Total Votes:[ 70 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Hesitant Wench

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sexual Innuendo
Cats are such fascinating creatures. I am so obsessed with my cat. If I wasn't allergic to cats, there is no doubt in my mind that I would become a crazy cat lady when I reach my 70s. Anyway, I always try to understand what my cat is thinking; a lot of her behaviors are confusing or send mixed signals to me, and that's why she fascinates me so much.

Anyway, one time me and my boyfriend were getting a** in my basement when my cat runs downstairs through her little cat flap and immediately runs over to us, sits on the chair next to us, and watches us nonstop. When I gave him head, she stared nonstop at his d**k. When we were actually ********, she got kind of bored and started cleaning herself. When I was getting head, however, she did the weirdest thing. I was in a comfy chair and she was in a computer chair next to me, and she just extends her arm, places her paw on my knee and taps it, and then pulls her arm away. O_O; Anyway, it definitely killed the mood and I got kind of mad at her, but in retrospect it was actually pretty cute.

I always wonder what made her do that. Did she think I was in duress? When my brother got his wisdom teeth out, and when my dad got in his car accident, she would lightly place her paw on their arms to comfort them. Was she just curious to how I would react? Was she making sure I was okay? Was it in some sort of response to the pheromones we were releasing? Was she happy that I was happy? Did she realize the situation was sexual in nature?

I googled it and read some other people's opinions about what cats think when they watch you have sex. Most people seem to think that cats don't understand that the situation is sexual, and that they are just happy to see you happy. Others think that cats can scent/sense all the pheromones being released and it's just a natural reaction to stare at the source.

So, LD, do you guys have cats (or other animals, really) who have walked in on you having sex? How did they react?

I know when I watch people have sex, I like to laugh at the looks on their faces!!!

Adored Admirer

Ask Doctor Dolittle.
Pussies attract other pussies. Duh.

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

The Earth King
I laughed after that read that. Your roommate's kitten is weird. lol

King Cutie-Pie

Jiti
I laughed after that read that. Your roommate's kitten is weird. lol
            x
            Haha, I laugh now when I think about it. It's been an inside joke in my apartment.
            She's definitely a weird little kitten.

Dapper Phantom

I have no comment on this other than my cat always seemed to walk in on me when I was jacking off and I'd refuse to c** after that because it was so damn awkward.

Distinct Poster

Why does it matter...do you plan on having sex with the cat or forcing the cat to watch?

Quotable Hunter

The cats probably thinking how dumb you are to come up with an argument so nonsensical on why guys show always have to pay for dates.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
"Amateurs."

Have you seen cats get it on? They get it ON.

Benevolent Smoker

"I'm hungry. Food. Now."

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50

'so thaaat's what they look like naked.' something like that. emotion_yatta

My boyfriend's cat once walked in on us. It basically just stood there and stared at us. It was so awkward. I don't think the cat fully realised what we were doing though, just that it was something new, that he hadn't seen before.

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Mangled Masterpiece
"Amateurs."

Male cats have barbs on their feline masculinity.

Rainbow Dog

I figure they're just as confused as dogs about it. You're making noises, sometimes loud noises, that they don't normally hear from you, wrestling around with another person, etc. My dog will stare sometimes, which is kind of creepy, but after awhile he gets this obvious look of feeling like he should be somewhere else instead of watching and leaves the room.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
scyther103
The Mangled Masterpiece
"Amateurs."

Male cats have barbs on their feline masculinity.

I know this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces