Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Warlord

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
sounds fun biggrin
been looking for a good RP for a while now but I can get kinda picky at times + I hate joining a RP that is more than 4 or 5 pages in cuz it means a butt tone of reading gonk

Dapper Member

7,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100

I'd love to like Suki or Sokka and just be an awesome friend... If that be cool.

Excitable Vampire

15,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KurtHummelChrisColfer
Rikku42
KurtHummelChrisColfer
Rikku42
what kind of idea did you have for the avatar world?

Obviously, they need a problem (keep in mind I mean The Last Airbender) I was thinking that benders had persecuted completely, like they are all in jail or live servile lives or dead, and those who can bend are hiding their abilities. I think the Avatar is an earth bender (of course, because thats the second element in the cycle) she has 2 partners, a girl that bends air and a boy that bends water. There is two people in particular that know that the Avatar is still alive, a woman that bends water (mostly ice) and a boy that bends electricity.

Sounds interesting : o.
Would there be any firebenders? And or possibly other earthbenders? It kinda seems this rp would be best as a mix of both last airbender and legend of korra : o
A firebender of course, I don't think we would need another consistent earth bender, maybe he/she could inquire a fire bender teacher, for a plot twist he/she could be the prince/princess of the Fire Nation, the prince of the revolution being a bender.

Sounds good~ I wouldn't mind being the firebender~
Rikku42
KurtHummelChrisColfer
Rikku42
KurtHummelChrisColfer
Rikku42
what kind of idea did you have for the avatar world?

Obviously, they need a problem (keep in mind I mean The Last Airbender) I was thinking that benders had persecuted completely, like they are all in jail or live servile lives or dead, and those who can bend are hiding their abilities. I think the Avatar is an earth bender (of course, because thats the second element in the cycle) she has 2 partners, a girl that bends air and a boy that bends water. There is two people in particular that know that the Avatar is still alive, a woman that bends water (mostly ice) and a boy that bends electricity.

Sounds interesting : o.
Would there be any firebenders? And or possibly other earthbenders? It kinda seems this rp would be best as a mix of both last airbender and legend of korra : o
A firebender of course, I don't think we would need another consistent earth bender, maybe he/she could inquire a fire bender teacher, for a plot twist he/she could be the prince/princess of the Fire Nation, the prince of the revolution being a bender.

Sounds good~ I wouldn't mind being the firebender~
Awesome!
iiRAWRsuperHEROES

I'd love to like Suki or Sokka and just be an awesome friend... If that be cool.
That would be cool, but that would meanmore characters, so if we dont get enough rpers than we need to double up on roles.
The Real IceSong
sounds fun biggrin
been looking for a good RP for a while now but I can get kinda picky at times + I hate joining a RP that is more than 4 or 5 pages in cuz it means a butt tone of reading gonk
I get it.
Characters:
Avatar: Me (if someone else wants it just tell me)
Firebender: Rikku42
Supporting Character: iiRAWRsuperHEROES
Evil Woman: Empty
Evil Man: Empty
Waterbender: Empty
Airbender: Empty

Is this correct so far?

Dapper Member

7,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
KurtHummelChrisColfer
iiRAWRsuperHEROES

That would be cool, but that would meanmore characters, so if we dont get enough rpers than we need to double up on roles.

I could double if you'd like
iiRAWRsuperHEROES
KurtHummelChrisColfer
iiRAWRsuperHEROES

I could double if you'd like That'd be nice. So bender or non-bender?

Dapper Member

7,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
KurtHummelChrisColfer
iiRAWRsuperHEROES
KurtHummelChrisColfer
iiRAWRsuperHEROES

That'd be nice. So bender or non-bender?

Bender?
iiRAWRsuperHEROES
KurtHummelChrisColfer
iiRAWRsuperHEROES
KurtHummelChrisColfer
iiRAWRsuperHEROES

Bender?

Kay, It's just that the two people you listed didnt bend

Dapper Member

7,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
KurtHummelChrisColfer
iiRAWRsuperHEROES
KurtHummelChrisColfer
iiRAWRsuperHEROES
KurtHummelChrisColfer
iiRAWRsuperHEROES

Bender?

Kay, It's just that the two people you listed didnt bend

I'll be an Air Nomad then if I may

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
I'm Game for a group roleplay. I call firebender tho! xD

Excitable Vampire

15,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KurtHummelChrisColfer
Characters:
Avatar: Me (if someone else wants it just tell me)
Firebender: Rikku42
Supporting Character: iiRAWRsuperHEROES
Evil Woman: Empty
Evil Man: Empty
Waterbender: Empty
Airbender: Empty

Is this correct so far?

^___^ Sounds good me~
PainedLife
I'm Game for a group roleplay. I call firebender tho! xD
Too late sad But we need a lightning bender

Quick Reply