Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?

1 0.47457627118644 47.5% [ 56 ]
2 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 16 ]
3 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 8 ]
4 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 2 ]
5 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 4 ]
6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I can't choose! 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
i might get a box or two with my last pay from home depot. but if i pull a dragonite i'm keeping it everything else is for sale XD

an yeah i'm with ya on the mega amparos i want one too.

those people calling me was a sign emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira cause they know i'm lazy an dont wanna get up at 4am to go to work emotion_zzz i slept pretty much all day today an all day yesterday when i got home. so i'll be happy to be on a decent sleeping pattern.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
BunnyStark
Dragonite EX was the one card I truly wanted (aside from Hawlucha) so I nearly screamed when I got it.

I'm determined to own ALL the Mega Ampharos stuff! I got a Mega Ampharos phone strap/charm last week and it's just the cutest thing.

Lol
I'm back on a decent sleeping schedule, but Furret likes to wake me up at... oh... 5:30am to play.
He's so crazy.
I try to play with him as much as I can before midnight, in hopes that he'll go to sleep and stay asleep at least until I get up for work, or Gabe gets up for work, which is around 6:30.
This morning he found out how to escape his cage, so I have to stop by Walmart after work and buy a little lock for it. Ugh.

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Rainbowrific Renia
BunnyStark
Dragonite EX was the one card I truly wanted (aside from Hawlucha) so I nearly screamed when I got it.

I'm determined to own ALL the Mega Ampharos stuff! I got a Mega Ampharos phone strap/charm last week and it's just the cutest thing.

Lol
I'm back on a decent sleeping schedule, but Furret likes to wake me up at... oh... 5:30am to play.
He's so crazy.
I try to play with him as much as I can before midnight, in hopes that he'll go to sleep and stay asleep at least until I get up for work, or Gabe gets up for work, which is around 6:30.
This morning he found out how to escape his cage, so I have to stop by Walmart after work and buy a little lock for it. Ugh.

if only your furret was like my ramsay he's free run and will normally sleep on the floor but some times he'll get lonely an come up an snuggle with his mom razz (only cause he gets a better view of the tv) but when i first got him he used to brake pig pig out of her cage XD but now i'm just like pfftt their fine so none of them have cages cept loki.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if you look close you can see pig pig's butt in the background. (this was taken first thing in the morning before i got to clean for the day XD so pardon the mess)

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
BunnyStark
Well... ferrets like to climb. A lot. Even though he's free to run around whenever I'm at home during the day, it's imperative that he stays in the cage at night because he'll just get into whatever. He's also been biting at things lately and scratching at them (a part of the wall behind our bed has noticeable scratches on the wallpaper and it's tearing because of him). If we had a small room that was completely empty, trust me I would give him some toys, set up a liter pan in the corner and let him go. Sadly I can't do that in an apartment.

I know a few ferret owners and I think only one of them doesn't have a cage at all for her 3 ferrets which I think is downright crazy (she said cages are cruel, which I sorta get, but still...) , but to each their own.
rofl

Plus Furret is only a problem at night. I was told that ferrets sleep more than they're awake, but Furret seems to be an exception. I understand that he likes to play and be around me and Gabe, but I'd like to get some sleep too! It's super annoying that he bites and scratches at his cage at 4am when I have to wake up at 6:30, so I can't get back to sleep and I end up running on little sleep for work.

I'm enjoying having him as a pet, but I seriously hope he grows out of this phase where he's just being plain inconvenient when I want to sleep and/or relax.

D'awww, bunny!

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
*pets all the animals*

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
I wish I could have all the animals!

Oh, and because I haven't posted a Furret picture in a while... this is him helping Gabe read.
xD

And here's him just being adorable in his hammock.

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
you know what might help with the bar biting get some electrical tape an put a little bit around his bars. it works well for my animals keeping them from eating my wires an such they hate the smell an taste of it so it keeps them from being bad. (tho i woke up to a dead iphone cause my rabbit chewed my charge cord in half thank god i got 2 back ups)

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
That's actually a really good idea.
I'll try that out when I get home.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
wow, 2 gold sinks in a row gaia....

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
I know an the items you get really suck a**

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Rainbowrific Renia
also iirc ferrets are kinda nocturnal. you play with him so late and probably got him on a semi normal schedule, but he is probably still pretty young, so thats why he is more playful than sleepy most days

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

pigy152
wow, 2 gold sinks in a row gaia....
which isnt TOO bad, but just shows they know a semi shitty solution now that will shut us up.
"we need a gold sink!"
"HERE THEY ARE! ALL THE GOLD SINKS! NOW BUY MORE GOLD GENS!"
"well ******** you gaia..."
because they release gold sinks, but have to KEEP releasing them because, well......business/money > fake economy

also, at least the items from the last one were semi-decent....i didnt contribute but;
EQUIPPABLE BUGS? REALLY?
NO ONE WANTS THAT s**t.
they added wings and s**t to the very last set of things, but seriously no one cares about the equippable BUGS >:UU so unless they toss 500m+ thats all theyre gonna get.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Sinister_Bunneh
That's what I figured.
Sadly I have no choice but to play with him later in the day/evening, since I'm not at home during the morning and most of the day.
He was good this morning though. He woke up around 6:30, and we wake up at 6:50, so it wasn't a huge deal.
I just feel bad because he obviously wanted to play and I had to leave for work.
;n;

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Another gold sink, eh? How long until the announcement about the gold generator that can give you UP TO 200 BILLION GOLD!

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Rainbowrific Renia
Sinister_Bunneh
That's what I figured.
Sadly I have no choice but to play with him later in the day/evening, since I'm not at home during the morning and most of the day.
He was good this morning though. He woke up around 6:30, and we wake up at 6:50, so it wasn't a huge deal.
I just feel bad because he obviously wanted to play and I had to leave for work.
;n;
yea, its why its best to have 2 ferrets, because theyre pretty social and i heard they can die of loneliness if you dont play with them enough or dont have a buddy D:
my mom's husband had 4, 1 died a few years ago, but they were all sick for a while after that.
then recently 1 died from just old age, and then soon after another died-but not old age or sickness, and it didnt take long for the 3rd to die the same way...u.u they were just all heartbroken and lonely from the loss >: it was saaaad... </3

and yeah, the ******** first like, 5 item rewards are EQUIPPABLE TOWN BUGS.
HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT THAT GUYS?! WOW, BUGS, I CAN HAVE ON MY AVI. WOW. NEAT.
i didnt contribute to the other one other than 100g for the first achievement, but they added new tiers on the other one at least as it progressed, maybe theyll do the same for this one.....hopefully...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff