Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hayir Pasha
I don't have one anymore, but in Europe I was living with this Italian guy who'd cook elaborate meals and leave leftovers out until someone else cleaned them up. We were also all assigned a few chores we'd take turns doing and he'd never do his. He'd also smoke cigarettes in the kitchen. The French couple and Slovenian girl were fine, though.

I've heard of much, much worse though.

Did he at least share the food?

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Lionize
Ichigo The Bunny
Lionize

Mine leaves his s**t all over the place and I have to clean up after him and he snores.
          MAN my brother sucks sometimes emotion_donotwant

Pffft- brother? You dun went and f**ked up the moment you became roommates... Never move in with siblings or family xD

He moved back in with us, actually. I'm still with my parents until after I get my AA next spring because that's when I'm legal. He came back because he got real sick and now I have to share a room and bathroom with him.

Whatever, at least I get the bed. He has to sleep on the floor. emotion_awesome

Aaaahhhoooowwwwwkaaaaayyyyy.... Well that just sucks in general.
"here, deal with your sick brother"

cuttIebone's Widow

Ichigo The Bunny
cuttlebone
mine don't do anything heinous, like make terrible messes or steal
but one of mine is super passive aggressive, and ropes the other into it as well
so as roommates they're ok, but as people.... sweatdrop

Not much to complain about there <-<
I mean if their passive aggressive then it seems like control and order wouldn't be to hard to obtain nya?
i'm... not really sure what you're trying to say
they're just cruel, and make me feel truly awful sometimes
they're either ignoring my existence or blaming me for things i haven't done, with no in-between
it may not be shockingly bad, but it makes life with them painful

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ichigo The Bunny
PickleCellAnemia
mine isn't as bad bc it's college but
I buy all the drinks
I buy all the toilet paper and soap
she leaves her trash on my desk, her underwear is always everywhere
her and her bf dip and leave their bottles everywhere
and she's cheated on her bf with me and my bf in the same room as we were trying to sleep
my morals cried.

Ever get hit with that awkward moment when you're face to face with her bf and then out of no where your mind goes "OH SNAP!!! I SHOULD TELL HIM!!!"

no bc I have to put up with living with her until May.
I may tell him one day.
but it won't do much to their relationship. he already cheated on her once before.
the funny situation is that right at the same time she cheated, her bf's friends got all on her a** calling her a whore. it was so convenient and hilarious.

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ-M
my 2 roommates get 10/10's each
because we've been friends for almost 8 years now
and we have so much fun it's not even funny

Lucky f**k <-<
My roommate had been my best friend for 7 years... Would have been 8 years at the end of April...
Then the s**t storm started, and got sucked into the fan- didn't hit it, oh no no, got sucked in...

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
cuttlebone
Ichigo The Bunny
cuttlebone
mine don't do anything heinous, like make terrible messes or steal
but one of mine is super passive aggressive, and ropes the other into it as well
so as roommates they're ok, but as people.... sweatdrop

Not much to complain about there <-<
I mean if their passive aggressive then it seems like control and order wouldn't be to hard to obtain nya?
i'm... not really sure what you're trying to say
they're just cruel, and make me feel truly awful sometimes
they're either ignoring my existence or blaming me for things i haven't done, with no in-between
it may not be shockingly bad, but it makes life with them painful

-face palms- I don't know why but for some reason I took passive aggressive with a different meaning... It happens sometimes -nods-

And when you try to do the s**t flipping at them? (or do you not do it).

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PickleCellAnemia
Ichigo The Bunny
PickleCellAnemia
mine isn't as bad bc it's college but
I buy all the drinks
I buy all the toilet paper and soap
she leaves her trash on my desk, her underwear is always everywhere
her and her bf dip and leave their bottles everywhere
and she's cheated on her bf with me and my bf in the same room as we were trying to sleep
my morals cried.

Ever get hit with that awkward moment when you're face to face with her bf and then out of no where your mind goes "OH SNAP!!! I SHOULD TELL HIM!!!"

no bc I have to put up with living with her until May.
I may tell him one day.
but it won't do much to their relationship. he already cheated on her once before.
the funny situation is that right at the same time she cheated, her bf's friends got all on her a** calling her a whore. it was so convenient and hilarious.

lmao xD
Sweet sweet justice = w=

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Niggler 69
Ichigo The Bunny
Niggler 69
My roommate gets a -100/10.

He steals EVERYTHING, ******** in my bed when I'm away, and seldom cleans up. ******** him. evil

The bed thing is the one thing he doesn't do because he knows I would literally kill him if he did... I do mean literally.........

I wish I scared my roommate enough for him not to do that. emotion_facepalm

Just gotta show him you're one crazy b***h who bounces off the walls.

In other words, just flip so much s**t that she goes "it's just not worth it if this is whats gonna happen every time I do it..."

Wheezing Streaker

Ichigo The Bunny
Hayir Pasha
I don't have one anymore, but in Europe I was living with this Italian guy who'd cook elaborate meals and leave leftovers out until someone else cleaned them up. We were also all assigned a few chores we'd take turns doing and he'd never do his. He'd also smoke cigarettes in the kitchen. The French couple and Slovenian girl were fine, though.

Not directly, but I'd eat it anyway. If I didn't it'd just get thrown away, and it was wonderful authentic Italian cuisine.

Ace Firestarter

My roommate is my little sister. We've been rooming together since I taught her how to climb outta the baby bed.

Can't really say anything bad about her... Yes, her crap get's mixed up with mine and vise-versa. But we never really fight... More like disagreements and such. We share what we can and we agree on so many things is scary... XD

The only other roommate I've ever had is my older sister... God I hate her alarm clock... -random-

I could never room with her again... She's not a slob or anything and pays the bills on time but she's just one of those people I just can't room with... I get along with her as family but as a roomy? I think I might choke her in her sleep!! *flail*

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hayir Pasha
Ichigo The Bunny
Hayir Pasha

Not directly, but I'd eat it anyway. If I didn't it'd just get thrown away, and it was wonderful authentic Italian cuisine.

Hm... Wonderful enough to make up for the mess?

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha
My roommate is my little sister. We've been rooming together since I taught her how to climb outta the baby bed.

Can't really say anything bad about her... Yes, her crap get's mixed up with mine and vise-versa. But we never really fight... More like disagreements and such. We share what we can and we agree on so many things is scary... XD

The only other roommate I've ever had is my older sister... God I hate her alarm clock... -random-

I could never room with her again... She's not a slob or anything and pays the bills on time but she's just one of those people I just can't room with... I get along with her as family but as a roomy? I think I might choke her in her sleep!! *flail*

I'll trade your sister for my roommate...

Wheezing Streaker

Ichigo The Bunny
Hayir Pasha
Ichigo The Bunny
Hayir Pasha

Unfortunately not especially because most of the time I found it hours after it'd been made (I'm like a garbage disposal, I'm an awful person).

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hayir Pasha
Ichigo The Bunny
Hayir Pasha
Ichigo The Bunny
Hayir Pasha

Unfortunately not especially because most of the time I found it hours after it'd been made (I'm like a garbage disposal, I'm an awful person).

Damn...
And not necessarily... It's better then wasting the food nya?
Ichi, And I thought my Room mate was bad...but then again...they sound alike..-.-

My room mate, is from Amercia [I dun have ANYTHING against america], and like is my older sisters 'friend' If his her friend, why isnt he living with HER scream but anyways...everytime he cooks he doesnt clean up after himself...and expects me to clean up after him...I have TOLD him to clean up after himself...and his like 'Yeah I will" I have to tell him about 3 or more times before he does it...

Sometimes I get so annoyed, when he doesnt do his dishes that when I do mine, I put his in a pile. Wash mine and dry them, put them away, Keep the water in and tell him to do his dishes...HELL before I got into him and bitched at him, he use to use COLD water to wash dirty dishes...Like What the ********? who the hell would use COLD ******** water to clean dirty dishes..So got him to use warm to hot water, with the backing of my sister and other two room mates [who arent with me no more since they went on a travel..I miss them ;-;]...But yeah...

He works...arrives there late most likely...-.- and his room stinks...of well...No offense to most of you guys out there...but it stinks of Un-showered Male...and I had to go INSIDE the room at one point to OPEN the damn window to air it the hell out...

I remember one time, when we had a list on what needed to be done...My other two room mates while they were here, and me did half the list, and Wrote in CAPS in a BRIGHT RED Textar that he needed to do the vaccumming...and put it right where you could see it on the fridge...well he did not see it at all...And when we had a 'Meeting' and said s**t like 'Things need to be done and all that" his like yeah yeah, and when we talked to him afterwards, and he said "No you did not ask me to do that" we was all like...DUDE that what the meeting was about!..

His called me a 'Whore' two times already...Once for when I put the dog on his lap and he acted like she stepped on his nuts, which she didnt, her paws where FAR away from them..And funny thing is..he said it while my DAD was outside with us all.
Second time: we had people over, for a good bye drink for my other two room mates....He got on my nerves [which you do not wanna do lol] so I picked up a empty UDL can, and threw it at him, hit him fair in the forehead...Then he called me a 'whore' and blabbered on and...I was like okay if you feel that way pack up and leave...and he started all this saying s**t, that he had squatters[Sp?] rights and all that, and that he could take this s**t to court and get an extra week or something...Dan [other room mate] came back from whatever he was doing and heard this, and was like No No No, you do NOT have those rights, you were welcomed into this house as a guest, and the house was not abandomed at the time so No.

But yeah, Dad is getting sick of him as well..and hopefully soon he will do something about it...He kinda 'has' gotten a bit better...but I want him the hell out..of my house...-.-

Like he buys his own food and all that...but the thing that pisses me off...is he also use to leave the front door unlocked, when I was sleeping...and I use to wake up to find it unlocked...and when he got home I got stuck into him...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff