Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
SO EFFING HOT OH MY GOD I WANT TO SMOTHER HIM ALL OVA IN BUTTER AND LICK HIM ALL OVAAAAH
but his singing voice disappointed me a little bit. his bad-a** attitude is pretty hot though lolol.
BUT SERIOUSLY, his singing.. idk, maybe i was expecting much more since usually guys in cartoons are able to sing better than females? oh well.
what do you guys think? ^_^

Feral Phantom

What has been read

Cannot be unread

emotion_0A0

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
aw shizzle. I think he needs to marry gumball. RIGHT NOW.

i was expecting a different singing voice too at first--but watch it ten more times-- it will grow on you.

Dapper Loiterer

I..... think I might be completely alone in saying that I feel really indifferent towards him. Like there's so many other characters that I feel are more interesting/attractive then him... in my opinion at least.
Although I'll admit, he has a great voice. It's so smooth and comforting to listen too. So I, once again, have to applaud the team for picking such a fitting voice actor; he put on a great performance.

Beau

He's kind of a butt.
Looks like a guy I knew....who is also a butt now.
Unsure how to feel about him, he makes me have all the feels!
emo

voice is lame. but eh. so is mine.

Wheezing Reveler

What truly interests me is how much of an a*****e he is. Remember, Marceline is telling the story and she is very much aware that Marshall Lee is just a male version of herself. Considering how supremely dickish he was, I guess this means that Marceline views herself as kind of a huge a*****e.

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I will admit he's a hotty and has a great voice actor but he was a total d**k in that episode. Especially the whole "I know ur gonna say yes to me so come on let's just go" when I saw that I just like "really????"

Shady Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Marshall Lee is absolutely sexy, & I love his voice. (Though it was rumored they were trying to get Prince Zuko's voice actor to play him & I think I would have loved that even more...)

That being said, he was definitely a super a*****e in the episode. But we have to remember that Marceline is exactly the same way. She's done some pretty dickhead things to Finn & Jake (almost killing them?), so it made sense for Marshall Lee to be the same way. If we're going to be angry about how mean Marshall is, we have to be angry about Marcy's abuse, too. No double standards here.

I love Marceline & her attitude, & I think they captured it pretty well as a dude. Marshall Lee is ridiculously cool. emotion_dealwithit

Nymphatina's Husband

Friendly Explorer

9,350 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tax Evader 100
I think he's totally awesome! I love his voice!

Bashful Genius

He is CUTE redface redface redface

Friendly Noob

I don't think I would have like him so much with Prince Zuko's voice; I love the voice actor.

"Ahh my cheek meat!" Makes me giggle each time. I love the fan art for Flame Prince I could see the actor who did Prince Zuko put his voice to that. sweatdrop I dunno, just sayin.

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

i have to watch that episode first...

Conservative Seeker

I'm alright with his singing voice but his laugh woah I really loved that sinister laugh! I cannot stop replaying that...
But I was expecting his voice actor to be Dante Basco since Rebecca Sugar wanted ML to be voiced by him... Donald Glover's voiceacting was okay for me and I liked that Marshall (somewhat) raps. Marshall was such a bastardous jerk treating Fionna in that way but still, I've been looking forward to his proper performance since the 'Fionna & Cake' episode...

Really, Marshall Lee was the highlight of my February xd

Ruthless Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
He is a bad little boy..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash