• Ultimate Player 200
xXGateXx
Drunk Fairy God Sheep
xXGateXx
Drunk Fairy God Sheep
xXGateXx

hehe i like that pick

Me too.
I am a proud Pastafarian myself actually.

that sounds jamaican XDlol

Its a parody religion. You should look it up.

my firend a long time ago read a book about someone who made up a religion worshiping water towers...yeah lol.

LMAO

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Christ Died for Sinners
How do you know the existence of one being does not prove the existence of another? How does a being come from nothing? How do you know there is no evidence other than my faith? Actually, you would indeed be saying I'm wrong if you're claiming evolution is true, because the Bible says otherwise and I believe the Bible. Please, feel free to attempt to prove evolution. I don't have to prove creation to you using the Bible, but as my argument earlier pointed out, the creation, which lies outside of the Bible not within it, is sufficient evidence of His existence. God has already proven His existence to you. In the end, your issue isn't a lack of evidence, it's a love of sin. You don't want to admit that God is real because you know that means you'd have to obey Him. You love your sin too much, therefore, you reject God's existence and pretend you're not accountable to Him.

As for your claim that the current KJV has been changed many times, how is that relevant to the accuracy of the Bible? The Bible is not it's English translations, but those English translations instead draw from original languages. If the KJV has errors, you can look at the original languages and discover what was really said. There are a few very bad English translations and admittedly, there are more than we need altogether, as far as I'm concerned, but there are certainly very good, reliable translations, and even if translations may differ on some points, like say the KJV and NASB, they wouldn't differ so much that you wouldn't get the main point of the text.

If the existence of something proves the existence of another, then because I have seen fire, should I believe the sun is a god?.

I have read the original texts, that is how I know they KJV is so badly brutalized. Also, every original version of the texts includes a version of the creation, so i don't understand how that happens outside of the bible, unless you are one of those people who only count the new testament because technically the old testament is judaic doctrine. I have read the religious and historic texts, I know that the man you call Jesus was real person named Yeshua of nazareth, but his mother wasn't a virgin and he wasn't an only child. He wasn't born in december, and he didn't spread the word of christianity, he was jewish and acted rabbinically in his ministries. He didn't advocate churches or taxes/tithes, and was considered by many to be a philosopher not a religious figurehead.

Also, to assume that you know enough about me to say that my problem isn't lack of evidence but love of sin, proves that you are too narrow minded to even really absorb what I am putting out there. I plainly said that I wasn't saying you were wrong, but you flat out said I was and stated your opinion of me as my opinion for me. You have never even stopped to ask me whether I was a christian. Please don't attempt to personally attack me again as a way to bolster your factless argument. It's childish and demeans us both.

Your god has not proven his existence to me, nor would he need to as I dont try to fathom the unfathomable.

If the bible as you say, or even our existence is sufficient proof that your god is real, then every other religious text and deity has the an equal chance of being true, like the reference to fire and the sun god. So what you are actually saying to me, is that aside from your personal belief you have no better proof than any other major religion, but they are all wrong and you are right, even though you can't fully explain why, just cuz you know it to be true in your heart. That is a weak stance and no different than someone taking faith in any mythology.

What about all the deities and religions that are hundreds of years older than yours that make the same claims of a creator and all father as yours? they were here first, what makes you right and them wrong if it is basically the same concept of faith based in mythology? how do you know it's not all the same deity, just named differently as they all have very similar mythologies and in some cases even practices? I feel it is important to note that every major christian holiday coincides with an older, pagan version of that holiday, including Christmas and Easter (easter is named for a fertility goddess, Ishtar). this is because christianity became a mainstream ideology when Constantine the Great made it the religion of rome and the church began repackaging the biggest holidays in their own light. Do some reading, you would be shocked reading about the holiday christmas is based on (Saturnalia).

You do realize that in modern day we have mapped the human genome and over 80% of our genetic makeup is identical to chimpanzee? This proves that we are further advanced version of a very similar creature that is likely now extinct due to our evolutionary moves forward (missing link). It's true in every other class of animal, and we have been able to observe it happen in animals over the last century. We are even so far advanced as to be able to modify mammals genomes, change traits and create synthetic evolution. Humans, whether we choose to recognize it or not, are in fact mammals. As you stated, creation should be enough evidence of his existence, but my creation is evidence that my parents had intercourse, no more, no less. As is the existence of every other mammal on the planet.

Therefore I invite you to reexamine your argument, and base it off fact, not faith. There is plenty there to support your theory, but having blind faith in something because of 1 book out of all the religious texts out there just seems small minded. If you look at it all from a broader perspective both god and evolution can be true. I'll leave it up to you to figure out how that works out in your own beliefs.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

WHAT MAKES THE BIBLE SO SPECIAL?

Christianity believes and teaches that the Bible alone is the revealed Word of God. Even though it was written by men, the ultimate author was God Almighty. This claim was not invented by the Church, but is the claim the Bible makes for itself.

“The word of the Lord endures forever” (1 Peter 1:25, The Modern Language Bible). “All Scripture is God-breathed” (2 Timothy 3:16, MLB). “For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost” (2 Peter 1:21, KJV).

Over 2,000 times in the Old Testament alone there are clauses such as, “And God spoke to Moses,” “the word of the Lord came unto Jonah,” and “God said.” Moreover, the Bible claims to be a record of the words and deeds of God, thus the Bible views itself as God’s Word.

The mere fact that the Bible claims to be the Word of God does not prove that it is such, for there are other books that make similar claims. The difference is that the Scriptures contain convincing evidence as being the Word of God.

One reason that the Bible is different from other books is its unity. Although this book was composed by men, its unity reveals the hand of the Almighty. The Bible was written over a period of about 1,500 years by more than forty different human authors. These authors came from a variety of backgrounds, including Joshua (a military general), Daniel (a prime minister), Peter (a fisherman), and Nehemiah (a cupbearer).

The authors of the various books wrote in different places, such as the wilderness (Moses), prison (Paul), exile on the Isle of Patmos (John). The biblical writings were composed on three different continents (Africa, Asia, and Europe), and in three different languages (Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek).

The contents of the Bible deal with many controversial subjects. Yet, the Bible is a unit. From beginning to end, there’s one unfolding story of God’s plan of salvation for mankind. This salvation is through the person of Jesus Christ (John 14:6). Jesus Himself testified that He was the theme of the entire Bible.

“Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. . . . For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?” (John 5:39, 46, 47, KJV).

In another place: “And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself (Luke 24:27, KJV; see also Luke 24:44).

The Old Testament is the preparation (Isaiah 40:3). The Gospels are the manifestation (John 1:29). The Book of Acts is the propagation (Acts 1:8.). The Epistles give the explanation (Colossians 1:27). The Book of Revelation is the consummation (Revelation 1:7). The Bible is all about Jesus.

The entire Bible is a unity with each part needing the others to be complete. Dr. W. F. Albright puts it this way: “To the writers of the New Testament, the Hebrew Bible was Holy Scripture and they were the direct heirs of its prophets. It is, accordingly, quite impossible to understand the New Testament without recognizing that its purpose was to supplement and explain the Hebrew Bible.

“Any attempt to go back to the sources of Christianity without accepting the entire Bible as our guide is thus doomed to failure” (cited by Roger T. Forster and V. Paul Marston, That’s a Good Question, p. 67).

Lest anyone think this isn’t something marvelous, we’d like to give you this challenge. Find ten people from your local area having similar backgrounds, who speak the same language, and all are from basically the same culture. Then separate them and ask them to write their opinion on only one controversial subject, such as the meaning of life.

When they have finished, compare the conclusions of these ten writers. Do they agree with each other? Of course not. But the Bible did not consist of merely ten authors, but forty. It was not written in one generation, but over a period of 1,500 years; not by authors with the same education, culture and language, but with vastly different education, many different cultures, from three continents and three different languages, and finally not just one subject but hundreds.

And yet the Bible is a unity. There is complete harmony, which cannot be explained by coincidence or collusion. The unity of the Bible is a strong argument in favor of its divine inspiration. The unity of the Scriptures is only one reason among many which supports the Bible’s claim to be the divine Word of God. Others which could be explained in detail are the testimony of the early church, the witness of history and archaeology, and the evidence of changed lives throughout the centuries, to name but a few.

These factors led the great archaeologist, W. F. Albright, to conclude, “The Bible towers in content above all earlier religious literature; and it towers just as impressively over all subsequent literature in the direct simplicity of its message and the catholicity of its appeal to men of all lands and times” (The Christian Century, November 1958,).

The Bible is special. It is unique. No other book has any such credentials. No other book even comes close. “England has two books, the Bible and Shakespeare. England made Shakespeare, but the Bible made England” (Victor Hugo, cited by Mead. Encyclopedia of Religious Quotations, p. 49).

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Why Is The Bible Unique?

1. The Uniqueness Of Its Composition
2. The Uniqueness Of Its Thematic Unity
3. The Uniqueness Of Its Relevance
4. The Uniqueness Of Its Circulation
5. The Uniqueness Of Its Survival
6. The Uniqueness Of Its Literary Character
7. The Uniqueness Of Its Moral Character
8. The Uniqueness Of Its Accuracy

1. The Uniqueness of its Composition
The Bible is comprised of 66 separate books, and it was written over a period of at least 1.500 years by more than 40 authors who for the most part didn't know each other personally.
The writers of the Bible came from different social and occupational backgrounds (for example Moses – political leader, educated in Pharao's palace; Joshua – general; Solomon – king; Amos – shepherd; Nehemiah – cup-bearer; Daniel – politician; Peter – fisherman; Luke – physician; Matthew – tax-collector).
The authors of the Bible wrote in completely different geographic environments and under different circumstances (for example Moses – in the desert; Jeremiah – in a prison; David – in the mountains and in his palace; Paul – in prison; Luke – during his journeys; John – during his exil on Patmos).
They wrote in different states of mind – one in a state of great joy, the other in a state of mourning and despair.
The Bible was composed on three different continents (Asia, Africa and Europe) and in three languages (Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek).

2. The Uniqueness of its Thematic Unity
Unity in its objective: Although the Bible was written by about 40 different authors during a period of at least 1.500 years and although these writers lived on three different continents and belonged to various cultures, the Bible has a unifying objective. The main theme is to give answers to these basic questions:
Who is God?
Who is man?
Is there a possibility for a relationship between God and man, and if so – how?

The Bible wants to lead man to God (cf. John 20:31 and 2 Timothy 3:14-17).
Unity in its contents: The whole book is about one central figure – Jesus Christ. Basically, the complete Old Testament points to this Person, be it through metaphors or be it through direct prophecies. The New Testament shows us the fulfillment of these prophecies and the meaning and the consequences of the coming of Christ.

3. The Uniqueness of its Relevance
Although the Bible is already many centuries old, it is still read regularly and with great interest by very many people.
The Bible is a book that has been relevant in every epoch of world history – whether in times of war or peace, in the Dark Ages or in our modern technological age. Millions of people have found nourishment, help, and encouragement in this book.
The Bible is the only book in the world that is read by people from all walks of life and from every age group.

4. The Uniqueness of its Circulation
The Bible is one of the first books that have ever been translated. About 250 B.C. the Old Testament was translated into the Greek language (the Septuagint).
The Bible was the first major book that was printed – in form of the Latin Vulgate on Gutenberg's press.
It is the most-translated and most-spread book in the world (in 2002, the Bible had been translated into 2287 languages: the complete Bible into 392 languages, the New Testament into 1012 languages and single books of the Bible into 883 languages), with a still increasing tendency.

5. The Uniqueness of its Survival
It has survived time: Although the Bible was written on perishable material and therefore had to be copied by hand for many centuries until the art of printing had been invented, neither its accuracy nor its existence has suffered.
It has survived persecution: The Bible has withstood the most malicious onslaughts of its enemies like no other book. For centuries people have tried to burn, ban, and outlaw the Bible.
It has survived criticism: An army of rationalists arose who thought up the wildest and most intense attacks against the Bible. But nevertheless, the Bible has been distributed more, read more and cherished more than any other book.

6. The Uniqueness of its Literary Character
According to Arthur Brisbane (a non-Christian), the Bible contains brilliant examples of great literature in any form: lyric poetry – the Psalms, epic poetry – Genesis; dramatic poetry – Job; historic narrative art – the Books of Samuel, Kings and Chronicles; rural idyll – Ruth; patriotism – Esther and Daniel; practical wisdom – Proverbs; philosophie – Ecclesiastes; moving depth – Isaiah; short stories – the Gospels; letters – the various Epistles of the New Testament; thrilling mysticism – the Book of Revelation.
A long literary stream of books inspired by the Bible testifies to the influence of the Bible on the world literature.

7. The Uniqueness of its Moral Character
The absolute unique moral character of this book forces man to make a choice, a decision. It seems that nobody can remain untouched or neutral in the presence of the Bible.
For that reason is the Bible not only the most-sold, most-spread, most-translated and most-read, but also the most-hated book in the world.
But it is just as much the most-cherished book in the world. Other books may represent certain ideals. But practice proves the impossibility of lifting fallen man up to the level of these ideals, because the power is missing that only the Bible seems to possess. The Bible brings the impossible about by bringing us into contact with Jesus Christ who does not “repair” fallen man, but who has died for them. And fallen man has died in and with Christ, and has become a completely new human being, a new creature in the risen Christ. Scripture tells us that everybody, who truly has accepted Christ in faith, can rest in this assurance. – The biblical answer to the moral problem of the modern man is a personal, spiritual new birth, an actual inner change – not the conversion to a system, but to a Person, and the sincere, believing trust in the risen Lord Jesus Christ.

8. The Uniqueness Of Its Accuracy

The Bible itself tells us how it was written: “All Scripture is inspired by God” (2 Timothy 3:16). Men “moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God” (2 Peter 1:21). The Greek word for inspired, theopneustos, means “God-breathed.” The Holy Spirit carried men along, moving and guiding them as they wrote in their own words what God wanted them to say. Thus we have verbal inspiration, because the words of the original text were inspired by God.
Many indicators for the accuracy of the Bible can be found in the fields of science, such as astronomy, physics, medicine, or biology. You will find many examples to support this statement if you follow this link: Scientific Evidence for the Accuracy of the Bible
No historic fact in the Bible ever has been shown to be in error. For more information on this claim, please visit the following link: Historical Evidence for the Accuracy of the Bible
One of the strongest objective evidences of biblical inspiration is the phenomenon of fulfilled prophecy. The Bible is essentially unique among the religious books of mankind in this respect. – Prophetical Evidence for the Accuracy of the Bible

Invisible Phantom

Thanks for pointing out the obvious that I'm going to Hell. I really couldn't give two shits worth about some hypocritical religion that is nothing but bullshit. Why this is not a place for bible thumping you asked? Because this is GAIA not GODIA or whatever other bullshit name for some religious site. Wanna discuss the Bible and point out a person's flaws, do it on a religious site.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Ariana_Zareb
Thanks for pointing out the obvious that I'm going to Hell. I really couldn't give two shits worth about some hypocritical religion that is nothing but bullshit. Why this is not a place for bible thumping you asked? Because this is GAIA not GODIA or whatever other bullshit name for some religious site. Wanna discuss the Bible and point out a person's flaws, do it on a religious site.
If we believe what the Bible say, then any place is place to discuss the Bible, and why it is important to believe it, regardless if the site is specifically made for the topic or not. It would be wrong of us not to, if we believe the message of the Bible and believe we are in possession of the truth. It would be unloving not to, and the person refusing to share the truth of his belief so that another person can be saved even has the blood of that persons on his conscience, and his very hands.

“I’ve always said that I don’t respect people who don’t proselytize. I don’t respect that at all. If you believe that there’s a heaven and a hell, and people could be going to hell or not getting eternal life, and you think that it’s not really worth telling them this because it would make it socially awkward—and atheists who think people shouldn’t proselytize and who say just leave me along and keep your religion to yourself—how much do you have to hate somebody to not proselytize? How much do you have to hate somebody to believe everlasting life is possible and not tell them that?

“I mean, if I believed, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that a truck was coming at you, and you didn’t believe that truck was bearing down on you, there is a certain point where I tackle you. And this is more important than that.

- atheist Penn Jillette

Gaian

19,475 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
I don't see why people keep saying this is "shoving religion down their throats". It's here for those who want to be informed, if you're not interested just go find something that you would find interesting. God bless.

Invisible Phantom

Garland-Green
Ariana_Zareb
If we believe what the Bible say, then any place is place to discuss the Bible, and why it is important to believe it, regardless if the site is specifically made for the topic or not. It would be wrong of us not to, if we believe the message of the Bible and believe we are in possession of the truth. It would be unloving not to, and the person refusing to share the truth of his belief so that another person can be saved even has the blood of that persons on his conscience, and his very hands.

“I’ve always said that I don’t respect people who don’t proselytize. I don’t respect that at all. If you believe that there’s a heaven and a hell, and people could be going to hell or not getting eternal life, and you think that it’s not really worth telling them this because it would make it socially awkward—and atheists who think people shouldn’t proselytize and who say just leave me along and keep your religion to yourself—how much do you have to hate somebody to not proselytize? How much do you have to hate somebody to believe everlasting life is possible and not tell them that?

“I mean, if I believed, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that a truck was coming at you, and you didn’t believe that truck was bearing down on you, there is a certain point where I tackle you. And this is more important than that.

- atheist Penn Jillette

Then you can also say that any place is the place to discuss any other form of religion. However, I rarely see a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, etc make bullshit topics like this. Christians, like Atheist, are extremely pushy with their views and feel that things should be catered to them regardless of others. For example, prayers in school, more specifically Christian like prayers. If those prayers are allowed in schools then should we not allow another child of a different religion do their prayers? Should we force an Atheist to pray even though they do not believe in any form of a god?

As the saying goes: Religion is like an a*****e. Everyone has one, but it's not okay to wave it around in someone's face.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Ariana_Zareb
Garland-Green
Ariana_Zareb

- atheist Penn Jillette

Then you can also say that any place is the place to discuss any other form of religion. However, I rarely see a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, etc make bullshit topics like this. Christians, like Atheist, are extremely pushy with their views and feel that things should be catered to them regardless of others. For example, prayers in school, more specifically Christian like prayers. If those prayers are allowed in schools then should we not allow another child of a different religion do their prayers? Should we force an Atheist to pray even though they do not believe in any form of a god?

As the saying goes: Religion is like an a*****e. Everyone has one, but it's not okay to wave it around in someone's face.

Religion is certainly not like an a*****e, one is a belief, a conviction. The other a part of your body, anatomy. One is in your pants, the other in your mind and heart. The only reason this saying ever came to be is that there are people who want to stifle religious expression. Those Who feel threatened by it. Religious expression is much like freedom of speech. You would not say it is right, and ok to have freedom of speech, but you shouldn't practice it.

The reason you don't see Hindu or Buddhist preach is because their belief system is constructed around the self. There is no reason for them to share the "truth" of their religion. There is no need to worry about your fellow man in Hinduism or Buddhism, both teach you get an infinite number of tries. Christian belief is that you only get this one try. How important do you imagine a persons destiny is then to a Christian? If anything an unwillingness or indifference when it comes to telling your fellow man about your belief shows that you are not really committed.

No not regardless of others, but we feel we should get to express our belief. School prayer should of course be voluntary, but the way it is today you can't claim that we Christians are catered to! We are not allowed to express our religion in public without hostility, and then we are told we are the intolerant ones. How is saying that we should keep our mouths shut and ideas to
ourselves any more tolerant than atheist groups suing Churches for displaying nativity scenes?

Schools ban clothing, crosses, Bibles, more
Fremont Girl Banned From Wearing Rosary At School
School ban for crosses but not Muslim lockets
Michigan High School Bans Football Team From Praying On Field

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Invisible Phantom

Garland-Green
Ariana_Zareb
Garland-Green
Ariana_Zareb

- atheist Penn Jillette

Religion is certainly not like an a*****e, one is a belief, a conviction. The other a part of your body, anatomy. One is in your pants, the other in your mind and heart. The only reason this saying ever came to be is that there are people who want to stifle religious expression. Those Who feel threatened by it. Religious expression is much like freedom of speech.

The reason you don't see Hindu or Buddhist preach is because their belief system is constructed around the self. There is no reason for them to share the "truth" of their religion. There is no need to worry about your fellow man in Hinduism or Buddhism, both teach you get an infinite number of tries. Christian belief is that you only get this one try. How important do you imagine a persons destiny is then to a Christian?

No not regardless of others, but we feel we should get to express our belief. School prayer should of course be voluntary, but the way it is today you can't claim that we Christians are catered to! We are not allowed to express our religion in public without hostility, and then we are told we are the intolerant ones. How is saying that we should keep our mouths shut and ideas to
ourselves any more tolerant than atheist groups suing Churches for displaying nativity scenes?

Schools are government property. Therefore should follow the Separation of Church and State. Rosaries are not meant to be worn as jewelry, but as a prayer item. Wearing a cross is not religious law, a Jewish boy's yamaka (?) and a Muslim girl's hijab is (I can't say much about a locket as I'm not familiar with it). There is a 'moment of silence' before all games, that time you can use for prayer. There is no need for both a 'moment of silence' and a prayer. There is an actual verse within the Bible that states to worship behind closed doors of your home and church. What you bring outside of that door is what you had learned through worship, prayer and study, of which you show through actions you do in your daily life. You do not go around preaching to others.
Kids have no respect today.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Ariana_Zareb
Garland-Green
Ariana_Zareb
Garland-Green
Ariana_Zareb

- atheist Penn Jillette

Religion is certainly not like an a*****e, one is a belief, a conviction. The other a part of your body, anatomy. One is in your pants, the other in your mind and heart. The only reason this saying ever came to be is that there are people who want to stifle religious expression. Those Who feel threatened by it. Religious expression is much like freedom of speech.

The reason you don't see Hindu or Buddhist preach is because their belief system is constructed around the self. There is no reason for them to share the "truth" of their religion. There is no need to worry about your fellow man in Hinduism or Buddhism, both teach you get an infinite number of tries. Christian belief is that you only get this one try. How important do you imagine a persons destiny is then to a Christian?

Schools are government property. Therefore should follow the Separation of Church and State. Rosaries are not meant to be worn as jewelry, but as a prayer item. Wearing a cross is not religious law, a Jewish boy's yamaka (?) and a Muslim girl's hijab is (I can't say much about a locket as I'm not familiar with it). There is a 'moment of silence' before all games, that time you can use for prayer. There is no need for both a 'moment of silence' and a prayer. There is an actual verse within the Bible that states to worship behind closed doors of your home and church. What you bring outside of that door is what you had learned through worship, prayer and study, of which you show through actions you do in your daily life. You do not go around preaching to others.

Mark 16:15
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

I am supposed to preach, and show through actions in my daily life.
I am going to argue that it is a religious law for me.

How can you say that it is ok for the Muslims, and for the Jews to express their belief in government property, which is also public property owned by the people, since a government works for the people, and then turn around and say not for Christians? Freedom for some,
silence for others. You can't come here and say that it is ok for them since it is a religious law after what you said about Church and State. You are not very consistent. Since it is public, for the people, and me expressing my belief, which is a part of me, does not necessarily mean that
my opinions and beliefs are school policy, and not damaging to those around me, I should be allowed to express my beliefs.

I hope everyone understands that if I wear a cross, it is not the school that is wearing it.
If a girl wears a hijab, it is not the school that is wearing it.

The Bible says I am supposed to pray behind closed doors, it doesn't say I am supposed to worship in secret.

Matthew 6:6
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Mark 8:38
For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”

I am told not to be ashamed of His words, but tell people.

Devoted Wrangler

9,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Peace be with you brother.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff