Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much fur can you flaunt?

Full fursuit! 0.074032318677189 7.4% [ 197 ]
Partial - head, sleves and paws 0.042465238632093 4.2% [ 113 ]
Ears + tails + other accessories 0.13641488162345 13.6% [ 363 ]
Just my tail! 0.041337842916197 4.1% [ 110 ]
None, but I want the whole suit D: 0.08380308154829 8.4% [ 223 ]
None, but I just want a tail... OK, maybe some ears too x3 0.097707628711011 9.8% [ 260 ]
Don't have one, don't want one 0.17211574596017 17.2% [ 458 ]
Non furry, Just curious 0.3521232619316 35.2% [ 937 ]
Total Votes:[ 2661 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 898 899 900 > >> >>> »|

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Vodka Infusion
Tuah
Vodka Infusion
If I ever change my fursona, it would be to a panda, on the fence of it would be a red panda. Maybe I'd do a black and white red panda with a little hot pink in a few places. Currently I'm a skunk but not sure I wanta keep it.

I saw a couple skunks at the con. It's certainly a unique choice; moreso than the half-dozen red pandas I saw. What is it you like about each species?
I love the fluffy tail <3 and I love black and white, skunks are so cute and sweet animals, they are shy yet fearless :] I love their traits.

Bear: "Rawr, I'm gonna eat you!"
Skunk: "b***h please." *spray*

I still kinda wanted to do giant panda for the sake of continuing my Pandaren Monk on WoW as my fursona, but red pandas seem to have a balance that I like.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
lottitheunicorn
I've got a question, not meaning to offend anyone.
What is the difference between furries and otherkin? Is otherkin just a fancy tumblr-trend that emerged later or something?

Furries are fans of animal imagery and like to use the imagery to express themselves in some manner, like drawings and such.

Therians are the ones who believe they have the soul of an animal, and they're usually considered to be a small subset of the furry fandom. Otherkin are pretty much just like therians, but not restricted to animals. They believe they are truly a faerie, elf, or something else trapped in a human body.

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Tuah
Vodka Infusion
Tuah
Vodka Infusion
If I ever change my fursona, it would be to a panda, on the fence of it would be a red panda. Maybe I'd do a black and white red panda with a little hot pink in a few places. Currently I'm a skunk but not sure I wanta keep it.

I saw a couple skunks at the con. It's certainly a unique choice; moreso than the half-dozen red pandas I saw. What is it you like about each species?
I love the fluffy tail <3 and I love black and white, skunks are so cute and sweet animals, they are shy yet fearless :] I love their traits.

Bear: "Rawr, I'm gonna eat you!"
Skunk: "b***h please." *spray*

I still kinda wanted to do giant panda for the sake of continuing my Pandaren Monk on WoW as my fursona, but red pandas seem to have a balance that I like.
My panda monk is a red panda :3 <3 the tail

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Tuah

You know what would be cute? A panda with like nine tails like a kitsune~

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
DJWUBZY
Tuah

You know what would be cute? A panda with like nine tails like a kitsune~
Oh that would be really cute! The red panda tail tho, not the giant panda tail lol, that would just be awkward.

tamtonica's Partner

Hygienic Bibliophile

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Tuah
lottitheunicorn
I've got a question, not meaning to offend anyone.
What is the difference between furries and otherkin? Is otherkin just a fancy tumblr-trend that emerged later or something?

Furries are fans of animal imagery and like to use the imagery to express themselves in some manner, like drawings and such.

Therians are the ones who believe they have the soul of an animal, and they're usually considered to be a small subset of the furry fandom. Otherkin are pretty much just like therians, but not restricted to animals. They believe they are truly a faerie, elf, or something else trapped in a human body.

Ah, okay smile thanks for answering!

In that case, I don't think I find furries (my computer keeps changing it to 'curries' xD) all that strange after all. It's definitely not my piece of cake, but you go enjoy what makes you happy smile

Adorable Shapeshifter

Vodka Infusion
Tuah
That's it. After such a magical experience at Anthrocon 2014, I'm gonna move in from the outskirts of the fandom and be a furry in full. And I'll be making a blue panda fursuit using some of the awesome resin pieces that I got from the dealers' room.

No fandom has ever given me as much hope for humanity as the people I met over the weekend.
I've never heard someone say that about furries before.
Yeah seriously right? O.o;

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Wintersnow the raccoon
Vodka Infusion
Tuah
That's it. After such a magical experience at Anthrocon 2014, I'm gonna move in from the outskirts of the fandom and be a furry in full. And I'll be making a blue panda fursuit using some of the awesome resin pieces that I got from the dealers' room.

No fandom has ever given me as much hope for humanity as the people I met over the weekend.
I've never heard someone say that about furries before.
Yeah seriously right? O.o;
That hair o.O umm ew

Adorable Shapeshifter

Vodka Infusion
That hair o.O umm ew
I was changing. It picks a random one when you use the gender bender potion.

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Wintersnow the raccoon
Vodka Infusion
That hair o.O umm ew
I was changing. It picks a random one when you use the gender bender potion.
Aw. Cause yeah that purple one lol made me wonder about you for a sec.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Vodka Infusion
I know. I was rushing over to change my hair as fast as I could, I need to use that censored item that blacks out my avatar when I change over or something.

Also, surprised to see you actually posting here. You usually just bump or something.

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Wintersnow the raccoon
Vodka Infusion
I know. I was rushing over to change my hair as fast as I could, I need to use that censored item that blacks out my avatar when I change over or something.

Also, surprised to see you actually posting here. You usually just bump or something.
I was bored. And I'm TRYING to be more social yada yada yada.... anyways Riz wants to see you saturday around 3, either your place or his. Talk to him.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Vodka Infusion
I was bored. And I'm TRYING to be more social yada yada yada.... anyways Riz wants to see you saturday around 3, either your place or his. Talk to him.
Ahh, well its a welcome sight. I like seeing you posting on here and stuff :3

Well, not just HERE but you know, in general.

Anyways, yeah, thats fine. Just as long as he doesn't try and hit on me now or something >.>

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Wintersnow the raccoon
Vodka Infusion
Ahh, well its a welcome sight. I like seeing you posting on here and stuff :3

Well, not just HERE but you know, in general.

Anyways, yeah, thats fine. Just as long as he doesn't try and hit on me now or something >.>
Funny thing that.... hahaha he was asking if we a broken up XD he is so gonna hit on you hahahahahaha, he doesn't have to ask me for permission anymore. Plus didnt you say you would sleep around but it wouldn't be "anything serious"? hahaha

Adorable Shapeshifter

Vodka Infusion
Funny thing that.... hahaha he was asking if we a broken up XD he is so gonna hit on you hahahahahaha, he doesn't have to ask me for permission anymore. Plus didnt you say you would sleep around but it wouldn't be "anything serious"? hahaha
Umm... said I might date, not sleep around. Either way, its still a bit soon. No? Either way, not with Rizzell. Either way, yeah, he's totally going to ******** hit on me >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff