Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

the thing I love most about the Gaia items is that you can be just about anything. From a headless ghost to a little lolita girl. Everyone has their own styles and Gaia has different stuff for different tastes. That's what makes Gaia so amazing and epic!

Mewling Darling

I like Gaia's items because even though they're not real, they make me feel pretty epic with the different characters and stuff a person can come up with.

...and then to have those things in real life? eek That would simply be amazing!!!

Loyal Gaian

Seremela Nolatari
I like Gaia's items because even though they're not real, they make me feel pretty epic with the different characters and stuff a person can come up with.

...and then to have those things in real life? eek That would simply be amazing!!!
Totally agree! I have a OMG hat that my irl hubby got me for my birthday years ago. x3 I still wear it when ever it's cold.

Mewling Darling

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Seremela Nolatari

Totally agree! I have a OMG hat that my irl hubby got me for my birthday years ago. x3 I still wear it when ever it's cold.
ohman, serious?!?! pics!!!! nah, you dont have to haha. but srsly, im so jealous!!!

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

SieSatta
MistressMinako
SieSatta
FieryLavaElf
The only item which interests me is the Kokeshi Doll Sweatshirt only because the Kokeshi doll is a ... well, a... doll? I collect dolls and wearing this sweatshirt means that I'm very proud of my collection except there's one problem: Does this shirt come in size Small? I'm very petite and wearing the oversize shirt would make me feel... like a doll? sweatdrop
That's what I worry about too. I'm very large, so I don't want to win a shirt I can't wear, when someone else could. sweatdrop

I'm sure Sisky has a couple sizes :3 Don't worry about it /o/

*would very much like that panda hat oh yiss* emotion_dowant
Which is the hat that is also a scarf? *having a moment of cerebral flatulence*

I think that's the ORLY. The panda hats are just panda hats. I love pandas ;;

User Image

A photo of my bed, with all my pandas on emotion_c8 My favorite is Henry, front next to the big panda. He has sad gimpy legs and a head twisted to the side and he a wildlife fund animal emotion_kirakira
kiki couch and the panda hat are awesome!!!!!
i wonder if the real gaia shop will be open again??
MistressMinako

User Image

A photo of my bed, with all my pandas on emotion_c8 My favorite is Henry, front next to the big panda. He has sad gimpy legs and a head twisted to the side and he a wildlife fund animal emotion_kirakira

That's JUST awesome!!! i have fewer panda plushies than you do...

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
so many pandas... @_@

Familiar Friend

MistressMinako
SieSatta
MistressMinako
SieSatta
FieryLavaElf
The only item which interests me is the Kokeshi Doll Sweatshirt only because the Kokeshi doll is a ... well, a... doll? I collect dolls and wearing this sweatshirt means that I'm very proud of my collection except there's one problem: Does this shirt come in size Small? I'm very petite and wearing the oversize shirt would make me feel... like a doll? sweatdrop
That's what I worry about too. I'm very large, so I don't want to win a shirt I can't wear, when someone else could. sweatdrop

I'm sure Sisky has a couple sizes :3 Don't worry about it /o/

*would very much like that panda hat oh yiss* emotion_dowant
Which is the hat that is also a scarf? *having a moment of cerebral flatulence*

User Image

eek That's a lot of pandas! And they're sooooo cute! 4laugh

Invisible Cat

I have a gaia hat, my dog loves it!

Familiar Friend

If I was better at crocheting, I'd make a panda hat for myself, but I fail at things like that. sweatdrop The best I can do is stitch fleece together with embroidery thread making fingerless gloves or a stuffed kitty. sweatdrop

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
Love Renewed
What is everyone's favorite Gaian item? Quote me or I'll miss your reply.

I think my favorite gaia item would be Siku the White Wolf & Lobo
they are just soooo cute and fluffy and emotion_kirakira
I'm a sucker for cute things.

Interesting really as I want the gnome sweatshirt

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
I have a coco kitty plushie from the gaia store, he sits in the back window in my car. I've yet to have any strangers recognize it, but someday. heart If I actually won one of these things, I'd have something to wear at the next con where the Gaia team shows up. emotion_kirakira

Bedroom Whore's Partner In Crime

Eloquent Hunter

xxxT h e r e ' sxxxxxxg i r l
xA n dxxs h e ' sxxd o w nxxb yxxt h exxr i v e r ,
xxxT h e r e ' sxxxxxxg i r l
xI nxxxh e rxxxo w nxxxc r e e p yxxxw o r l d .
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
N O T H I N GxxxL A S T SxxxF O R E V E R ,xxE X C E P TxxxY O UxxA N DxxxM E
xxxY O UxxxA R ExxxM YxxxM O U N T A I N ,xxY O UxxxA R ExxxM YxxxS E A

Oh glob Ive always wanted an OMG hat. Bl
                gonk

don't steal the post format. that's just lame and talentless of you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers