Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Fairy

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
I'm out for that super-duper elusive Invisibility Achievement...

No trolls need apply. ninja

Precious Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Not a troll, but I am a party pooper. You have to post in the actual Chatterbox to get the achievement. :<

(But usually people are pretty good about not replying if you tell them it's for the achievement)

Interesting Fairy

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Oshit.... That's right. Wow. Derp.

dramallama rofl

Unforgiving Lover

13,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Eris_Lenore
Not a troll, but I am a party pooper. You have to post in the actual Chatterbox to get the achievement. :<

(But usually people are pretty good about not replying if you tell them it's for the achievement)

Not sure if troll or uneducated about the ways of the CB... If you post saying you're after invis EVERYONE will attack your threads for the next 3 or so hours.

Precious Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore

Not sure if troll or uneducated about the ways of the CB... If you post saying you're after invis EVERYONE will attack your threads for the next 3 or so hours.

*shrug* Maybe I got lucky. I've done it twice. I didn't advertise in the title but I did said in the topic that I was trying to get invisibility.

Unforgiving Lover

13,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Eris_Lenore
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore

*shrug* Maybe I got lucky. I've done it twice. I didn't advertise in the title but I did said in the topic that I was trying to get invisibility.

burning_eyes SO lucky. You have no idea. Some of us CBers go out of our way constantly to make sure people don't get that if they try too hard by advertising it.

Precious Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore

burning_eyes SO lucky. You have no idea. Some of us CBers go out of our way constantly to make sure people don't get that if they try too hard by advertising it.

Haha. Well, I've done it twice with absolutely no problem whatsoever. I dunno. Maybe I'm magic and put some sort of shield around my topics.

Unforgiving Lover

13,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Eris_Lenore
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore

Haha. Well, I've done it twice with absolutely no problem whatsoever. I dunno. Maybe I'm magic and put some sort of shield around my topics.

Maybe... There's someone now who's attempting to do it with brute force by ignoring everyone who replies. That hardly seems fair to me.

Precious Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore

Maybe... There's someone now who's attempting to do it with brute force by ignoring everyone who replies. That hardly seems fair to me.

Wait. As in the person thinks they're going to get the achievement if they ignore the people replying or what?

Unforgiving Lover

13,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Eris_Lenore
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore

Wait. As in the person thinks they're going to get the achievement if they ignore the people replying or what?

They are. They have a new thread and it has no replies because they ignored all the people who caught on. rofl I find it amusing, but I'll use a mule to ruin it once it hits around 20 hours tomorrow if nobody will post on it for me.

Precious Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore
Unlucky1307
Eris_Lenore

They are. They have a new thread and it has no replies because they ignored all the people who caught on. rofl I find it amusing, but I'll use a mule to ruin it once it hits around 20 hours tomorrow if nobody will post on it for me.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

Unforgiving Lover

13,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Eris_Lenore
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

I would and all... If it was supposed to be as easy as saying "hey... I want invisibility so I'm just gonna ignore about 1/10th of Gaia." But it's supposed to be a challenge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff