Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Conversationalist

Whomper
The steel type is my favorite; it symbolizes an unbeatable resolve, which is further characterized by the defenses its typing grants. It's no coincidence that 12 of the 23 "final form" steel types are ranked in smogon's OU (9) or Uber (3) tiers.

Unbeatable resolve until you get lit on fire. >.>

My favorite types are usually Psychic types or Dark types generally.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I like Flying types, in part cause they're immune to Ground moves. Fighting type Pokemon are pretty decent because they can do a lot of damage. Dragon type, because dragons are just awesome. emotion_awesome And water. Water is good, especially when it's part ground type.

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Temperjoke
Whomper
The steel type is my favorite; it symbolizes an unbeatable resolve, which is further characterized by the defenses its typing grants. It's no coincidence that 12 of the 23 "final form" steel types are ranked in smogon's OU (9) or Uber (3) tiers.

Say that to this little guy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Temperjoke
Whomper

Say that to this little guy.

I stand by my theory that if lighting it on fire didn't work, then you didn't use enough fire.

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Temperjoke

Ability: Flash Fire.
Theory is now invalid

K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Temperjoke

Ability: Flash Fire.
Theory is now invalid

Hmm. I'll concede that this may be an exception to my theory.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Poison, Ghost and Grass. I hate to pick three, but I really can't choose between them.

Admittedly, Poison and Ghost are there mostly because they have all of the cutest pokemon, including my two favorites. (Trubbish and Gengar) I choose my pokemon based mostly on looks, though, so I don't feel too bad about that.

But Grass pokemon have been growing on me (no pun intended) so much recently that I have to have one in my party all of the time. Mostly because I ******** LOVE the move Leech Seed... I don't know how well it does competitively, but all I ever play is the main game anyways and boy howdy is it a big help.

Ven Loki's Buddy

Heroic Allegiant

17,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Team Peyo 25
Water type because Misty's a sexy gym leader with sexy people in sexy swimsuits.

Shy Bloodsucker

Bug types, mostly because of Parasect and Pinsir, who I will always have a soft spot for. But the combination of water/ground is pretty awesome. My brother`s Whiscash was a b***h to kill @_@

Shirtless Smoker

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I have alsways had a thing for ghost type Pokemon, because I love the sketchy Pokedex entries
and theinteresting origins of the Pokemon themselves. I also always loved how ghost type Pokemon
were uniquely designed and their tricky abilities; I love them so muuuuch~ 4laugh
Here is an interesting article I found on the Bulbapedia about the origins of Shuppet and Banette (two of my favorite Pokemon actually). http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/On_the_Origin_of_Species:_Shuppet_and_Banette

Another favorite type I always loved was psychic types. Well, similar reasons to why I like ghost types.
Normal and flying types.
Normals always had a place in my heart due to cuteness factor. Their winning just adds on to it.
Flying types are also slowly finding a way into my team. Starting to grow on me.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I love fighting types. Especially dual fighting types.
I love dragon types, and psychic types.

Dragon because they're just plain badass. Plain. And. Simple. The downside is training them, which is a pain in the butt. BUT THEY'RE STILL SO AWESOME.

Psychic because they're sneaky. They have all those attacks that could just f**k up your Pokemon hardcore.

Muscular Counselor

11,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Kallen-chan
Normal types. I'd like to see you and try to predict what a Clefable is going to toss at you. Seriously.

Normal types are pretty versatile, and have huge move pools. Anyone who underestimates a normal type team better be prepared for a serious thrashing.
Yeah, go ahead and laugh at Clefable and boast about your advantages. You won't be feeling the same way once she boggles your Fighting types' minds with Psychic, burns your Steel types to a crisp with Fire Blast, blasts your Rock types with Solar Beam and shrouds your Ghosts with Shadow Ball. And she will be doing this all while she keeps that cutesy smile on her face!
whee

That load of randomness aside, I must agree. Ironically they are not the type I like to work with, but I must agree that they are pretty versatile. Battling them, it is almost impossible to predict what they will throw at you.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

AggroVolken
Kallen-chan
Normal types. I'd like to see you and try to predict what a Clefable is going to toss at you. Seriously.

Normal types are pretty versatile, and have huge move pools. Anyone who underestimates a normal type team better be prepared for a serious thrashing.
Yeah, go ahead and laugh at Clefable and boast about your advantages. You won't be feeling the same way once she boggles your Fighting types' minds with Psychic, burns your Steel types to a crisp with Fire Blast, blasts your Rock types with Solar Beam and shrouds your Ghosts with Shadow Ball. And she will be doing this all while she keeps that cutesy smile on her face!
whee

That load of randomness aside, I must agree. Ironically they are not the type I like to work with, but I must agree that they are pretty versatile. Battling them, it is almost impossible to predict what they will throw at you.

Clefable has the wide enough move pool to fill in any role in a team. It also has one of the best abilities in the game, Magic Guard. With it also having access to Cosmic Power and Moonlight, as well as Stored Power, it becomes a serious wall who can rip your team to shreds if it gets to set up. The only downside with it is its speed, which leaves much to be desired.

And thats how i tear Japanese players to shreds. They don't expect what my kangaskhan has, and end up losing some of their best pokemon to her alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff