Weaknesses:
                                              Jix
                                              Hex
                                              Healing
      User Image

x
                                      Personality Things

x
                                      Charlotte is often considered an Air head or stupid, when in fact she isn’t either. The air of a Socialite is often preserved around her, as if she herself is made of money, when in fact she cares for nothing of that world. During school this was often brought up, the reason behind her grades not being the standard was not because she was ignorant in the subject it was just that it did not peak her interest and she found no real reason for dealing with such matters. When the girl is interested in something she is often intelligent in all aspects of the particular subject, such as werewolves. Many nights Charlotte spent searching and wanting to know all about the mythical creature. She could sit and talk for hours about something, if interested.

The blonde is a tad bit eccentric in many respects; she does what she wants and is interested in strangest things. She often has conversation that sound a bit loony. She’s fascinated with the oddest things and has awkward habits.

Lotte is quiet athletic, she spends every morning jogging and drinks plenty of water. She has a philosophy that her physical body should be just as in shape as her magic. She does several mundane things to help keep her in the best possible physique she can.

Comedic

Carefree

Limited

Unorganized

((God I’m so lazy…))
      User Image

x
                                      Backstory Things

x
                                      Childhood (0-11):
                                      Family life should have been easy for Charlotte, her parents were rich and they had chosen the ‘right side’ when it came to what the girl considered, ‘a pathetic attempt at a’ war. Charlotte’s mother Malory was a beautiful woman, bright and shinning and incredibly intelligent. She had been the perfect of the Ravenclaw house and fell in love with Charlotte’s father in high school. The male was the perfect of the Slytherin House and quickly out of school he joined the Death Eaters as did everyone in his family. Her father, Jonathan, was very strict and he would have no tolerance for his daughter.
                                      Charlotte spent most of her childhood with the stereotypical “You’re not good enough.” The blonde girl had her hair chopped short and she was treated like a boy until she was about ten, not wanting their daughter to be considered strange because of her looks. This excited Charlotte’s mother to no end, being a very social and faced woman she adored the chance to dress her daughter up whichever way she pleased.
                                      The blonde often got in trouble with either parents for the way she acted. She had no desire to study, no desire to train. She wanted to play and she wanted to laugh and she did as she pleased, even if it resulted in severe punishment. She wanted to enjoy the world that was around her, rather than despise it.
                                      Lotte was about six when her younger brother was born, a ball of joy. The whole family rejoiced to finally have a true heir to their pureblood legacy. In child years Charlotte would grow an absurd dislike for her brother because of the special treatment he would receive from their mother. However she quickly began to grow attached to him. Markus was the only one who looked up to his sister and found that her different ways were fun.

Adolescence (11-17):
                                      The first few years of school Charlotte was quite the awkward duckling amongst the crowd. She had no real concept of right or wrong and discipline didn’t faze her in the slightest. The criticism of her classmates never fazed her, the young girl had enough of that growing up that it became a part of her normal.
                                      In her high school years Charlotte began to adopt to the norms of society, however she only adapted to those she enjoyed. She joined the Quiddich Team to find a positive outlet, her Potion’s teacher suggested it. The sport had been a good choice, she began to talk to people more and by her fifth year she became Captain of the Gryffindor Team. Most of her school life she stayed distant, pulled pranks, played sports, and laughed. She excelled in may areas of study and was below average in the rest.
                                      The years seemed to be a blur in her mind, the biggest moment was her seventh year. She had no real desire to put her name into the Goblet of Fire, no desire to be a part of that nonsense, but due to her father’s influence she reluctantly put her name in the goblet and would be chosen to compete.
                                      The blonde had befriended a male named Ace, a seventh year from Dumstrag, he was a nice boy for the most part but he had a terrible brother. The Dumstrag champion was a male named Valos, he was in his seventh year just as Charlotte was. He was a charming individual who attempted to convince her to back out quietly. Without much of a beat she shoved him off telling him he was pitiful and that she wouldn’t lose
                                      The two boys cornered her in the bathroom one night and continued you to dunk her head under water, hoping to make her agree to backing out of the completion. The blonde continued to disagree to it and with haste the boys left her, taking her precious time turner with them.
                                      Later that night they tried a different tactic and began to harass her brother. Valos began to twist her time turner that was placed around her brother’s neck until he was sure the time would be too long for him to wait. The boys began making threats that he would go to the beginning of time and never see anyone ever again if she didn’t back out of the competition or agree to lose. Shivering the girl agreed and lost the cup meekly. With this the Dumstrag champion destroyed her time turner and let her brother go.
                                      When asked if there was something wrong she would stay silent, much like her mother had for most of the years of her life. The rest of her time at Hogwarts she reverted back to her old ways, pranks and keeping to herself.

The Golden Ages (17-21):
                                      Escaping Hogwarts seemed like a dream to the blonde, escaping her father was a blessing. She spent most of this time traveling with the money her parents gave her and attempting to figure out what to do with her life. She lived in hotels and under bridges when she wished. It was a beautiful way of living.
                                      When she turned nineteen things began to take a turn for the worse. Taking responsibility was hard for the carefree girl, talking to her mother was even harder. She had spent most of her new life avoiding her parents or any family member she could, her brother being the exception. Her mother quickly conned her into coming home and living with them for a bit, perhaps letting them find her a match or even, joining the Death Eaters.
                                      She politely declined the offer but told them that she would not stand in their way if it meant that she could still visit Markus. Because of her refusal to join them they shut her off completely.
                                      Lotte later began to watch out for her younger brother, letting him know that the minute he would graduate from Hogwarts she would take him away from their father, she wouldn’t let him become a despicable But she would have to wait for him, it would be impossible to take him out of school without an uproar or a fight of some kind.

The Now (21- )
                                      Charlotte decided to recently join the Order of the Owls.

User Image
                                  M e r i d i a n ellie S c o t t

/ Nickname(s)
                                / Student/
                                Seventeen
                                xxshatteredsymphonyxx

bravethick headedadventurousviciousloyal

(here put your characters biography. So if they are a member of a gang maybe discuss how they came to be in that gang, how they feel towards the other gang, how they feel about their gang, love interest? Forbidden love? It's completely up to you, just do something interesting so that we will all have something to work with! If you are a student maybe write about how you feel about the gangs, maybe you want to be in one? Maybe you're scared of them? Maybe your dating one of them? If your a new student...only one girl and one guy..then talk about why you came.

User Image
                                                                A l l e n eugine W h i t e

/ Nickname(s)
                                              / Member of the Wild Eyes/
                                              Nineteen
                                              xxshatteredsymphonyxx

laid backsarcasticquiettrappedpassive

Waking up was always the worst way to start a day, if you understand what I mean. It isn't because living is dreadful, actually I find it quite fun (for the most part), it’s more so because the experience of waking up is dreadful. It’s like your body momentarily goes into shock, or it is for me. This could simply be because when I dream, life is beautiful; everyone is having a good time. I assume everyone feels this way, that dreams are better than reality. But I cannot be assured that they know the world I've built for myself, one made of magic, of monsters, of adventure. It's beautiful. I don't have to face the fact that my brother is a cruel tyrant or that my parents seem to find money more valuable than there children. I can forget about the overdose and the way the kids looked at me in highschool because of it. The 'therapist' that I had to visit after school. "Rich kids, they always go ******** nuts" rang through my ears daily, the echos of school children. It doesn't exist in my dreams, none of that matters. I was hoping that going to college would be the same way, that none of that would matter. My life before college was just a nightmare and I was finally going to be living, actually living. One could only hope.

I had arrived to my dorm the night before and unpacked in the first room I saw. It was an apartment style living, there were four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen/dinning area. It was very modern and I had never lived in a place like this before. My eyes fluttered open and I slithered out of my rather comfy bed. It had light blue sheets with cute little flowers on them, something girly and simple. Childish but that hardly mattered to me. My small feet pressed against the hard wooden floor as I lifted myself up. Heavy blue curtains covered my window, so I couldn’t tell what time it was. This wasn't the worst place to be, or perhaps I felt that way because I didn't have roommates waking me up and being too loud. It was nice, quiet.

The apartment itself wasn’t beautiful. It was a simple little place, nothing like home for me. It had a nice inside, light green walls with black fluffy (gaming style?) chairs. A rather large television plastered the wall. It wasn't overly done, my roommates and I would have to figure out waht we would want to do with it, though I had a few ideas on what I would enjoy.

I skipped to the bathroom to ready myself for the morning; a quick shower, not having to wash much body since there wasn’t much there, and not having to wash much hair because…there really isn’t that much at all; after about twenty minutes I began to rummage through my clothes. Different dresses of thousands of colors and other outfits that I would find a reason to wear later on in life. I constantly looked at myself in the mirror, changing things I didn’t like here and there. Until finally I decided on a simple light pink and salmon dress; which of course I complimented with matching shoes and a flower in my hair. My makeup was simple; nothing to over the top (though it was still better than a lot of other people, I really should give lessons).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff