Welcome to Gaia! ::

A big mighty THANK YOU to all who voted for OBAMA. I'm sure future generations will thank you as well:

Well Obama won...the Dow dropped like a stone today: 312.95 points. The Bush tax cuts will expire Jan 1st, meaning a total of a 35 percent tax hike. Child tax credit will also drop to only $500 as of Jan 1st. What do you plan to retire on? Fed or state monies? Where do you think it comes from?

Greece is burning right now. Germany, which WAS the strongest economy in Europe is on the verge of folding. The US credit rating is now looking at a further down-grade, making the dollar worth even less.
And of course, since there won't be any US oil and coal expansion, look to be paying up to $6.00 a gallon for gas by summer. Oh and by the way, let's not forget Isreal cannot depend on a US President for support in the Middle East, which leaves then to deal with Iran on their own - will they nuke to stop Iran form finishing their bomb?

To any one who has ears and any amount of common sense, we are facing more than just a full blown recession in the US on the way. We are looking at a global crisis without leadership - sorry, but a two hour photo op after a hurricane, doesn't cut it after Obama allowed our Libyan Embassy to fall to terrorist and them LIE about it. He let the Gulf Oil spill go on for 54 days. He blocked the keystone pipeline, and has ignored pleas for new and upgraded oil refineries in the US, leaving us heavily dependent on an extremely unstable middle east.

But that's okay - After 4 years he could still convince you it's all Bush' fault and that he's a BRILLIANT leader....

We now have 6 trillion in debt and still climbing, but he refuses to cut even PBS - although, he is now going to cut military funding - dramatically. Today the national debt is $45,000 PER CAPITA - that's every man, woman, and CHILD in the US. Sadly, it looks like you're going to get just what you deserve while you have dragged the rest of us down with you.

So party hardy and celebrate your victory! Don't worry about double digit unemployment, deep recession, weak military, retirements dwindling, crushing debt for generations and socialized medicine the govt can't sustain unless it divies it out among the lucky ones who have to wait months for help - the unlucky ones will go without, considered too sick or elderly spend precious money on - THIS IS the European model you all seem to admire so much.

I guess we have had it too easy in the US for too long -a self entitlement mentality coupled with a false sense of security. But don't worry, that's going to end soon.

Witty Phantom

You're welcome! ^ w ^

Aged Fox

Liberal Streaker

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Wow a bunch of stuff happens that's completely unrelated to the election and it's now Obama's fault. rofl
Eternal Marionetta
You're welcome! ^ w ^
The thank you was purely sarcasm, when your life goes to hell because of whats to come with dumbass in charge we'll see how long it takes before that smugness is wiped off your face while you wait in the unemployment line.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
So it's gone down a little.
After a 200% increase?

The thing bobs up and down at all times, really. It would've happened if either side had won.... That, or the people on Wall Street are being deliberately stupid.

Witty Phantom

AGrazi
Eternal Marionetta
You're welcome! ^ w ^
The thank you was purely sarcasm, when your life goes to hell because of whats to come with dumbass in charge we'll see how long it takes before that smugness is wiped off your face while you wait in the unemployment line.

User Image

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Fox on Stilts
User Image

rofl rofl rofl emotion_brofist win. domokun stargate

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Divine_Malevolence
So it's gone down a little.
After a 200% increase?

The thing bobs up and down at all times, really. It would've happened if either side had won.... That, or the people on Wall Street are being deliberately stupid.

More like being stupid. Remember that Obama placed some new rules to prevent them from using money that is not theirs and putting it into risky investments and losing it. Wallstreet does not like regulations put on them that prevents some stuff. Remember when oil prices were going up really fast because of speculators when things in the middle east were heating up?
I am betting some of Wallstreet was hoping Romney would win so that some of the new rules could be repealed.
Do you really expect anything less from a bunch of idiots??? My husband and i were talking and there was a woman that went into his work yesterday (election day) and said "I voted for Obama because I think he should get his full term..." When he told me that i was stunned i mean come off it you stupid ignorant woman a full term is not 8 years it's 4 i guess that the greenday song american idiot is right -.-

Dedicated Smoker

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Finally! Someone who realizes that Obama is no good.

Mega Smoker

10,200 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
We're going to hell in a handbag
User Image

Benevolent Loiterer

10,275 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150
AGrazi
A big mighty THANK YOU to all who voted for OBAMA.

I know you're being sarcastic anyway. But you're welcome. heart

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
You are very much welcome~ heart

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Satoria_bella
i guess that the greenday song american idiot is right -.-

Rather funny considering they were making a reference to bush and the republican party as a whole when they made that song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff