Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi all!

I am the new Diamond_Hearts, it's about 5 years since i've been an active member. I could definitely use some friends and family. I miss it here, hope to meet some wonderful people!

Friendly Dabbler

Hi!
I'm returning back on this site as well, it's been quite a while since I've been here, xD.
Call me Jess, nice to meet you! smile
CrowsDream
Hi!
I'm returning back on this site as well, it's been quite a while since I've been here, xD.
Call me Jess, nice to meet you! smile

Nice to meet you! Call me Emily or Dia for short smile
We should join together to rule Gaia hahah

Friendly Dabbler

Haha, we really should! xD
Man, I'm still trying to figure everything out again on here, haha.

So what kind of things are you into? Like music, shows, and all those other things? smile

Versatile Exhibitionist

I'll be joining you ladies, aha. It's been a couple years since I've been on Gaia!
It's taking a bit to get used to.. it seems like it's changed so much.
I'm Luulink, Luu or Link or whatever catches your fancy for short!

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hiiiii!
I have recently returned too!
Glad to see that I am not the only one who missed this place!
If you ever get bored and see me around I am always up for a bit of a chat!

Questionable Borg

Welcome back! you can add me if you want!

Friendly Dabbler

luulink
I'll be joining you ladies, aha. It's been a couple years since I've been on Gaia!
It's taking a bit to get used to.. it seems like it's changed so much.
I'm Luulink, Luu or Link or whatever catches your fancy for short!

It really has, I'm still sorting all this out, catching up on the stories too!
At least i had a lot of gold left, or well, I did xD
Nice to meet you too, add me if you like, I'm always up for a conversation smile
CrowsDream

So what kind of things are you into? Like music, shows, and all those other things? smile

R&

Me too i'm so lost. I used to hang out at a place called Dark Star Bar in Towns in 1170. Haha I'm surprised I remembered that.
But I love all music aside from that death metal and gospel. Hip Hop/R&B/Rock/ Country. I like it all. Love all the major musicians out and as far as shows, Im a nerd and love animalls, so animal planet hahaha I don't watch too much tv, college takes up a lot of my time. I try to keep myself busy, I love to swim, act, dance,draw, anything in the arts and play sports like tennis and softball.

I'm an over all easy person to get along with, I love people and just want to make friends all day long.
Mayor Gravity
Welcome back! you can add me if you want!

Thank you! Do you have any tips for the new Gaia?

Sophomore

Diamonds_Hearts
Hi all!

I am the new Diamond_Hearts, it's about 5 years since i've been an active member. I could definitely use some friends and family. I miss it here, hope to meet some wonderful people!

Welcome back c:
Kagami Freiksu
Hiiiii!
I have recently returned too!
Glad to see that I am not the only one who missed this place!
If you ever get bored and see me around I am always up for a bit of a chat!

Oh yay!! BTW i LOVE LOVE LOVE your slippers... I used to have a kiki and coco kitty. Oh how I miss them crying
Hopeless Adventure
Diamonds_Hearts
Hi all!

Welcome back c:

Thanks love, I adore your avi! heart

Friendly Dabbler

Diamonds_Hearts
CrowsDream

R&

Me too i'm so lost. I used to hang out at a place called Dark Star Bar in Towns in 1170. Haha I'm surprised I remembered that.
But I love all music aside from that death metal and gospel. Hip Hop/R&B/Rock/ Country. I like it all. Love all the major musicians out and as far as shows, Im a nerd and love animalls, so animal planet hahaha I don't watch too much tv, college takes up a lot of my time. I try to keep myself busy, I love to swim, act, dance,draw, anything in the arts and play sports like tennis and softball.

I'm an over all easy person to get along with, I love people and just want to make friends all day long.

Hm, top 5 favorite shows? I don't watch too much tv either really, but I do love Doctor Who.
What's your major? I was supposed to apply and I would be going now if I did, but certain things didn't really work out. Though now I'm working on my portfolio, so hopefully I can apply for next semester.

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hah! Thanks! I logged in saw them and laughed because it was the one vaulable thing I DIDNT give up!
I feel awesome in them.
The be fuzzy and have FACES.

<3 <3 <3

Your loli-wear is cute too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items