Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
ArchMageZer0
LaLaLoof

Trust me, if I had the money for it I'd def be drinking too. I don't blame you for not noticing things, I just make sure to tag ya. smile It's no big.
Like really though everyone if you can't understand the accent or if you do understand it but hate it let me know! And if you love it let me know too! smile I want to get this sorted out before I'm like 60 posts in XD

Smirnoff ice?

anways, yeah i couldn't understand it one big

in fact i was kinda one the fence about. should i have rozalina talk the way she does.

a normal person
the dog ran across the road
rozalina
the dog was running across road.

yeah that should be easy to understand. but when it gets to the put where she's . . . point is it's sometimes hard to understand her posts.

Rozalina is Russian right? I think I read that in her bio.
I also noticed how she talks, too. Haha

Personally, I LOVE when people include accents for their characters, it makes the characters more... Real. Easier to relate to, you know?

Ninette's accent is very easy for me to read, and it's like, I can hear it fluently in my head. (: I hope that it doesn't have to go away.

Blessed Hunter

sorry if I haven't been posting allot been kind of busy and trying to find a away for Yeager and Tabitha be more interactive with the other students and to help Yeager find a way to seduce Tabitha (if he gets a chance to that is)

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
iiDropKickBabies
ArchMageZer0
LaLaLoof

Trust me, if I had the money for it I'd def be drinking too. I don't blame you for not noticing things, I just make sure to tag ya. smile It's no big.
Like really though everyone if you can't understand the accent or if you do understand it but hate it let me know! And if you love it let me know too! smile I want to get this sorted out before I'm like 60 posts in XD

Smirnoff ice?

anways, yeah i couldn't understand it one big

in fact i was kinda one the fence about. should i have rozalina talk the way she does.

a normal person
the dog ran across the road
rozalina
the dog was running across road.

yeah that should be easy to understand. but when it gets to the put where she's . . . point is it's sometimes hard to understand her posts.

Rozalina is Russian right? I think I read that in her bio.
I also noticed how she talks, too. Haha

Personally, I LOVE when people include accents for their characters, it makes the characters more... Real. Easier to relate to, you know?

Ninette's accent is very easy for me to read, and it's like, I can hear it fluently in my head. (: I hope that it doesn't have to go away.

accents awesome. BUT when you can't understand the post. not awesome. i don't mind accents. but i want to be able to read a post and not have to ask what it says

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
W00PS so I usually get the coding from a previous post by hitting edit and copying it.... this time i accidentally wrote the new post inside of my old one! X/ I fixed it back as best I could. Sorry!
Also translation in coming for my newest post.

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
"Nah, Ah think tha's about it. Thanks fer yer time Miss Siegel, Ah 'ppreciate it! Ah'll get ta readin' tha' book an' Ah'll show ya what Ah do next class iffin' yah wanna see whatcher up against. May-ba innerduce mahself t'other students too iffat's okay with you, m'am... Bu, yeah. 'At's all fer now. Thanks again!"

Translation:
"No thanks. I think that's about it. Thanks for your time Miss Siegel, I appreciate it! I'll get to reading that book and I'll show you what I do next class if you think you want to see what you're up against. Maybe I'll introduce myself to the other students too if that's okay with you, m'am. But yes, that's all for now. Thanks again!"
ArchMageZer0

iiDropKickBabies

As long a'she r'member'da seprit accommodations fer tha bacterial colony things's runnin' smoothly.

Translation:
As long as she remembered the separate accomadations for the bacterial colony things is(are) running smoothly.

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
iiDropKickBabies

Has Ezra abandoned Ryu? sad

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Crissy00001
iiDropKickBabies

Oh! No, no. Haha I have just been scattered with my responses recently due to work hours and being exhausted. I'm spending the night in, tonight. So I was just about to reply as Ezra and then Gotani. ^_^ No worries, Ryu. *pats his imaginary head*

Unbeatable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Haha! oh this is rich! Caleb's roommate hates dogs! On top of that Caleb loves to argue! This is hilarious xd

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
INCOMING TRANSLATION! <3

"Um, mah name's Ninette. Ah Didn't know Ah had a roommate er Ah woulda cleaneduppabit bafore Ah went ta mah cahmbinashuns class, haha."

Translation:
"Um, my name's Ninette. I didn't know I had a roommate or I would've cleaned up a bit before I went to my Combinations Class, haha."

"This's mah first day here. Ah'm not new ter mah po'ers, just new ta trainin' em atta school like 'iss. Ah mainly jus'studied by mahself bafore now....Haha b-now Ah'm ramblin'. Sorr'bout that. Ah guess I juss know 'is easier ta hear someone talkin' bout theirself than ta share sometimes. If you wanna tell me, ya mind me askin' whatch'yer name is?..... Ya don't hafta if you don't wanna though. Ah can understand.... and if ya wantha room ta yerself tanight Ah can oblige fer ya. S'not that cold ousside and Ah prob'ly standachance catchin some good notes iffah go out intatha woods 'anite."

Translation:
"This is my first day here. I'm not new to my powers, just new to training them at a school like this. I mainly just studied by myself before now.... Haha! But now I'm rambling. Sorry about that. I guess I just know it's easier to hear someone talking about themself than to share sometimes. If you feel comfortable telling me, would you mind if I asked what your name is?.... You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I can understand.... And if you want the room to yourself tonight I would be happy to oblige. It isn't too cold outside and there is a good chance I can take some very good notes tonight if go into the woods."

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
LaLaLoof
INCOMING TRANSLATION! <3

"Um, mah name's Ninette. Ah Didn't know Ah had a roommate er Ah woulda cleaneduppabit bafore Ah went ta mah cahmbinashuns class, haha."

Translation:
"Um, my name's Ninette. I didn't know I had a roommate or I would've cleaned up a bit before I went to my Combinations Class, haha."

"This's mah first day here. Ah'm not new ter mah po'ers, just new ta trainin' em atta school like 'iss. Ah mainly jus'studied by mahself bafore now....Haha b-now Ah'm ramblin'. Sorr'bout that. Ah guess I juss know 'is easier ta hear someone talkin' bout theirself than ta share sometimes. If you wanna tell me, ya mind me askin' whatch'yer name is?..... Ya don't hafta if you don't wanna though. Ah can understand.... and if ya wantha room ta yerself tanight Ah can oblige fer ya. S'not that cold ousside and Ah prob'ly standachance catchin some good notes iffah go out intatha woods 'anite."

Translation:
"This is my first day here. I'm not new to my powers, just new to training them at a school like this. I mainly just studied by myself before now.... Haha! But now I'm rambling. Sorry about that. I guess I just know it's easier to hear someone talking about themself than to share sometimes. If you feel comfortable telling me, would you mind if I asked what your name is?.... You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I can understand.... And if you want the room to yourself tonight I would be happy to oblige. It isn't too cold outside and there is a good chance I can take some very good notes tonight if go into the woods."

Silly. I think your putting too much effort in on your part. If one of your posts is so terribly un-understanable we can just ask. But so far, I read your writing very very easily.

Also. Replying for Shiroi. Don't go anywhere. ;---;

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
3nodding
okie doke!

ALSO WHADDABUNCHA CUTIES OMG THESE CHARACTERS
I want to smoosh all of your faces!
*smooooooooooooooosh*
I picked the perfect time to jump into this rp! Love is in the air and everyone is acting super cute! 4laugh heart

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
iiDropKickBabies
Crissy00001
iiDropKickBabies

Oh! No, no. Haha I have just been scattered with my responses recently due to work hours and being exhausted. I'm spending the night in, tonight. So I was just about to reply as Ezra and then Gotani. ^_^ No worries, Ryu. *pats his imaginary head*

hahah. He all better now ^^

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
iiDropKickBabies

Response sent captain kick!

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
SUDDEN URGE TO CHANGE MY CHARACTER'S AGE TO LIKE 15 OR 16 NOW?????? I WANNA BE A MOTHERLY HEN NOW OH NO. gonk
edit***************
Nah nevermind. :3 14 is totally fine. Plus she'll hit a growth spurt soon so she'll at least look like she's way older.
(ya know besides already looking very boyish like her father)

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
My hand hurts from writing Rina's post xDD

I think I should go to bed right now. Another 8 hour shift at the movies and I'm getting up really early to go buy a car possibly. If my uncle can strangle a good deal out of them for me emotion_kirakira

So, I get off late tomorrow, (9pm my time) I'll try to reply asap. If not, then definitely Tuesday because #holla 3 days off in a row. emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff