Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the first year that I have played volleyball and so far I think that it is fun but painful . Like today the coach made us run up and down the stairs , wall sits, wall jumps , and run 10 laps for every serve that we missed and I'm sitting here like did this man lose a bolt in his head or something ? I still love to play it though . I made the JV and I'm like the tallest one and the team which makes me mad because if I hit the ball to high then no one can get it and if I hit it to low then they be like you need to hit the ball harder . I don't have asthma or nothing but when I run for like 5 minutes it makes me tired and makes me feel like I'm going to pass out and I'm in great shape . The coaches have even said that but they said that I need to improve my skills some more because they think that I'm slacking off .

I learned how to bump and set a long time ago and I have known how to spike sense I 1st picked up a volleyball .They don't think that I'm ready for varsity because this is my first year playing but every time we start to play a game , the team I'm on wins and then it's all because of me and it makes me mad when no one even tries . I always try to be in front because all the coaches like to pick on the ones in the front . I always come in like 2nd but in my opinion it is better than coming in last . They just think that I'm not ready and everyone else thinks I am because I am the only one that can serve overhanded on a JV Team .

Anyone else have some tips that might be able to help me get better at running and playing volleyball better ? Please help me !

If you have played volleyball or still do at the moment then share your experiences about when you first started . I would greatly appreciate it !
hi there. i started playing volleyball when i was in my 4th grade. i'm no longer active in playing this sport since 2010 due to my operation and its complications that my surgeon suggests me to rest for a while. i'm not a pro but i love playing it. glad to hear that you enjoyed playing it too biggrin
Yeahh, I ♥ Volleyball too! I play School and outside school. Pic's on Pro. Ima Setter. :3

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I loved watching Women's volleyball during the Olympics. Ten times as exciting as the Men's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff