Welcome to Gaia! ::

or are girls the only ones who give a s**t about it?
i've always wondered that
do guys even notice when a girl isn't wearing makeup? do you find a girl more attractive when she's wearing makeup?

Tipsy Lover

Probably won't hit on the girl not wearing makeup. Just like i probably won't hit on the girl with greasy hair or who is covered in dirt.
phydeoux
Probably won't hit on the girl not wearing makeup. Just like i probably won't hit on the girl with greasy hair or who is covered in dirt.
phydeoux

lol but what if she's one of those girls who doesn't look like death without makeup and doesn't have tons of skin issues to cover up? she still looks better with tons of eyeliner and s**t?

Dapper Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Guys don't know it yet but when they find a girl pretty she's actually just wearing her everyday makeup.

Tipsy Lover

3xterminat3
phydeoux

lol but what if she's one of those girls who doesn't look like death without makeup and doesn't have tons of skin issues to cover up? she still looks better with tons of eyeliner and s**t?

im usually more accepting of a makeup-less girl when i know more and like her, but it could happen, i never ruled it out. But to me, makeup shows that the girl cares about herself.

but well i probably wouldnt hit on the girl who has more makeup than a clown either. so its a balance thing.

i just realized how loaded this question is; either way I'm admitting to saying look's matter.

Hilarious Lunatic

Yes everyone notices lol

Greedy Capitalist

10,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tycoon 200
most guys do. but since my guy friends are used to me without makeup, they don't notice when i put any on.
phydeoux
3xterminat3
phydeoux

im usually more accepting of a makeup-less girl when i know more and like her, but it could happen, i never ruled it out. But to me, makeup shows that the girl cares about herself.

but well i probably wouldnt hit on the girl who has more makeup than a clown either. so its a balance thing.

i just realized how loaded this question is; either way I'm admitting to saying look's matter.

of course looks matter. you have to be attracted to someone in some way to have feelings for them. who wants to be with someone who disgusts them?
i was just wondering if guys notice whether or not a girl puts time into her makeup, because girls are really the only ones who ever talk about it.

7,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
idk, most of my guy friends are oblivious on the odd occasion I do wear makeup.

Benevolent Cat

i prefer natural looking make up but i definitely notice when a girl isn't wearing it and i'd honestly prefer if they took care of themselves

i'll wear a little make up sometimes, though nothing super noticeable (ie. darken my eyebrows, a little mascara or some tinted moisturizer to even out skin tone). everyone should look presentable

Beloved Seeker

i usually don't wear makeup to school (which is the thing i do most) because my eyelashes are longer and its not a fashion show

i brush my hair thats enough

Tipsy Lover

3xterminat3
phydeoux
3xterminat3
phydeoux

of course looks matter. you have to be attracted to someone in some way to have feelings for them. who wants to be with someone who disgusts them?
i was just wondering if guys notice whether or not a girl puts time into her makeup, because girls are really the only ones who ever talk about it.

well i guess the best answer is to say it varies from guy to guy, because everybody has their preferences. I'm not fond of shitty hooker-makeup, but im sure somebody else is.

Invisible Gawker

I wear makeup because I like it mrgreen

Guys (or girls) don't notice if you don't wear a lot but if a girl cakes her face with makeup then everyone is bound to notice it

Blessed Noob

of course theyre going to notice men are wired to notice beauty and good genes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas