Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Just got back into SS but what happened to the bonus suns in Rich's town, does anybody know!? eek
I didn't find it !
I was looking at my friends' list at the bottom of my screen.. It looks like rich is MIA. Ever notice that when certain people don't play for a certain amount of time that their number in whatever order they are (ex; rich is number one) it goes a faded grey if they haven't played in a while.

So whoever controls rich's account hasn't played it in a while, thus no suns sad

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ceras Ryushi
I was looking at my friends' list at the bottom of my screen.. It looks like rich is MIA. Ever notice that when certain people don't play for a certain amount of time that their number in whatever order they are (ex; rich is number one) it goes a faded grey if they haven't played in a while.

So whoever controls rich's account hasn't played it in a while, thus no suns sad

I had wondered about that... Thanks.
Ursa the Major
Ceras Ryushi

You're welcome :3

Witty Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Ceras Ryushi
Ursa the Major
Ceras Ryushi

Yeah, thanks for your help, appreciate it.
E J Apollo
Ceras Ryushi
Ursa the Major
Ceras Ryushi

Yeah, thanks for your help, appreciate it.

Not a problem

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces