Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules:
1) Follow Gaias rules
2) No killing unless there is a way to come back to life (Example: God Teir, or if you get kissed) , or you dont want to rp anymore.
3)i dont care about cussing
4) you may go past make out
5) try to use correct Grammar
6)do not steal crushes

7) i will add more if something bothers me

Profile Skeleton:
Name:
PesterChum Tag:
Zodiac/Patron Troll:
God teir Title:
Family:
Troll / human:
Way you like your crush: (love them, hate them, ect)
Writing quirk
Extra:
Looks:

Accepted:
Name:Scarlett Strider
PesterChumTag: DemonicNAngel [DNA]
Zodiac/Patron troll: Aries/Aradia Megido
God Teir Title: Witch of Heart
Family: Bro/Dirk Strider, Dave strider
Human
13 1/2
Crush:KarKat
Way you like your crush: Somewhat loves him, but mostly likes to annoy or act like she hates him
Writing quirk: none
Extra: none
Looks:https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUuDfgvhhVeO9DWzX5A-9k8fw8N9bFPPv5Zdlu3yx4DwkkjJ-eeQ

(NOTE: I have had my internet turned off for a year, so i have gotten to where i will sometimes post a little short, but i will try my best to post averagely. I am often online ^^)
~Open~And~Accepting~

Timid Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
(( Just stopping by to tell you that the link to your character's appearance doesn't work. Good luck with your roleplay. ))
((really? no one? ;~; ))

Mind-boggling Shade

(i hope this gets your spirits up... and no picture to relate with yet. i'll probably get one drawn here soon)

Name: Pheobe O'Hare
PesterChum Tag: creativeChimera
Zodiac/Patron Troll: Sagitarius/Equius Zahhak
God teir Title: Maid of Breath
Family: Older Bro/Micha O'Hare, Dear Ol' Dad
Race: Human
Crush: None so far... but that will change.
Way you like your crush: Not sure. Doesn't have one yet.
Writing quirk: replaces "a" with @, "b" with 6, "g" with 9, and the word "and" with &... i hope th@t whoever re@ds this won't 6e pointin9 & l@u9in9 @t me.
Looks: Pheobe is a ginger/red-head/blaze... whatever you want to call her. It's long and curly but she keeps it in a ponytail most of the time. Her skin is a soft ivory but she can tan. She usually wears a green hoodie over a white shirt with her emblem of a pencil with what appears to be magic coming out of the tip in a "s" shape, a pair of blue jeans, and red sneakers similar to Dave's.
Strife Specibi: Pencilkind
Fetch Modus: Sketchbook
Land of: Clouds and Flame
Consorts: Dragons
Reviving Creature: Dragonflies
Element: Air
Associated Item: Cog

(oh, i hope you don't mind but i added a few things to help clarify... ^_^ also, i can change the color of the sample of her typing quirk if it's too hard for you to read)
ShizukathePudu
(i hope this gets your spirits up... and no picture to relate with yet. i'll probably get one drawn here soon)

Name: Pheobe O'Hare
PesterChum Tag: creativeChimera
Zodiac/Patron Troll: Sagitarius/Equius Zahhak
God teir Title: Rouge of Air
Family: Older Bro/Micha O'Hare, Dear Ol' Dad
Race: Human
Crush: None so far... but that will change.
Way you like your crush: Not sure. Doesn't have one yet.
Writing quirk: replaces "a" with @, "b" with 6, "g" with 9, and the word "and" with &... i hope th@t whoever re@ds this won't 6e pointin9 & l@u9in9 @t me.
Looks: Pheobe is a ginger/red-head/blaze head... whatever you want to call her. It's long and curly but she keeps it in a ponytail most of the time. Her skin is a soft ivory but she can tan. She usually wears a green hoodie over a white shirt with her emblem of a pencil with what appears to be magic coming out of the tip in a "s" shape, a pair of blue jeans, and red sneakers similar to Dave's.
Strife Specibi: Pencilkind
Fetch Modus: Sketchbook
Land of: Clouds and Flame
Consorts: Dragons
Reviving Creature: Dragonflies
Element: Air
Associated Item: Cog

(oh, i hope you don't mind but i added a few things to help clarify... ^_^ also, i can change the color of the sample of her typing quirk if it's too hard for you to read)

(accepted ^^ you can start posting, but do you want me to post first or what?)

Mind-boggling Shade

(i think it might be better if you started... i've never really done a homestuck rp before)
Scarlett grabbed her laptop and logged on to PesterChum. She scrolled down the list of her friends to see who was online. She sighed seeing only a few. Scarlett got up and walked into the kitchen to find something to drink

Mind-boggling Shade

Pheobe had been "busy" all day playing her old games while waiting for the mail to come in. She had just finished one when she decided to get on her laptop and see who was on PesterChum. Only one seemed to be lit up out of the few that she had. Hesitantly, she opened the chat up and typed in the words "is @nyone there? like, @ctu@lly @t their key6o@rd?" and waited for a reply.
Scarlett heard her laptop ping, she checked the message,

DNA: I am

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas