Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Turtle

My sister said that being a slut is normal and not a bad word as it means I enjoy having sex as much as I wish with random guys. [With condoms of course, I am not stupid.] but my roommates get mad that I get laid almost everynight but I have told them that it is not their business and they had to deal with hearing the noises or turn the music up loud.

So Id like to know your thoughts.

Yes I am Slut, so what? I am proud to be single and having so much pleasures.

Tipsy Prophet

Uh, you should be more considerate of your room mate. No, it isn't really their business who you have sex with or how frequently, but you're making it their business by keeping them up. They aren't mad because it's a new partner every night, or whatever, it's because you're being rude about it. So, either go elsewhere to boink, learn to be quieter, or use ball gags.

Wheezing Fatcat

You seem like an inconsiderate a**. You don't own the place. You have roommates to think about.

Blessed Friend

Black Lust Perfume
My sister said that being a slut is normal and not a bad word as it means I enjoy having sex as much as I wish with random guys. [With condoms of course, I am not stupid.] but my roommates get mad that I get laid almost everynight but I have told them that it is not their business and they had to deal with hearing the noises or turn the music up loud.

So Id like to know your thoughts.

Yes I am Slut, so what? I am proud to be single and having so much pleasures.

The term "slut" is normally used as an insult to a woman.......

Slut
- A slovenly or promiscuous woman
- A woman prostitute
- is a term applied to an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous. The term is generally pejorative and most often applied to women as an insult, sexual slur or offensive term of disparagement, meaning "dirty or slovenly." However, in recent times there have been attempts to “reclaim” the word, while some individuals embrace the title as a source of pride.

Your sister is claiming the modern term of it, but slut IS an mainly is an insult.

Blessed Friend

i_sketchbag
You seem like an inconsiderate a**. You don't own the place. You have roommates to think about.

cjjb5830's Significant Otter

Gracious Duck

9,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"Slut" is just something that people call women who are having more sex than they are. There's nothing wrong with enjoying sex, so long as you are considerate of others.

Fluffy Wolf

Yes, it is their business. They live there too, and it's very disrespectful to ignore their wishes and tell them they just have to deal with your loud, annoying sex. Show them some respect. It's really trashy to have sex while someone else is in the house, but if you insist on doing it, at least keep it down. They're not jealous, they're pissed off, probably because they can't sleep or have people over or just have a minute of peace because their roommate is insistent on showing off that she gets slammed every night.

Tipsy Nymph

15,100 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
Being a slut isn't a good thing. It makes you trashy and no good and no respectable guy will ever want you as their significant other. You're setting yourself up for a crappy life because condoms are not 100% effective. I know plenty of people who solely relied on condoms and they're now all, either, pregnant or have children.

So if you continue to want to have the single life as you do then get on another form of BC that way it's even safer yah know? And no I'm not trying to seem like a b***h I am merely giving my opinion.
You're being seriously unfair and immature to be honest. You want to have sex? Great, but be respectful of the people who share a house with you. They shouldn't HAVE to "turn up their music" if you're having sex seriously loud. No wonder they're getting pissed at you for having sex every night if you're being disruptive to them. Totally not cool.

Personally I don't condone promiscuous behaviour just because It's not something I would personally do. There's a risk of sexually transmitted diseases and infections and even pregnancy (Yes, even with condoms!)

That being said - I also do not condone the use of the word slut. It's just disrespectful. If an individual wants to have regular sex with different partners, that's fine. There's no need to attach a word to it though. Just TRY to be safe at least...

Sexy Turtle

Lopsided Oreo

Thank you for the advice but my tubes are already cut and burnt, I use Condom for protected from STD, all those types.User Image

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You could be a bit more considerate to your roommates.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
Slut is usually a bad word but why not own up to it and say so what?

But if you are being so noisy that you are disrupting their lives, then stop. You dont have the right to make s**t load of noise EVERY night becuaae you want to get ********. They arent mad because you are getting laid, they are mad because you are too loud.

Polkadot Pocky's Partner In Crime

Anxious Shapeshifter

As much as people try, I feel like slut is one of those words that will be really hard to reclaim.
I don't really agree with the usage of it at all.

There's nothing wrong with a person enjoying casual sex. I don't necessarily condone it, but that's just me.

However, it sounds like you're just being plain inconsiderate. If I was your roommate I would be pissed off too. They live there too and should not have to put up with loud frequent sex. They don't have to "deal with it" because it's not really a situation that anyone should have to be in.

One person showers at night, that's something you "deal with". Your roommate has loud sex frequently so you have to turn up your music in order to not hear, that is not something you "deal with".

It's trashy and frankly, if my roommate was having frequent loud sex and refused to respect my wishes, I would ask her to find somewhere else to live unless she cleaned up her act.

If you have to bang at your place, at least be quiet and/or save it for a time when you have the place to yourself.
Nobody else needs a front row auditory seat to that s**t.
The term "slut" is primarily used as an insult for women who are perceived to have loose sexual morals. Sure, some people wear it with pride, but more often than not when someone calls you a slut, it is not because he/she is jealous of how many lovers you have/had or that he/she is trying to shame you for enjoying sex; it's because he/she thinks you are trashy and immoral.

In this case, you are being very inconsiderate to your roommates. No, it is not their business who you have sex with, but it becomes their business when you have to broadcast how much fun you are having on any given night. Either learn to be quiet or have sex at the other person's place.

Tipsy Nymph

15,100 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
Black Lust Perfume
Lopsided Oreo

Thank you for the advice but my tubes are already cut and burnt, I use Condom for protected from STD, all those types.User Image

But you could still get an STD. What if the rubber ever broke? I am not saying it will happen but you don't know if it will or not. Do you at least get tested to make sure you're completely free of STD's and STI's? Also, somene else pointed it out and I agree with them..can't you be more considerate of your room mates?? They might not want to turn on music...in fact they might wanna go to sleep. Really...you should think about if you wanna be reported to your landlord for everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff