Welcome to Gaia! ::

I fought many of them. Ranks are 43 to 81 but they are weak dont even give me a scratch. I'm level 46 but my ranking is 16034???? WHAT A CRAP!

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Amatirazu
I fought many of them. Ranks are 43 to 81 but they are weak dont even give me a scratch. I'm level 46 but my ranking is 16034???? WHAT A CRAP!

Actually, it's not a hack. it just their Soul Points not get cut after the updates that happens today. well. . . . it's not happen to my dummy account. they play it with clean biggrin
Reyniexc
Amatirazu

Actually, it's not a hack. it just their Soul Points not get cut after the updates that happens today. well. . . . it's not happen to my dummy account. they play it with clean biggrin

Good for you fellow... About me,my rank changed every now and then. yesterday i was on 657 but now im on 17480th hahhaa very annoying.

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
gaia_angelleft Just dropped from 400 to 22k... y.y All my soulpoints are gone. I have to start from zero again -.-' Depelovers what did happen? D: gaia_angelright
Amatirazu

Hi there,

What you are seeing is that the fix is applied to each account as they log in. Some of these higher ranked players have not logged in yet which is why they still have their high totals. As we said, we were rolling this out over the next few days. Shortly we will manually go in and apply this to accounts that have not logged in.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
GrangerBabe
gaia_angelleft Just dropped from 400 to 22k... y.y All my soulpoints are gone. I have to start from zero again -.-' Depelovers what did happen? D: gaia_angelright

Feels like we're back to season 1 -_-

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Reyniexc
GrangerBabe

gaia_angelleft Even worse... gaia_angelright
gaia_angelleft Because now im already at a high level, and its not easy to win many soulorbs. ~.~ gaia_angelright

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Social Jackie
Amatirazu

Hi there,

What you are seeing is that the fix is applied to each account as they log in. Some of these higher ranked players have not logged in yet which is why they still have their high totals. As we said, we were rolling this out over the next few days. Shortly we will manually go in and apply this to accounts that have not logged in.

yea perfect....keep up with your problem you and your fellow developers didnt clearly see through just try to do us all a favor next time and before you change that single file that could massively crash our ranking system...or revert our character to level one maybe think about what it could do!

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
GrangerBabe
Reyniexc
GrangerBabe

gaia_angelleft Because now im already at a high level, and its not easy to win many soulorbs. ~.~ gaia_angelright

Same here -_-. only got +4 Soul Points each battle -_-

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Reyniexc
GrangerBabe
Reyniexc
GrangerBabe

gaia_angelleft +3 - +9 here... gaia_angelright

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
GrangerBabe
Reyniexc
GrangerBabe
Reyniexc
GrangerBabe

gaia_angelleft +3 - +9 here... gaia_angelright

then you're in luck -_-

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Reyniexc

then you're in luck -_-

gaia_angelleft Well i dont think im "in luck" gaia_angelright
gaia_angelleft Annyway, we are too offtopic whit that, i think. gaia_angelright

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Social Jackie
Amatirazu

Hi there,

Jackie please please tell me that you guys are going to find a better use for our gold i mean even high costing armor or weapons ... and the soul cubes weapons need an update
Social Jackie
Amatirazu

Hi there,

Thanks social jackie. Hope it will be fix soon... thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces