• Dressed Up 200
***~~~****TIME SKIPPIES~~~A FEW HOURS LATER(Plane landing)***~~~***

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Imageabcdefabcdefabcdefabcdefabcdefєphigi тijil
Lullaby to nightmares, whispered low= =In the night where batwings flow= =That's where all the fright mares go

First indentContentment. That was the first though that crossed Ephigi's mind when he had initially stirred. This however was quickly swapped with a stinging and stabbing pain. Oh Right that was still a thing, his chest wounded, his slaying of the purple haired man, the time spent with the male beside him. A flush suddenly appeared on his features as he shifted hands moving to hide away his face one part hidden in Demtri's chest the other by a hand. "We should dress." He spoke though it didn't stop him from moving though it only made his blush darker across his features. "Wake up, I think the plane is landing." He muttered softly his fingers moving to brush along the other's cheek and jaw.

BR34TH , 3T3RN4L , SL33P
O.o.C:

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Sleeping soundly with the other in his arms, Demtri grumbled when he was forced to stir from his slumber. Through half lidded eyes he glared at the other, debating the words that had been spoken. It wasn't until the plan landing that he decided he would need to listen to the early comment and heed it. Sitting up, he stretched his arms out with a yawn and looked Ephigi over with a softened expression. This male was his world now, something he hated admitting but was all the same happy to be able to do such. With a sigh, he got to his feet and began to get dress for the day. Just as he was finishing the plane touched down causing him to rock forward and have to brace himself against a dresser for support. Grumbling, he straightened himself up and finished buttoning his shirt up before heading for the door. "Come along Ephigi dear, we must hurry home for supper." Pushing the door open, he headed out to the exit which was being opened up for them.

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lullaby to nightmares, whispered low= =In the night where batwings flow= =That's where all the fright mares go

First indentShifting away from the other he let his eyes simply watching him before shifting to find his own clothing. "My chest will need tending before anything." He spoke his eyes flicking to simply watch the other once the pants were on once more. However unlike Demtri he had waited for the plane to land before moving about. A shirt was ignored as his coat was tugged on and then zipped up his eyes closing as he blinked in the light. "Supper really?" He found the words falling from his hands moving to his hips for a moment before he made his way from the plane. solid ground beneath his feet once more cause a feeling of relief to bubble from him.

BR34TH , 3T3RN4L , SL33P
O.o.C:

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Watching the other put on his jacket, he noted the bandages would need changed soon. Nodding to agree with the male, he continued out of the plane to solid ground, a sigh of relief leaving him. Clearing his throat, he looked around with an uneasy feeling filling him. He knew they should be safe and yet he still felt the need to constantly look over shoulder still. Wrapping an arm around Ephigi's shoulder he guided him towards the awaiting limo. "Let's get you cleaned up on the way to the house darling, we wouldn't want to worry the family." Winking, he ruffled the boy's hair as he waited for him to climb into the limo so he could follow suit.

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

First indentEphigi let his gaze drift to the other as he spoke before his eyes danced down small spots of red already had been showing through the bandages, and even now he only had his own jacket over it. "Perhaps, but not in a moving vehicle." He spoke fingers moving to shift the coat to a more comfortable position before letting his hand moved so that his fingers could loop through a belt loop on Demtri's pants. "Am I really free?"

BR34TH , 3T3RN4L , SL33P
O.o.C:

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

A sigh as he looked down at the other, knowing he was correct about doing much in a moving vehicle. Though he could on smile as the question was asked about his freedom. "From one demon, yes my darling you are. But from me, well I would help you never wished to be free of me." Leaning over slightly he kissed the top of Ephigi's head, as he rubbed his hand over the boy's fingers. Only to settle back in his seat and watch the scenery outside the window of the car begin to change as they made their way back home.

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

First indentAs the other spoke about never being free from him Ephigi moved to cuddle himself up to the other side his eyes slipping closed as he all but relaxed against Demtri. "Maybe, you are one I can have attached to me forever." He spoke the words softly his eyes remaining closed as he rested there, after all he should still be resting.

BR34TH , 3T3RN4L , SL33P
O.o.C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas