Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Captain Herbasaur

can we enter the pokemon we used in the CYOA and a pokemon we own? surprised !!!
also, was I too late to send the payment for zoë? i really hope it wasn't, I only just realized you accepted her today ahaha ;;; <3
also, if zoë does get accepted, and I have the CYOA done, would it count toward her growth or would it be null since it was before she was made?

Generous Unicorn

Sweet, A boss battle!

And congrats winners!

Floppy Sex Symbol

OMG, fwee. -So did not expect to win-

Do we post prefs or do I just wait until the other winner picks what they want?

-Still debating if she wants to enter the boss battle-

Hilarious Werewolf

OMGOSH!!! Was not expecting that ;u; Congrats to Natty as well! And eeee battle!

I was also wondering the same thing as Natty? Do we just post our prefs in the thread or PM someone? ^^;

Floppy Sex Symbol

Congrats to you as well. :3

I don't know about PMing since the post said to PM if you want to forfeit the prize.... but, I could be wrong.

Eloquent Pusher

You guys can post your preference here, talk to each other, or just post them in the certing thread....

Also it was forgotten to be stated but only one Pokemon can fight in the boss battle. If you don't have a Pokemon you can fight with a temporary quest character!

Sparkly Explorer

quite uneventful
Captain Herbasaur

can we enter the pokemon we used in the CYOA and a pokemon we own? surprised !!!
also, was I too late to send the payment for zoë? i really hope it wasn't, I only just realized you accepted her today ahaha ;;; <3
also, if zoë does get accepted, and I have the CYOA done, would it count toward her growth or would it be null since it was before she was made?

That's alright! You can go ahead and start playing with Zoë right now! And yes, the CYOA will still count towards her growth~

Handsome Shapeshifter

Temporary quest characters huh?

Dapper Humorist

Yoo i'm so doing this after class

Snuggly Knight

Floppy Sex Symbol

Well, my prefs are Riolu, then the Pichu. They're both so cute

Hilarious Werewolf

*rolls in* Heee well hey, that works out then! My prefs are the Pichu then Riolu 8D

Sparkly Explorer

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Kyrieko

Here are your uncerts! 8D

Floppy Sex Symbol

Awesome. -Huggles her new Riolu-
I'm still sooo happy. I really really doubted I would win. T^T <3

Please excuse me while I squeal and flail around for a moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff