Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Genius

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I don't know, maybe I am not far enough into the game, maybe I'll like it. Despite good reviews and whatnot I just consider it to be horribly boring so far and the controls are... bad. They could have allowed use of the buttons, not only touchscreen.
Im Rinny
TommyStinson
Basically anything Sega outside of the Genesis. Especially the Nomad, 32X and any 32X CD game.
ℜinny says: The Nomad is the only Genesis I ever had. I liked it because it was fairly portable even though I only used the power cord. The battery life was s**t but it was the best handheld I ever owned.

That must be the only handheld you've owned if you think the Nomad was good, especially with the screen that washes out too quickly. You're probably one of the only 3 people who actually enjoyed it.

Fashionable Lunatic

TommyStinson
Im Rinny
TommyStinson
Basically anything Sega outside of the Genesis. Especially the Nomad, 32X and any 32X CD game.
ℜinny says: The Nomad is the only Genesis I ever had. I liked it because it was fairly portable even though I only used the power cord. The battery life was s**t but it was the best handheld I ever owned.

That must be the only handheld you've owned if you think the Nomad was good, especially with the screen that washes out too quickly. You're probably the only 3 people who actually enjoyed it.
ℜinny says: I've used every Nintendo and Sony brand handheld. rofl
The screen washes out? Mine still works the same as the day I got it.
Im Rinny
TommyStinson
Im Rinny
TommyStinson

That must be the only handheld you've owned if you think the Nomad was good, especially with the screen that washes out too quickly. You're probably the only 3 people who actually enjoyed it.

Then you must have terrible terrible taste then since you're one of the only 3 people who actually thought the Nomad was good. Especially since it's regarded as one of the worst handhelds ever.

Fashionable Lunatic

TommyStinson
Im Rinny
TommyStinson
Im Rinny
TommyStinson

Then you must have terrible terrible taste then since you're one of the only 3 people who actually thought the Nomad was good. Especially since it's regarded as one of the worst handhelds ever.
ℜinny says: It's the only handheld that I thought was outright comfortable and the fact that it could support genesis graphics along with a screen that lit up? 10x better than my Gameboy color.
Im Rinny
TommyStinson
Im Rinny
TommyStinson
Im Rinny
TommyStinson

ℜinny says: It's the only handheld that I thought was outright comfortable and the fact that it could support genesis graphics along with a screen that lit up? 10x better than my Gameboy color.

You probably think the Atari Lynx was genious.

Fashionable Lunatic

TommyStinson
Im Rinny
TommyStinson
Im Rinny
TommyStinson

ℜinny says: Why are you so pissed that I liked the nomad? rofl
and I never got the chance to play any atari, just the games at the arcade sorry.
Im Rinny
TommyStinson
Im Rinny
TommyStinson
Im Rinny
TommyStinson

ℜinny says: Why are you so pissed that I liked the nomad? rofl
and I never got the chance to play any atari, just the games at the arcade sorry.

>posts controversial opinion
>someone disagrees
>posts "you mad?"

2/10

Fashionable Lunatic

TommyStinson

>someone disagrees
>posts "you mad?"

2/10
ℜinny says: Still bitching
and I believe you've stayed in 4chan far too long.
Im Rinny
TommyStinson

>someone disagrees
>posts "you mad?"

2/10

You're probably more butthurt since you're the first one to throw you "lol, you're mad" to "lol you're on 4chan".

I'm having fun seeing what you can come up with next.

Fashionable Lunatic

TommyStinson
Im Rinny
TommyStinson

>someone disagrees
>posts "you mad?"

2/10

You're probably more butthurt since you're the first one to throw you "lol, you're mad" to "lol you're on 4chan".

ℜinny says: wow... emotion_facepalm
I'm done here. I'm tired of people on gaia treating this place like /b/.
Im Rinny
TommyStinson
Im Rinny
TommyStinson

>someone disagrees
>posts "you mad?"

2/10

ℜinny says: wow... emotion_facepalm
I'm done here. I'm tired of people on gaia treating this place like /b/.

Omg you are so mad, why are you so mad because I said I didn't like the nomad rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff