Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart heart heart

Hi and welcome to my freebie shop! I don't have any examples of my work, but it's free anyways so it shouldn't be so bad, right? Well, I can draw males and females, couples (gay or straight), nekos, and chibis. I'll most likely stay limited to a headshot, but they will all vary based on the character or avi that is asked to be drawn. Just quote me! I'll let you know when I start drawing and I'll let you know if it may take longer or if anything happens throughout. So, what are you waiting for? Quote me!!!

*Also, clean art only guys! Sorry!*

heart heart heart

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
A Love Connection

Quote!
Please draw me?

Newbie Businesswoman

13,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
A Love Connection
heart heart heart

Hi and welcome to my freebie shop! I don't have any examples of my work, but it's free anyways so it shouldn't be so bad, right? Well, I can draw males and females, couples (gay or straight), nekos, and chibis. I'll most likely stay limited to a headshot, but they will all vary based on the character or avi that is asked to be drawn. Just quote me! I'll let you know when I start drawing and I'll let you know if it may take longer or if anything happens throughout. So, what are you waiting for? Quote me!!!

heart heart heart
Pick me ? biggrin

xDasa's Senpai

Friendly Girl

11,100 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
A Love Connection
heart heart heart

heart heart heart
consider me emotion_kirakira User Image
KTHC

Sure thing, I'm starting on it RIGHT now! Thanks for giving me a chance!

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
I would love art if you like a wolf as a vampire ^^
it's for the halloween event coming up heart

Friendly Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
A Love Connection

Consider my avatar perhaps?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dedicated Lover

12,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
A Love Connection
heart heart heart

heart heart heart

User Image

quoted! XD
And I'm sure noone minds if you take your time drawing~

Perfect Sex Symbol

A love connection

MY current or this one guy below...

Character Name: Ari Yong Manche
Character Age:18
Character Sex: Male
Character Bio: He'd been a swimmer in middle school and in high school, a diver in high school. He'd always been interested in serving in the military when one of the recruiters visited the school so instead of filling out applications for colleges he trained his body for things further than his swimming, careful though not to gain a lot of muscle mass as it would slow down his swim times. He graduated with a full scholarship in swimming to college. Instead he went into the recruiters and joined up with the military.

Ari is a 5'8'' mexican male, his hair is impeccably, he only weighs 145, a very small frame despite his train regime. His skin is tan, his hair a black faux hawk and tiny tail of a mohawk which abruptly ends at the center of his head(all of this is about 3/4ths of an inch and 2 inches wide). The rest is shaved not bald. He takes great pride in his hair. Once his mind is made up he sticks to it till the end. He has a medium accent (Meaning it's prominately there but you can easily understand what he's saying).

He tends to be of the quiet confident type, very determined to show himself as a good choice but under it all he can be a bit unsure of himself.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i283/Daehrt/fullhead.png

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i283/Daehrt/fullheadtwo.png

These links are my attempts to help you understand what his hair is to look like. I hope it helps. I realize also that the second one the hair is slicked back and I actually want it forward. The second one is what his hair would look like while in uniform while the second one is something he'd wear when in civvies.

This is what he'd where in civvies top wise with a pair of black jeans and the boots in the picture.

http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i283/Daehrt/?action=view¤t=outfit5.jpg

or what he'd be wearing in uniform (either one would fine as he will be switching navy in his later career of military.)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i283/Daehrt/MeandPedro.jpg

His face is like this guy here:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i283/Daehrt/3630831763_9a9481cf04.jpg

Generous Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
A Love Connection
heart heart heart

heart heart heart

perhaps me?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

or couple

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amarysso Lux's Partner

Adorable Waffles

19,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A Love Connection
heart heart heart

heart heart heart

Consider me? ;o

Shy Genius

A Love Connection
heart heart heart

Give my avi a try?

Loyal Wife

User Image
User Image

tab tab ᴇʏ ʏᴏᴜ / /
                                                                        tab tab tab tab tab tab ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ♪

Hello there.
                                                                        I am Sugar Shy Studios, and I would be just delighted if I got some of your fabulous art.
                                                                        My current avi shouldnt change for quite some time due to the event.
                                                                        My avi is in support of the Don Kuro Gang.
                                                                        Draw me with Franco "The Fish"? <3
                                                                        I'd LOVE NSFW art of us ^^, stuff involving:
                                                                        Hair pulling, handcuffs,spankings, foreplay, or just down and dirty things
                                                                        User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff