• Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Pennis VonInglehoffer
DJ_chevelle

afc south- Indianapolis Colts
afc west- oakland raiders
super bowl saints def baltimore

Indy in the playoffs? After having the worst record last year? Luck is going to be a stud QB but that team has a ton of holes.

And Oakland? Really? Looks like a homer pick to me.

Cookie Icer

NFC SOUTH- ATLANTA FALCONS- Lots of turmoil in New Orleans, if the Falcons are looking for the perfect opportunity to take the division away from the Saints, this year is that year!

This is the only one of your pics that I can argue with. Atlanta is getting a lot of hype especially about their passing game, but Matt Ryan has never proven himself as a great deep ball thrower. I think at this point in his career, he's shown us everything he's got. That team is pretty deep though, so they could make the playoffs with New Orleans' crazy year, but they'll be out in the first round again.

The Oakland pick is stupid.

So is he. I mean really, he said that it was perfectly fine that USC tried to say they won the 2004 National Title and take it from LSU.

He's an arrogant a**, don't even worry about him.
Pennis VonInglehoffer

Cookie Icer

NFC SOUTH- ATLANTA FALCONS- Lots of turmoil in New Orleans, if the Falcons are looking for the perfect opportunity to take the division away from the Saints, this year is that year!

This is the only one of your pics that I can argue with. Atlanta is getting a lot of hype especially about their passing game, but Matt Ryan has never proven himself as a great deep ball thrower. I think at this point in his career, he's shown us everything he's got. That team is pretty deep though, so they could make the playoffs with New Orleans' crazy year, but they'll be out in the first round again.

I agree that Matt Ryan isn't the best when it comes to deep passes, but he has won the NFC South before, he has proven that he can get the job done and win games. IF Matt Ryan and the Falcons never won the NFC South then I think your point would be more valid, but remember, back in 2010 not only did Ryan lead the Falcons to a division title, but also clinched home field advantage in the NFC playoffs with a 13-3 mark. Maybe he won't get the job done this year, the Saints are still a dangerous team, and Cam Newton is looking to have a blow out season, but I feel the Falcons should still be the favorites.
Superior Firepower
Marco Belinelli
Pennis VonInglehoffer
Drew Brees is a great player, but Sean Payton is what makes that team go.

Anybody else want to share their predictions?

And in case you didn't watch last season when Payton had an injury, he built the team to last without him.
he was up at the boxes....

And Carmichael was the one calling the plays, with the help of Drew Brees. That won't change this year.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Cookie Icer
Pennis VonInglehoffer

Cookie Icer

I agree that Matt Ryan isn't the best when it comes to deep passes, but he has won the NFC South before, he has proven that he can get the job done and win games. IF Matt Ryan and the Falcons never won the NFC South then I think your point would be more valid, but remember, back in 2010 not only did Ryan lead the Falcons to a division title, but also clinched home field advantage in the NFC playoffs with a 13-3 mark. Maybe he won't get the job done this year, the Saints are still a dangerous team, and Cam Newton is looking to have a blow out season, but I feel the Falcons should still be the favorites.

The fact that Matt Ryan clinched an NFC South title and homefield advantage is irrelevant considering he's never won a playoff game.
Marco Belinelli
Cookie Icer

The fact that Matt Ryan clinched an NFC South title and homefield advantage is irrelevant considering he's never won a playoff game.

Good thing I wasn't predicting how many playoff games the Falcons were going to win this year or you might be right with your comment. I was predicting that they will win their division, you don't need to win playoff games to win your division. So the fact that they HAVE won the NFC South title and homefield advantage before is indeed relevant to my case. If I were to say they will go all the way and win the Superbowl, that would be another thing all together.
Cookie Icer

The Falcons were so successful with a ball-control offense behind Michael Turner, not a downfield passing game between Ryan and Julio Jones. For some reason, they're moving away from what made them successful in the past towards something their QB isn't suited for.

Benevolent Citizen

How dare you put my team in the bottom 5!

even though they belong there.. emo

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Marco Belinelli
Dangerous Lech
Marco Belinelli
Dangerous Lech
Marco Belinelli

I didn't see them in the playoffs in 2009. Did you?

I saw them in a recent superbowl. Did you?

Doesn't matter, they still don't always make the playoffs razz

ravens always make playoffs = no superbowl
browns = no
bengals make playoffs = no superbowl
steelers make playoffs = SUPERBOWL

Is that why they lost to Denver last year?
Tebow just got lucky on that throw. lol

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
most_wanted_mvp
Marco Belinelli
Dangerous Lech
Marco Belinelli
Dangerous Lech
Marco Belinelli

I didn't see them in the playoffs in 2009. Did you?

I saw them in a recent superbowl. Did you?

Doesn't matter, they still don't always make the playoffs razz

ravens always make playoffs = no superbowl
browns = no
bengals make playoffs = no superbowl
steelers make playoffs = SUPERBOWL

Is that why they lost to Denver last year?

dallas cowboys will everything just wait and watch
go tony romo
....... lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out