Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

〖========================= ✦=========================〗

Sakura Satsuna "Zevita"

Theme Song

"I have a feeling the b***h got to him." Sakura said as she looked away from the blood. "Do something about that blood.. please. It's driving me crazy." She said as her eyes flashed between blood red and her original eye color, blue.

Dapper Genius

User Image

Ricky Riggs
Faux-Immortal

Suddenly, another man walked out of the portal with Solano,, the man who punched a hole into Solano. The man was certainly an odd one, resembling a biker gang member, and holding a shotgun "Whew! Boy! I love anima attacks! Really gets your blood moving!" he said loudly and full of energy. Seeing the other immortals, the man simply grinned "Nice to meet yah. Names Ricky... I work for Bloody Mary, she made me like you. And that means I can kill you...!" Ricky shot at both Kook and Sakura to kill them, then, he started charging up his anima attack "And now the finish touches...!"

"I don't really get why I need to kill yah guys buy- That Mary chick was hot! So I'm gonna kill yah!"

Tipsy Gawker

Ella "Kook" Sherman
Dangerous Animal/Conspiracy Theory Extraordinaire
"I told you so, mate!"

User Image

Kook was still applying pressure to Solano's wound when she got shot by Ricky...She cried out and spit out some blood before falling over and dying... This time she revived quicker than the previous times, apparently once she got used to it, it wasn't as slow. She ran at Ricky and attempted to stab him in the throat with her switchblade, not using anima since she was still recovering from killing Mordecai

"Havana was a fair dinkum, ya arse!!!"

Dapper Genius

User Image

Ricky Riggs
Faux-Immortal

Ricky grinned seeing Ella come back and attempt to stab him. He took the knife, but his wounds were instantly healing around the knife wound, it seemed like he was healing at a much faster rate than a normal immortals "Cool huh? I'm a Faux-Immortal created by Doctor Bloody herself... Just like you... only upgraded!" Ricky's anima attack was interrupted by the wound, but not him. Ricky whipped Ella across the face with the shotgun, then fired at her head.

"I don't really get why I need to kill yah guys buy- That Mary chick was hot! So I'm gonna kill yah!"

Tipsy Gawker

Ella "Kook" Sherman
"I told you so, mate!"

User Image

Kook looked at the healing stab wounds with an expression close to horror

"So I was right about the upgraded immortality...but I wished I wasn't..."

She managed to mutter before being hit by Ricky's shotgun and getting killed...again. She revived holding her head, it was pounding with a horrible headache

[******** AGH! That HURTS! How about YOU see how it feels?!?!"

She took her pistol and shot at his head, then rolled to one side covering her head with her bag, hoping to avoid getting shot at again...though she knew it wouldn't be much use if the fake immortal survived. She attempted to put some anima into her switchblade, but she couldn't do it just yet...

Dapper Genius

User Image

Ricky Riggs
Faux-Immortal

Ricky smiled seeing Ella get up "What a funny child! Haha!" he mocked her, as he was shot in the head, he almost instantly healed, he didn't even fall down from the attack. Then, when she rolled to the side, the man merely charged anima into his shotgun, and aimed it at her head "Any last words?" he asked in a mockful tone.

Tipsy Gawker

Freddy Jupiter
Faux-Immortal

User Image
A portal opened up in Venice, right behind Bunny and Elliot

"Oh lookie who we have here! Mary hadn't told me you'd both be so...scrumptious~"

He said giddily, smirking at the Templars as he took out an AK-47 and shot both of them in the chest repeatedly.

Dapper Genius

User Image
Elliot Payne
The Inferno Killer

Elliot immediately turned to Reddy, he didn't know the guy at all, all he knew was: He would look good on fire. After getting shot down, Elliot got up immediately, very strange for someone like him, Immortals usually took much longer. Elliot suddenly took out a fire bomb and tossed it on Freddy's head "BURN!" he yelled, getting much enjoyment out of what was about to happen.

Tipsy Gawker

Ella "Kook" Sherman
"I told you so, mate!"

User Image

Ella looked at the gun for a second then at Ricky

"Um yeah...go ******** yourself."

She rolled under his legs and jumped onto his back, taking out her pistol and shooting him in the head repeatedly...she needed to buy some time for her her anima attack...she could only hope that she'd be alive by the time she had enough to try and kill this immortal 2.0

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sakura Satsuna "Zevita"

Theme Song

Sakura took the shot without stumbling over or showing any sign of pain. This guy was getting on her nerves and must die for what he did." She turned around to face the man, eyes glowing blood red. A small grin appeared before she vanished without a trace. Moments of silence went by before she was behind the man. She sunk her fangs into his neck without giving him anytime to even comprehend what was going on. After moments of her drinking, He stabbed him through the heart with her nails, a trace of anima in them.

Tipsy Gawker

Freddy Jupiter
Faux-Immortal

User Image
Freddy grinned as Elliot revived so quick and set his head on fire...He took out a cigarette and used the flame that burned his hair to light it. Then blew out a puff of smoke that put the fire out...His face was healing extremely quickly as he chuckled

"Oh FIESTY! Me likey...I might just have to keep your corpse~"

He said, then lazily extended his hand, which stretched out way more than it should, pretty quickly...punching Elliot in the jaw. With the other hand he held the AK-47, getting ready to put some anima into his next round.

Dapper Genius

User Image

Ricky Riggs
Faux-Immortal

Ricky seemed motionless as Ella jumped on him and shot him repeatedly "Nice try sheila..." Ricky engulfed himself in fire, burning Ella alive. Then, when the deal was done, Ricky turned to finish her off, before Sakura came in and bit him, the man stood still and in anger, aiming at her before she had sent anima straight into his heart "... Bollocks..." the man fell to the ground in pain, quickly disappearing into dust.

Dapper Genius

User Image
Elliot Payne
The Inferno Killer

Elliot had a neutral expression on his face as he was punched, as if nothing had happened to him, he almost looked bored. Compared to the suffering he had inquired in No Man's Land, this was nothing. Elliot knew that his fire wouldn't work, which made his heart ache to no bounds, but he had to kill this man.Elliot quickly summoned all his anima to his fists, then charged at Freddy "I forgot to mention..." he muttered to himself, before punching at the man's head "I'm a Faux-Immortal like you..." he finished, a hateful glare in his eyes.

Tipsy Gawker

Ella "Kook" Sherman
"I told you so, mate!"

User Image

Kook shrieked as she was burned alive...this wasn't a quick way to die...she squirming on the ground, not even noticing that Sakura had managed to kill Ricky... She screamed with pure agony then it died down as life left her.. When she revived, she was pissed

"Where the ******** is that dirty ratbag twatface?!?!"

She said angrily, her switchblade glowing with anima as she looked around...

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sakura Satsuna "Zevita"

Theme Song

"Dead and I must say his blood tasted horrible." She spat. "Anyways were are we going?" She asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff