<3

<3 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 35 ]
Gold! 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Rainbow Fatcat

Norseman Of The North
crackerlover
I just love this couple. The way they look at each other, touch other. They really love each other. I hope they survive together and be as happy as they can in the world they live in. emotion_bigheart What do you think?
User Image

In a real life situation i would have to say no, not even remotely, but since this is after the world's end and the pickings are slim, I say they make a great couple. Even though if they met when the world WASN'T like this, they would never have dated. Shes a christian values horseback riding country girl and he's an awkward nerdy pizza delivery boy. I just don't see them having any real chemistry beyond all the sex they have.
Okay, I see. What about Carol and Daryl?
crackerlover
Norseman Of The North
crackerlover
I just love this couple. The way they look at each other, touch other. They really love each other. I hope they survive together and be as happy as they can in the world they live in. emotion_bigheart What do you think?
User Image

In a real life situation i would have to say no, not even remotely, but since this is after the world's end and the pickings are slim, I say they make a great couple. Even though if they met when the world WASN'T like this, they would never have dated. Shes a christian values horseback riding country girl and he's an awkward nerdy pizza delivery boy. I just don't see them having any real chemistry beyond all the sex they have.

Oh, god no. I know they've had a little hint at something going on, but really i'm against it. I just don't see them working as a couple. I don't really like anyone as a couple in the show I didn't even like Laurie with either guy. But I could say a relationship with Michonne would be really interesting if they had a good character to combat he behavior. Which still is odd to me because of her profession before first night.

Rainbow Fatcat

Norseman Of The North
crackerlover
Norseman Of The North
crackerlover
User Image

Oh, god no. I know they've had a little hint at something going on, but really i'm against it. I just don't see them working as a couple. I don't really like anyone as a couple in the show I didn't even like Laurie with either guy. But I could say a relationship with Michonne would be really interesting if they had a good character to combat he behavior. Which still is odd to me because of her profession before first night.

Just not into relationships at all? =O It's the end of the world but people still need love, or someone who cares about them.
crackerlover
Norseman Of The North
crackerlover
Norseman Of The North
crackerlover
User Image

Just not into relationships at all? =O It's the end of the world but people still need love, or someone who cares about them.

Exactly, but the situation has made them so desperate FOR love that they're just pushing it on whoever is there compared to who they really have chemistry with. Basically everyone is settling because they think their real match is probably already dead.And besides that, the world has ended and they're surrounded by millions of zombies at all times. Surviving is way more important than finding someone to mess around with.

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I think they're cute together. c:

Rainbow Fatcat

Norseman Of The North

Exactly, but the situation has made them so desperate FOR love that they're just pushing it on whoever is there compared to who they really have chemistry with. Basically everyone is settling because they think their real match is probably already dead.And besides that, the world has ended and they're surrounded by millions of zombies at all times. Surviving is way more important than finding someone to mess around with.

I think this is the case more with the comics. They're having pretty much A LOT of sex all the time it seems. I don't think so much in the show.
crackerlover
Norseman Of The North

I think this is the case more with the comics. They're having pretty much A LOT of sex all the time it seems. I don't think so much in the show.

I haven't read the comics yet.

Versatile Sex Symbol

I think glen would do the same for maggie if he was in her situation
pyroknife123
Keryyyy
Meh, I don't know. Maggie kind of irritates me. Its almost like she doesn't understand the severity of the world or something except when it directly effects her.

I was SOOOO mad when she quickly told where the group was when the guy pointed the gun at Glen. Glen got the crap beaten out of him and had a walker thrown at him and he didn't say a thing. He would rather die then rat out his group. Maggie just had to take her shirt off. ugh. lol

Which parts are you referring to with the "she doesn't understand the severity of the world?"

For me she never came off as annoying, maybe a filler, somewhat of an assholeish, character in the beginning. But in the 2nd half of season 2 they really fleshed out her character. Season 3 is much better too.

Idk what else you could've expected in that situation. I think I probably would've done the same if I was in her situation.

I see more selflessness (saving glenn) than selfishness (saving glenn so she could be happy).

I agree, but I was a bit mad that she jeopardized everyone to "save" Glenn, when in all actuality I'm not sure I would truly think "Oh good, now we are safe!" Also, I totally agree, I hated Maggie when she was first on the show...watching the third season I started wondering why. I think perhaps Maggie and Glenn balance each other out.

Rainbow Fatcat

Norseman Of The North
crackerlover
Norseman Of The North

I haven't read the comics yet.
Oh, you should! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas