xxxxx Study/Experiment l Drama l Romance l Yaoi

xoxoxo STATUS
      xxxxxClosed l Full l

xoxoxo Links
      xxxxxOoc l Profiles l

Fashionable Millionaire

User Image

User Image

Gay marriage is a hotly debated topic. Considering the many points made by both sides based on opinion, prejudice, and religion, a debate over whether homosexuals deserve the same rights as everybody else is an iffy one. We are doing a study to determine the different views of these parties. We will be having people who know nothing about each other, except that they will marry another person involved in the study. All of the participants in the study will be men who either agree or disagree with the topic of same sex marriage

We have decided to base this study on two men marrying one another to see if same sex relationships work. We want to see how these men who know nothing of each other will get along: They have not been provided with any background information on their partner, have never seen a picture of the other, or heard the other's voice. They will be living in a house together for twelve months, and when the deadline rolls around the corner, these men will choose whether or not they will stay married or part ways. Those couples who complete the study and stay married will receive two million dollars ($2 000 000). If the couple chooses to part ways, they will receive five hundred thousand dollars each ($500 000). The couples will only be told that if they stay together they will receive more money than if they split up. However, unbeknownst to them, we will watch them for a year after the study and if they split we will recover all of the money from the two men leaving them with 0.

What does this study mean to our chosen ones? Are they simply caving into the greed of money or are they looking for something more? Will friendships be formed or will bitter rivalries abound? Will the men remain faithful to their partners or will they cheat? Will they fall in love or will they fight and argue, only tolerating each other for the cash prize? Only time will tell.

Each male will have a camera and will be required to do a daily video journal and send it to us through the provided e-mail for this study. We are interested in knowing your thoughts, feelings, and opinions on the study and your partner. During this experiment, we will be hosting a variety of events which will test the bonds formed by the pairs. Points will be awarded based on how each of the couples do, as well as the content of the video journal. The points will be awarded without any of the participants being aware of it, and at the end of the week, the couple with the most points will be given a special prize to help them during the experiment.

Fashionable Millionaire

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgeneral rules ;
                                    Like any good owner I'm allowed to change the following rules at any given point, please be aware of that.
                                    Follow the TOS, that is a given.
                                    Though the TOS stated to keep it pg-13, we’ll be alright with keeping it at least pg-17. We want some kind of steam going on, it’s a yaoi after all and even a good boy love comic has kissing in it.
                                    I want everyone to attempt to interact with everyone in the thread. This doesn’t mean you have to do it in one post but throughout your stay try talking or interacting with everyone. Also please don’t be too shy, it will be hard to interact with you.
                                    I'm only letting one characters pre person. So if you are no longer happy with one of your character or not interested in him just let me know and we can work something out.
                                    I will allow the following: Fighting, Killing [with given permission of me and the characters], Love triangles, and male pregnancy and complicated backgrounds or storylines...
                                    The only thing I do not allow or want is people saying it was love at first sight.
                                    KEEP UP TO DATE WITH THE OOC!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxapplying rules ;
                                    To join the thread you must be approved by me.
                                    You may only use an Anime picture for your rp character, you may spice up your post with other pictures but the character must be an anime person.

To submit your profile for approval you must Pm the given skeleton to me and wait for a reply. Your pm must be entitled “From This Day Forwards”.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpost rules ;

Please make sure your post is legible with proper spelling and grammar. I'm not grammar Nazis so if there are a few errors I’ll let it past.
                                    I would love if you would have a somewhat decorative post. So anything from semi decorative to very decorative would be loved.
                                    Honestly, I don't care how much you write because this a lit-break role play where you can make small post. However do write enough for the person to reply back. I'm sure no one wants a two worded post. Just a couple of sentences it won't kill you.
                                    All Out Of Character speaking should be done in either Parenthesis or brackets. Just something to separate from your ic post to your ooc post.
                                    Inform EVERYONE through the OOC if you are going to leave for any length of time... don't hold other characters back with your character. if you find that YOUR character is being held back and the person you're with isn't replying back through OOC or pms move on and work around the other character

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhouse rules ;
                                    Be with your partner, this doesn't mean you have to LOVE your partner just accept them.
                                    No pets allowed unless your planning on making other participates your pet.
                                    more rules could be added

Fashionable Millionaire

User Image

User Image
Any race/creature is allowed, but lets be reasonable alright. You will need to fill out either the Husband profile or the Wife profile and the last one will go on the profile page.

Husband

[imgleft]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo56/crebookitty/Boarders Backgrounds Banners/sweets-1-2-4_zpsc2919d83.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][color=COLOR][size=10][u]My name Is:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Character's Name[/i][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR][size=10][u]But you can call me:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Character's Nicknames[/i][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR][size=10][u]This year I turned:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Age (18-25)[/i][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR][size=10][u]I am a:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Any race[/i][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR][size=10][u]I am:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Seme, Uke, or Seke[/i][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR][size=10][u]I go for:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Males, Females, or both. The character may be straight at first[/i][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR][size=10][u]The voice in my head is:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Username here[/i][/size][/color][/align]

wife
[imgright]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo56/crebookitty/Boarders Backgrounds Banners/sweets-1-2-4_zpsc2919d83.jpg[/imgright][align=right][color=COLOR][size=10][u]My name Is:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Character's Name[/i][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR][size=10][u]But you can call me:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Character's Nicknames[/i][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR][size=10][u]This year I turned:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Age (18-25)[/i][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR][size=10][u]I am a:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Any race[/i][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR][size=10][u]I am:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Seme, Uke, or Seke[/i][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR][size=10][u]I go for:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Males, Females, or both. The character may be straight at first[/i][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR][size=10][u]The voice in my head is:[/u][/size][/color] [color=lightslategray][size=10][i]Username here[/i][/size][/color][/align]

Profile Page

[imgleft]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo56/crebookitty/Boarders Backgrounds Banners/sweets-3_zpseaf97f31.jpg[/imgleft]
[align=center][color=COLOR][size=14][i](One word that would describe your character)[/i] defines me....[/size][/color][/align]

[list][list][list][align=center][color=COLOR][size=10][u]My name Is[/u][/size][/color]
[color=lightslategray][size=8][i]Full Name[/i][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR][size=10][u]But you can call me:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=lightslategray][size=8][i]Nickname(s)[/i][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR][size=10][u]This year I turned:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=lightslategray][size=8][i]Age (18-25)[/i][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR][size=10][u]I am a:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=lightslategray][size=8][i]Race[/i][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR][size=10][u]I am:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=lightslategray][size=8][i]Seme, Uke, Seke[/i][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR][size=10][u]I go for:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=lightslategray][size=8][i]Men, Women, Both, Neither[/i][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR][size=10][u]I like:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=lightslategray][size=8][i]Likes (At least 5+)[/i][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR][size=10][u]But I hate:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=lightslategray][size=8][i]Dislikes (At least 5+)[/i][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR][size=10][u]People would describe me as:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=lightslategray][size=8][i]Personality[/i][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR][size=10][u]I've got a story for you:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=lightslategray][size=8][i]Bio Here! At least a paragraph or two[/i][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR][size=10][u]Psst...Can I tell you a secret?:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=lightslategray][size=8][i]List of secrets[/i][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR][size=10][u]The voice in my head is:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=lightslategray][size=8][i]Username[/i][/size][/color][/align][/list][/list][/list]

Fashionable Millionaire

User Image
User Image
Every couple will be staying in a luxury home together for the period of this study. Each house has a back yard with a heated pool in the back and in the front you have a comfortable front yard. Your neighbour wouldn’t be too far off as you’re all on a straight street. Your yards will have a raised garden gate with some small shrubs. On the end of your yard there will be a gate that would lead to an open field that will slowly turn into thick forests. Across the street from you there will be a large garden with multiple of flowers and plants each having a time to bloom with each season, if you walk long enough the garden will soon turn into thick forest.

Downside to your accommodation? The closets town to these houses is about a half hour drive and the closest city would be at least four hours. We also filled your cupboards with different kinds of food and your fridge is filled with every food group you could think of. Though this food would only last you for so long, so we highly suggest you get a job in town as we’re only filling your cupboards once during this experiment.

User Image
User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

User Image

User Image
House One

Husband
Wife

User Image
My name Is: Daiki, Kazuya
But you can call me: Kaz
This year I turned: Twenty-one
I am a: Kitsune (Demon Fox)
I am: Seke
I go for: Both
The voice in my head is: kiri_Chan08

User Image
My name Is: Tristan Oliver Pavati
But you can call me: Just Tristan
This year I turned: 21
I am a: Hybrid Mer
I am: Seke-switch
I go for: Creatures of beauty both mind and body.
The voice in my head is: NervosaInk

House Two

Husband
Wife

User Image
My name Is: Hei Rian Lung
But you can call me: Just Hei!
This year I turned: 18
I am a: Dragon Hybrid
I go for: Its all about the fellings! so Both
The voice in my head is: LegitOutlaw

User Image
My name Is: Raphael Anderson
But you can call me: Rafe
This year I turned: Twenty-Four
I am a: Were-Panther
I am: Uke
I go for: I'm Heteroflexible
The voice in my head is: gataki_xx... get her out!

House Three

Husband
Wife

User Image
My name Is: Kαмιтαяι тαкαsнι
But you can call me: Takashi
This year I turned: 25
I am a: Wolf Shifter
I am: Seme
I go for: If you're pretty or cute yah it'll work out
Giving me away is: Upendo26

User Image
My name Is: Raoul Salvatore
But you can call me: Anything as long as it is not insulting
This year I turned: Twenty-five in the human world
I am a: Wild Unseelie
I go for: Gender doesn't matter, depends on their level of taint...
The voice in my head is: littlewolfsol

House Four

Husband
Wife

User Image
My name Is: Senric Ciar Tuorbica
But you can call me: Sen, Senri
This year I turned: 23
I am a: Human, ugh.
I go for: people, whatever. doesn't matter.
The voice in my head is: GRILLEX

User Image
My name Is: Victor Royce Simon
But you can call me: Victor, Vic, Victoria... maybe Vikki.
This year I turned: 24
I am a: Human
I go for: Both, though I've never been with another man...
The voice in my head is: RoarkOh

House Five

User Image
My name Is: Nym Sherloc
But you can call me: Nym
This year I turned: Age (21)
I am a: Half-Fey
I go for: Either is fine~
The voice in my head is: Aged Note

User Image
My name Is: Seikyo Narumi Kairoshi
But you can call me: Sei, Kyo, Naru, or Kai
This year I turned: 19
I am a: Hell Hound Hybrid
I go for: Neither (Yet XD)
The voice in my head is: LeluKitakaze

House Six

Husband
Wife

User Image
My name Is: Rayleigh Seiren Weiss
But you can call me: Ray, I prefer Seiren or Sei
This year I turned: 25
I am a: Dragon in Humanoid form
I am: Seke with Seme Lean.
I go for: Both, I don't really care
The voice in my head is: Legit Outlaw

User Image
My name Is: Astor ѼΔΩϽѮɻϕϑɝ
But you can call me: Tori, Tor
I am a: Echthros
I go for: Men
The voice in my head is: Suki the fallen

User Image
My name Is: Fiachra ѼΔΩϽѮɻϕϑɝ
But you can call me: Achra, Fia
I am a: Echthros
They are creatures, described as being either "fallen angels" or "demonic spirits" that wish to make the universe into nothingness. Their entire existence is based around the idea that they want to destroy whatever is whole, break it apart, until it becomes nothing. They convince those who work as a group, to work as individuals, living in the moment rather than working towards a future, then further destroy the being until actual identity is lost, leaving a husk of a being that works on sins alone, functions by fulfilling selfish pleasures, then they take those pleasures away one by one until the husk has nothing left.

I go for: Males
The voice in my head is: keshinomi

Fashionable Millionaire

User Image
User Image
Throughout this experiment there are points to be given out. With each point one participant makes will be added to the house that they’re currently in. What are these points used for? You could either collect the points for later use or use them at the end of the week for the selected event or item that we are giving away to the house with the most points.

Arguing with your partner gets you: 1 point
Avoiding your partner gets you: 2 points
Socializing with your partner gets you: 3 points
Having some sort of friendly/loving relationships gets you: 4 points
Writing in your journal or doing a video log would get you: 10 points
(Has to be detailed: thoughts, feelings, etcetera.)

Journal and Video Blog info:
Journal: We have provided you with a journal that you could write in daily. The point of this journal is so you could write your feelings, thoughts of your day and the events that had occurred. The more detail the better. We will be having someone at the end of the week to pick up the journal ((meaning you should have at least six journal entries if possible seven)), so please make sure they’re in the mail box at the end of your driveway by the end of each week around seven pm.
(Puppet masters please note when making your journal you need to write it so we know it’s your journal)

Video Blog: We have provided you with a video camera and a laptop with editing software so you can piece your video together or edit it however you please. The main point of this video camera is so you can tell us your feelings, thoughts of your day and the events that have occurred. The more detail the better. Can you use the camera for other uses yes. The only thing we ask is if you’re doing a video blog as your journal than we will be needing it sent to us by the end of the week. You can send it to the provided e-mail.

Please note: You can do either a journal or a video and you can switch between the two, as long as we get the information we need and you do your part in writing in your journal or doing the video blog you will be getting the points. Fail to miss a day you lose out on those points. If you don’t miss a day you’ll earn 70 points just for doing the journal or video blog.

I will also be telling everyone the times of day so you know when you should fit in your video blog if you're doing that. BOTH journal and blog will be needing to be 'sent' (written in your last post before the week has ended) in your reply.

House Points:

House One

House Two

House Three

House Four

House Five

House Six

Fashionable Millionaire

User Image
User Image
Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Agu | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec

╔═════════════╗
X01 ]02 03 04 05 06 07X
X08 09 10 11 12 13 14X
X15 16 17 18 19 20 21X
X22 23 24 25 26 27 28X
xx29 30 31
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
╚═════════════╝

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

outside it's ;
the weather
Sunny | Rainy | Cloudy |Partially Cloudy | Breezy

Freezing | Cold | Warm | Hot] | Burning

time of day ;
morning 12am-10am

Morning | After Noon | Evening | Night | Midnight

Fashionable Millionaire

User Image
User Image

1/18 Closed/Accepting
                    1/26 Open/Full

Fashionable Millionaire

User Image

User Image

7/1 Wednsday
                    It’s around noon
                    The forecast is sunny with some clouds here and there with a light breeze.
                    It’s hot out so comfortable summer wear.

All participants are arriving to their designated homes today. How they get to their new homes is by their own choice. First encounters should be interesting to say the least. We’ve left their video cameras on both sides of the bed along with a journal just in case they wish to write in it. A laptop is provided with the cables that would make it easy on the participants to download their video to send it to us by the provided e-mail.

7/2 Thursday
                    It’s around noon
                    The forecast is sunny with some clouds here and there with a light breeze.
                    It’s hot out so comfortable summer wear.

For the participants we have a BBQ set up in the fields behind the houses around noon. We will be providing the burgers, hot-dogs, stake, ribs and a few types of salad. If the participants wish to bring things to add to the BBQ they could do so, but it’s not a requirement. Once they're satisfied themselves with food they could make their way to house one as a gathering for the pool party, they could leave whenever they please.

Fashionable Millionaire

Fashionable Millionaire

Fashionable Millionaire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out