid i haven't played the last one. But it's definitely something to look into!
Swedies
Inritus_v3
Swedies
Inritus_v3
Swedies

Usually 3-9 people.

I'm afraid i haven't played the last one. But it's definitely something to look into!

Yeah. So do you have any games you tend to play more than others these days?
For example, I'm pretty much always playing Path of Exile now. lol

Cutesmasher

Inritus_v3
Swedies
Inritus_v3
Swedies
Inritus_v3
Swedies

Usually 3-9 people.

I have recently had to downgrade my computer, so it can't handle much at the moment.
I've been playing alot of Castle Crashers, Binding of Issac and LoL.
Saving up for another Alienware, oh man, so far away
crying
Swedies
Inritus_v3
Swedies
Inritus_v3
Swedies

Usually 3-9 people.

I have recently had to downgrade my computer, so it can't handle much at the moment.
crying

Ouch, I've been there. That sucks.
I love Castle Crashers and Binding of Isaac, and I play Dota 2.

Blessed Flatterer

Swedies
crying
Couldn't help but notice that you're playing LoL and there's this massive lack of ppl who actually plays on Euw on gaia, as you might know razz Lemme know if you ever fancy a game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff