Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elements Reborn

Story:
Once there was Eight elements- Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightening, Ice, Light, and Dark. Each resided in a person. These eight people had been chosen by the elements to help save the world from an evil demon named Travild. Travild is the darkest demon of any in the underworld. He is pure evil and will stop it nothing to conquer our world. These elemental infused people fought Travild. They won but in the process had to destroy themselves.

Now Travild is back and the eight elements have chosen new hosts. They must find each other and then find Travild to defeat him. The only problem is Travild is already ruling the world after being out 18 years. His armies are everywhere and it isn't safe for the elements anywhere.

Rules:
1. No cybering
2. No harsh cussing
3. No Harassing
4. No god-moding or power-playing
5. If I say stop doing something. STOP DOING IT!!
6. Have fun!!
7. These are the only elements!! No adding more!! You are either an element here or not one at all!!
8. There can be more demons then what I have. These are just a few I know I want in the rp.
9. First come first serve for charactors!!
10. Girls play girls and guys play guys
11. If your off for too long(I mean like days and days) I have the right to kick you out of your charactor spot!! If your going away somewhere you must tell me how long you'll be gone. I will save your spot then.
12. Don't just post then leave forever!! Try and be as active as possible!!

Open charactors(these are the ones still open. You'll have to scroll down and find them to get their info): Maria(Element, Fire), Keal(Elemant, Water), Ryan (Elemental, Ice), Blake(Elemental, Light), Kerri(minon), Desdemona(Minon), Aride(minon), and Damon(minon)

Please pm me a sample of your rping skills as well as which charactor you wish to be. I'm sick of all the n00bs not reading the rules.

Elements:

Played By:
Name: Maria
Power: Fire
Personality: She can be the nicest person in the world. She has a ferrous temper. She has an excellent sense of good judgment.
Appearance: User Image
History: Her parents were killed when the demon?s army. She has learned to coop with it and uses it to make her stronger. She found out about her powers when she found out her parents had died. She accidentally burned their house down. She wanders now looking for anyone who could help her.

Played By: Lunamora
Name: Kira
Power: Wind
Personality: She is caring, and kind but she is also a thief, one of the best. She known far and wide as the Invis, because she is so good she has never been caught so no one knows, except herself, who the Invis thief really is. She is an awesome fighter. She has an awesome sense of right and wrong.
History: She ran away from her village when it was attacked by Travild?s army. She found out about her powers while theiving. She need to get around securety beams and she wanted to really bad and suddenly she was flying over them. She wanders too looking for someone to help her and steals along the way.

Played By:
Name: Keal
Power: Water
Personality: Outgoing and a joker. He?s the funny man of the group. When everyone?s down he always tries to cheer them up even if he knows it might be hopeless. Amazing sense of humor.
History: He is really Travild?s son but he doesn?t tell anyone. That sort of thing could get you killed these days. He ran away when he found out what he?s father was doing. Travild had already told him about his powers.

Played By:Imgonnaruletheworld
Name: Sarai
Power: Earth
Personality: Kind, sweet, and shy. She doesn?t talk about herself much at all. She has the sense of the future. Small little feelings if something is going to happen, good or bad.
History: She used to live in the forest on her own until the army drove her out. She has always lived on her own and discovered her powers when flowers started popping up where ever she walked. She now searches for a way to help stop Travild.

Played By:
Name: Blake
Power: Light
Personality: Nice guy and cares about everyone else more then himself. This sometimes might get him into trouble. He has the senses of life. If there is any life anywhere near him but he can?t see he can find it.
History: he can from a normal family and a normal life until his family was attacked by one of Travild?s most trusted demons. He discovered his powers then when he incinerated the demon. He ran away because he could take the shame of losing his family.

Played By:hiroshin
Name: Rey
Power: Dark
Personality: Extremely mysterious, but can be caring if he wishes. He is a loner and hates to ask for help. Has a little temper but can mostly keep it under control, most of the time anyway. He has the sense of darkness. Any darkness around the people around him he can automatically tell if they are evil or not.
Appearance: User Imageminus the wings
History: No one really knows anything about his history but he came from a village far in the east. He came down after he found out about his powers. He quickly realized what he was meant to do.

Played By:Arana
Name: Lin
Power: Lightening
Personality: Friendly and cheerful. She is always in a good mood unless she's in a fight. Then she gets serious. She knows when a storm is coming. She can feel all the energy.
History: She lived a normal life until Travild burned down her home town like so many others. She got away and has been traveling and training her powers ever since.

Played By:
Name: Ryan
Power: Ice
Personality: Is a total sweetheart. He seems so innocent and really doesn?t like to fight. Though if he needs to defend his friends he loose all his kindness and is totally ruthless. He is a medic too. It helps a lot.
History: He has been traveling alone as long as he can remember. He loves animals and takes care of them along with humans.

Bad Guy:

Played By:Lunamora/Kempodragon22
Name: Travild
Power: Shadows and can conjure demons
Personality: He?s evil as evil can get. He loves to torture people to the point of death. He has a major temper and it?s often high when he can?t find the elements.
History: We know that he was defeated by the elements once and he?s determined not to let it happen again. When he first was revived he married a girl demon and they had a son, Keal. The girl died at childbirth. Keal was meant to be his apprentice and then Travild found out the wind element had chosen Keal. He figured that if he had one element on his side he could stop the others, but Keal ran away. Travild then decided just to turn his attention to all the elements and destroy them. He still thinks he might be able to do it through Keal.

Minions:

All of them are evil and ruthless. Th rest of their personality make up during the rp.

Played By:
Name: Aride
Power: Shadows

Played By:
Name: Desdemona (Des)
Power: Chaos

Played By:
Name: Damon
Power: Telekinetic (move object with mind)

Played By:
Name: Kerri
Power: Dark

Played By: Kempodragon22
Name: Hero kem
Personality: A very calm and collected young man, dark memories Bring up a berserk state of being.
Power: Gravity
History: being born of Demons Hero has become bitter with life... choosing to destroy reather than create.

Played By:
Name:
Power:
Appearance:

History isn't need because all demons are summoned by Travild directly from the underworld.

Ordinary People:
I won't make these up you can do that yourselves.
One more thing ORDINARY PEOPLE DON"T HAVE POWERS!!!

Played By: everybodys_weirdo
Name: Audrey
Personality: simple and quiet, she tends to take refuge behind others for strength. Deep, deep depp inside, she does have a flicker of strength, showing form when she plays with her thread.
Appearance:User Image
Side: Against
History: Audrey is a young village girl, from a town near the edge of the forest where Travild's castle is hidden. Travild kidnapped her once to investigate her power, but found her useless and returned her home. She was very close friends with one of his subjects, Lani, before she was forbidden to see her again.

Played By:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Side: (Travild or against him. Most normal people don?t know about the elements being reborn yet.)
History:

Ruthless Phantom

((Hey could I play Lin?))
((can i play Maria, please?))
((both of you yes))

Ruthless Phantom

(( ^__^ Thank you!))
((can i be aride))
((thanks ^_^ ))
Name:Shiro
race: dog demon
Power: air
Personality: happy and hyper but can be mature or pissed when she needs to
Appearance: siggy
History: don't membert lost memory hundreds of years ago in battle
((I would like to play Desdemona. Do you have any certain way you want her to act if I het her?))
((from now on just watch the first post to see if you got the spot you wanted. I don't care just all of them are evil. Not an once of kindness in them))
((is it okies if i can be mah own character??))
((Noraml people don't get powers. Do the profile on the end of the post))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff