Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Before you b***h about me not being patriotic, listen to my logic:

Many people argue that this year's team is better than the 1992 Dream Team. Which is a load of horseshit. I wanted this year's team to lose so that they would quit saying it and realize that the 1992 Dream Team would have destroyed this year's team. Your thoughts?

Greedy Winner

Same here, but no matter if U.S.A won or lost, 1992 Dream Team would crush them.

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
The '92 Dream Team will always be the best team EVER to play in the world of basketball. This 2012 "Redeem" Team can't beat the '92 Dream Team.

As for the upset, I really didn't care much. The Spanish basketball team is one hell of a great team. Unlike the other countries, Spain is probably the only one who's margin of defeat didn't exceed by 20 points (I could be wrong). The gold medal match between USA and Spain last Sunday was an awesome game. Both teams deserve the respect they earned, whether they won or lost.
i wanted spain to beat team usa and ye i kinda do thing that 2012 dream team is better then 92 dream team
Regardless If U are from the USA always root for your country... We ALL know 92' team was better.

Blessed Seeker

Rooted for the USA, because I'm American. But obviously the dream team of 1992 is a lot better.

Invisible Humorist

V.v Im missing these games...I'm gonna cry
Marco Belinelli

Many people argue that this year's team is better than the 1992 Dream Team. Which is a load of horseshit. I wanted this year's team to lose so that they would quit saying it and realize that the 1992 Dream Team would have destroyed this year's team. Your thoughts?

That seems very spiteful and petty, to hope that a team fails to achieve it's hopes and dreams because of a harmless debate regarding a 20 year old sentiment you have about a team that you probably didn't even watch.

Oh yea, and you're unpatriotic.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Pennis VonInglehoffer
Marco Belinelli

That seems very spiteful and petty, to hope that a team fails to achieve it's hopes and dreams because of a harmless debate regarding a 20 year old sentiment you have about a team that you probably didn't even watch.

Oh yea, and you're unpatriotic.

That's not unpatriotic. I'm still happy USA got the most gold medals and it wouldn't have made a difference if we would've only missed one.
Marco Belinelli
Pennis VonInglehoffer

That's not unpatriotic. I'm still happy USA got the most gold medals and it wouldn't have made a difference if we would've only missed one.

It would have made a difference to the players.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Pennis VonInglehoffer
Marco Belinelli
Pennis VonInglehoffer

It would have made a difference to the players.

Yes, it would have. It would have made a difference in how they think they can beat the 1992 Team, which would not be possible and isn't possible anyway.

Devout Tycoon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces