Student

⊣Location⊢
Academy
⊣Company⊢
Strangers.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
~Text~
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

⊣Weapons⊢ Crimson Ōdachixxxx⊣Listening to⊢ I Fought The Law by The Clash.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
◄┊Theme−Song┊►
Νιcнσlαs ѡ. Wσʟϝҡɪʟʟ (Ϻσʀʀɪs)
Football Coach and Parent

【Location】
Entrance to the University.
【Company】
Strangers.

╞══════════ ♞ ══════════╡
︽Text︾
╞════════════════════╡

【Weapons】 Finnish Lahti L-39 (hidden) and a Sig Sauer P229 .40 S&W (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx【Listening to】 Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageUser Image
╎Theme−Song╎
Αρɵllɵ and Aτɦеɴɑ Ϻɵɾɾɪs
Students

⊣Location⊢
Academy
⊣Company⊢
Strangers.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
~Text~
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
╎Theme−Song╎
Aτɦеɴɑ Ρ. Ϻɵɾɾɪs
Student

⊣Location⊢
Academy
⊣Company⊢
Strangers.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
~Text~
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
╎Theme−Song╎
Kikunojō Satomi
Completely Mad Scientific Monster

【Location】
Text
【Company】
Text

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Text︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

【Weapons】 Two High Capacity Glocks (G41 and G19 Shoulder Holstered), Scalpels (Hidden up his lab coat sleeves), 20 pack of Needles on his belt, and the Demon Masher Sword (Sheathed in a side strap.)

【Magic & Abilities】Computer Perception, Intuitive Aptitude, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Gunmanship, Electricity Manipulation, Connective Tissue Manipulation, and Peak Human State.

I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image
Name: Mr. Wolfkill, Nicholas W. Wolfkill (Yes, he used to be a Morris. But he uses Wolfkill since it's his mother's maiden name and most of his degrees have that as his last name.)
Username: KillerPizzaGuy
Age: Stopped aging around eighteen years old. (Looks 18 years old.)
Real Age: Just a meager fifty two thousand eight hundred and sixty one years old. (52,861 years old.)
Race: Werewolf, shape shifting vampire mix. (Such a weird pedigree, but if it's hard to understand private message me if you like.)
Sex: Male
Subject: Music Club Director and Coach for the school football team.
Biography: Nicholas was born in a mysterious and powerful family in the United Kingdom. A family that could only shelter him for several thousand years before he was finally let go out into the world. From there he went out to explore the world. Meeting plenty of people on the way. From high ranking demons of the underworld to the regular humans who would be found mostly in history books. He was always known for being so adventurous and social. Making some of the shiest of people spring with joy. Even as he was caught up with many human historical events, especially many of their wars.

Eventually he retired from all military service after being sent off to Vietnam. He came back and decided to higher his 19th century education. He went back to school for several years. Before he finally met his first wife, who was human. She was killed later on. Having that burden over him, he decided on getting back his wife in the most daring plot ever, stupidly, thought of. Having so many connections in the world he was able to get his wife back. Sacrificing his semi-immortality just for a few more years with a woman he loved too much. Although she wasn't human anymore, they were still able to have children that were nothing like him before she would disappear. With having known the consequences that he was fully immortal and unable to ever see his wife again he made sure that their children would live a happy life doing what they would want to do, and learning what they want to learn.

Teaching his older son how to fight as he himself learned. While furthering his younger daughter's education. He helped both strengthen their interest before sending them to a school back in his home land. Without ever telling them his interest of teaching there.

Ablilities/weapons:
Ablilities:
Common Neo-Vampirism
~But he doesn't sparkle in sunlight. Also means that he doesn't burn in sunlight.
Werewolf Physiology
~Well he can only turn into a werewolf or a regular wolf... Which is strange.
Darkness Manipulation
~Controls all manners of darkness. From shadows in the day to complete darkness.

Weapons:
Finnish Lahti L-38 20mm Anti-Tank Rifle (Hidden away in a different dimension and licensed)
Sig Sauer P229 .40 S&W (Shoulder Holstered and licensed)

Likes/dislikes:
▪Singing in solitude (Don't ask.)
▪Bananas (Always bring a banana to a party.)
▪Just a little bit of whiskey in his coffee
▪And the darkness of night.

Dislikes:
▪Men, because we're all idiots. There's no denying it.
▪Men abusive to women. (Chivalry, remember.)
▪Alcoholics Anonymous (It's evil, pure evil. As well as boring as heaven.)
▪Apples! (Apples are rubbish.)
▪and all natural 100% cocoa chocolate. (It's absol-bloody-utely terrible, I recommend that you don't even think about trying some!)

Relationship status: Single (Widowed... Multiple times. But he's not a murderer! Even though it sounds like it.)

HUGS!

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Username: KillerPizzaGuy

They call me: Kagetane Satomi gaia_crown

I am: Scientific/Mad

I am seen as:
Kagetane has a profound aptitude for deductive reasoning. Upon meeting a person, he will often "scan" them, using elements of their appearance to arrive at astonishingly accurate conclusions about their past or personality. His sense of humour is almost normal and very sarcastic. He has a manipulative streak, and in multiple instances has used this ability to his advantage. He uses his knowledge of people and their weaknesses to his advantage. Most times Kagetane seems inhuman and cold, he does know how to appreciate or acknowledge. Even though he usually shows no emotions at all. But has a sadistic tone of voice when he's talking to people. Although on his best days you could clearly hear the insanity in his voice.

I am:
31 years old.

My Legacy:
Kagetane was born a native in the magic land. With a regular human like family there. Although early in age his natural curiosity and vast knowledge sprouted for him. Making people around him astonished for some time. But after sometime it only seemed to repel everyone. Causing him to grow anti-social over time. So he found some comfort in experiments with magic. While some were harmless and for fun. They started to grow more risky after some time. One of his last experiments in the magic lands even caused permanent alterations to himself.

With the new alterations to himself he wasn't able to stay in the magic lands. He was exiled to the scientific lands nearby at the age of eighteen where he fit in almost too well. From the start he may have had a hard time surviving. Nearly being killed by many of the monster roaming around. Up til he finally lost his mind two years later. During that time he easily killed the old ruler of the scientific lands. Becoming the new ruler afterwards. From then on things became a little more organized and quiet. While making a base of operations in a expansive abandon fort where many of the monsters roam and where much of the lands storm occur. Making sure he's had some time to himself and his experiments.

My Abilities:
~Computer Perception
The ability to process information at incredible speeds.

~Intuitive Aptitude
The ability instantly learn and understand the complexity and exactness of organisms, objects, and even powers without the need of long-term or special education.

~Enhanced Vision
The ability of having enhanced eyesight in certain situations.

~Enhanced Gunmanship
The ability to be highly proficient in handling a gun.

~Peak Human State
The ability to have his bodily functions at the maximum limit of human condition; meaning that his natural capabilities are near-superhuman. Therefore, the user's strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, flexibility and combat skills are greatly heightened, but without any superhuman degree. All due to an experiment done to himself many years ago.

My Powers:
~Connective Tissue Manipulation
Manipulate connective tissue of the bodies of others and organisms for scientific purposes.

~Electricity Manipulation
Can create, shape and manipulate electricity, a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons or protons) which give the user control over electric fields, electric charges, electric currents, electronics, and electromagnetism. But is mostly used for everyday use.

My Accessories:
~Demon Masher Sword (15 lbs. 5.25 foot long two handed sword of lab produced tungsten carbide and titanium sheathed in a scabbard at his waist.)
~8 Scalpels
~Glock G40 Gen-4 10mm Pistol and Glock G17 9mm Pistol (Both shoulder holstered and only one can have the suppressor. While ammunition is scarce, Kagetane usually has to make it on his own. He's successful... Most of the time. It helps to have the necessary materials.)
~20 Needles (Held within the sleeves of his lab coat and are used for both sewing and for throwing.)

What Haunts Your Dreams:
User Image

My Theme: Anarchy

Interesting Facts: Kagetane is ambidextrous and loves to dabble in the lands with both the humans and monsters while in disguise. He's infamous for buying, or stealing, materials for his unorthodox science equipment in different lands. Of course he doesn't do much of that anymore, since he's wanted for his so called crimes.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
◄┊Theme−Song┊►

【Location】
【Company】
Strangers.

︽Text︾
╞════════════════════╡

【Weapons】 Finnish Lahti L-39 (hidden) and a Sig Sauer P229 .40 S&W (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx【Listening to】 Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
◄┊Theme−Song┊►

【Location】
【Company】
Strangers.

︽Text︾
╞════════════════════╡

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Experimentation and observation that's all a true scientist cares about. And I am a scientist. Everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course that includes myself as well.

╎Theme−Song╎
Rentaro Hiruko (Aka Kagetane Satomi)
Security Adviser for hire. (Completely Mad Scientific Monster.)

【Location】
Text
【Company】
Text

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Text︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

【Weapons】 Two High Capacity Glocks (G41 and G19 Shoulder Holstered), Scalpels along with 20 pack of Needles in a first aid pocket, and SCAD (Spell Casting Assistant Device.)

【Magic & Abilities】Computer Perception, Intuitive Aptitude, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Gunmanship, Electricity Manipulation, Connective Tissue Manipulation, and Peak Human State.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Experimentation and observation that's all a true scientist cares about. And I am a scientist. Everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course that includes myself as well.

╎Theme−Song╎

【Location】
Text
【Company】
Text

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Text︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

【Weapons】 Two High Capacity Glocks (G41 and G19 Shoulder Holstered), Scalpels along with 20 pack of Needles in a first aid pocket, and SCAD (Spell Casting Assistant Device.)

User Image

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

╎Theme−Song╎

【Location】
Text
【Company】
Text

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Text︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

╎Theme−Song╎

【Location】
Text
【Company】
Text

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Text︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
◄┊Theme−Song┊►

【Location】
【Company】
Strangers.

︽Text︾
╞════════════════════╡

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
╎Theme−Song╎
Beth Allison
(Aka Tex)
Advanced Hunter

⊣Location⊢
City on the Holy border of the human lands.
⊣Company⊢
Just tons of people at a bar.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
~Tex ~
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『Weapons』 Ōdachi (Sheathed and at hand), wrist SCAD, and a Sig Sauer P210 9mm (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx『Magic and Abilities』 Enhanced Swordsmanship, Enhanced Flexibility, and Military Grade Magic Knowledge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff