Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Duelist

I Natsu I
lRemilial

It actually didnt take long, I had gave up anime for 5yrs and got rid of all my collection and restarted around 2010. Been jobless since early 2011 or my collection would be oh so much bigger. XD I've only put probably 2,000$-3,000$ into it so far. So I guess it took only 2yrs to get it this big. When I went to anime expo for first time ever my collection sky rocketed. Pack the back of car full of stuff @_@ So glad I saved cash before I got fired. XD Buying art on here filled the void of not being able to add to my collection and now is just another big addiction for me. ^^;;

hahhaha wow your dedication!
          have you found a job now?

Depression is what caused my collecting addiction, it makes me happy to add something to them >w< I probably go a bit overboard, even with my punk clothing collection. XD But its so fun.

Sadly no, thats why I started college last spring. Im tired of doing nothing and it being so hard to find a job. x.X Figured a degree will help at least 50% more to finding one. @_@
I Natsu I
Kamix Kali
SO PRETTTTTYYYY

ADSF TENK YOU whee

I'm such a fan of your art *__* <333
lRemilial

Depression is what caused my collecting addiction, it makes me happy to add something to them >w< I probably go a bit overboard, even with my punk clothing collection. XD But its so fun.

Sadly no, thats why I started college last spring. Im tired of doing nothing and it being so hard to find a job. x.X Figured a degree will help at least 50% more to finding one. @_@

Oh I see gonk are you better now?
          and taking the initiative!! woohoo
          what degree are you aiming for? and best of luck to you!

Kamix Kali
I Natsu I
Kamix Kali
SO PRETTTTTYYYY

ADSF TENK YOU whee

I'm such a fan of your art *__* <333

asjdg;lkasdjf thank you so much gonk gonk
          im very honored >w<//

Malevolent Duelist

I Natsu I
lRemilial

Oh I see gonk are you better now?
          and taking the initiative!! woohoo
          what degree are you aiming for? and best of luck to you!

Its bearable now and when it gets bad I take pills for a month but have to see doc to get new ones. Getting horrid side effects now. XD

Yeah got tired of doing nothing, it gets boring fast being home 24/7. Still am since im sick a lot but least I can get my whole degree but maybe one class online. Im going for accounting, that way I can get a desk job. Will take 5yrs. @_@

watching movie trailers to sate my cravings for movies
          sdfkjl;asdg

lRemilial

Its bearable now and when it gets bad I take pills for a month but have to see doc to get new ones. Getting horrid side effects now. XD

Yeah got tired of doing nothing, it gets boring fast being home 24/7. Still am since im sick a lot but least I can get my whole degree but maybe one class online. Im going for accounting, that way I can get a desk job. Will take 5yrs. @_@

side effects? :c
          asdfjkl; once again, good luck!!
          five years is def a long time

I Natsu I

sdfkjl;asdg

;o which movies you wanna watch?

Malevolent Duelist

I Natsu I
lRemilial

side effects? :c
          asdfjkl; once again, good luck!!
          five years is def a long time

Yeah, for some odd reason I get really bad tremors in my jaw and hands when I take them now.

Yeah it is and I think I only get grants for 2yrs @_@ So thats a lot of loans...but accounting is high in demand so should be worth it...I hope. XD I dont even know if I will like it, I have only done 3 classes so far, one math and two program ones. Late august I start 3 big accounting classes and another program one. Bye bye buying art till next may when that happens. XD

Btw the piece you just did is very cute >w<
Kamix Kali
I Natsu I

sdfkjl;asdg

;o which movies you wanna watch?

SO MANY

500 days of summer
          Up in the Air
          Looper
          50/50
          school of rock

have you watched these before
          the trailers looked really good omg

lRemilial

Yeah, for some odd reason I get really bad tremors in my jaw and hands when I take them now.

Yeah it is and I think I only get grants for 2yrs @_@ So thats a lot of loans...but accounting is high in demand so should be worth it...I hope. XD I dont even know if I will like it, I have only done 3 classes so far, one math and two program ones. Late august I start 3 big accounting classes and another program one. Bye bye buying art till next may when that happens. XD

Oh, that can't be good
          are you still taking them?
          and yes, hopefully XD hopefully the investment is well worth it!!
          and thank you very much >q<////// !!!

Shy Cutie-Pie

I Natsu I

Hello ! 4laugh Would you like to affiliate ? :]]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-peppermint-butler-new-graphics/t.86683301/][img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1402/khmd.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-peppermint-butler-new-graphics/t.86683301/][img]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8278/73em.png[/img][/url]

Malevolent Duelist

I Natsu I
lRemilial

Oh, that can't be good
          are you still taking them?
          and yes, hopefully XD hopefully the investment is well worth it!!
          and thank you very much >q<////// !!!

Nah the side effect isnt worth it. I see doc this friday though.

I think itll be fine since im not after a high paying job. I will be happy with a min wage desk job. >w<
Kool Cookies XP
I Natsu I

Hello ! 4laugh Would you like to affiliate ? :]]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-peppermint-butler-new-graphics/t.86683301/][img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1402/khmd.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-peppermint-butler-new-graphics/t.86683301/][img]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8278/73em.png[/img][/url]

of course, I'd love to ((((:

lRemilial

Nah the side effect isnt worth it. I see doc this friday though.

I think itll be fine since im not after a high paying job. I will be happy with a min wage desk job. >w<

hopefully he'll find a good solution!
          and mhmm c: how have your classes been so far?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff