Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want Ryan Gosling to give me a Lap Dance.

Visitor Count +1 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 227 228 229 > >> >>> »|

Noble Inquisitor

Noble Inquisitor

Sweetheart

Noble Inquisitor

Noble Inquisitor

Noble Inquisitor

Noble Inquisitor

Noble Inquisitor

wow!! has seriously no one entered this yet?! Umm Im not that great of an artist, but my step sis is. Ill tell her about this, she loves art contests .. but even so I highly doubt she's anywhere close to winning sweatdrop
I'm having a hard time telling who's avis belong to who? Would one of you mind clearing that up? Or would it be ok for someone to draw all of then together in one big picture?

Also I know it is TBA, but do you hve any idea around when the due date may be

I'm sorry for asking so many questions I just know my sis and she will like to know these things
Ok soo Nevermind that last post. I re read everything and put my foot in my mouth. they can not be drawn together, since they live in different types of water. And also I realized Guilded Hearts has no avis yet. I'm sorry for asking thse questions *hits herself for not reading right the first time*

Noble Inquisitor

lol yes, that's what rules are for- to be read haha
its alright emotion_bigheart
Neko_Sora_Chan
Ok soo Nevermind that last post. I re read everything and put my foot in my mouth. they can not be drawn together, since they live in different types of water. And also I realized Guilded Hearts has no avis yet. I'm sorry for asking thse questions *hits herself for not reading right the first time*

Noble Inquisitor

Noble Inquisitor

Noble Inquisitor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out