Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate this BS.
The pacing of these interviews with Ryan Seacrest and News reporters are all over the place during competition.

WTF IS THIS? I'M WATCHING THE INDIVIDUAL GYMNAST EVENT ON NBC AND SUDDENLY IT CUTS TO ******** RYAN SEACREST DOING A RANDOM ******** INTERVIEW.

CUT THAT s**t OUT PLEASE.

INSTEAD OF THESE BACKSTORY'S ON THESE ATHLETES WHY NOT SHOW THAT s**t ON THE NEWS THE NEXT DAY?

******** BS.

********, i hate you NBC. I hate how you aren't covering enough sports and mainly just SWIMMING SEMI FINALS or Gymnastics.

I know those are important BUT YOU CAN SHOW MORE.

In fact Aussies

get this
Quote:
The Aussie Olympic coverage starts at 6.30pm (local)....that's 9.30am (London) and continues live until 9am (local, following day)....midnight London.
For those who can't watch overnight, there is a total of 4hrs compilation catchup reports.
From our live coverage, we get to see ALL the Aussie competitors, even in heats, and ALL Aussie medal hopes, PLUS the best of the rest.

KitsuSquee's Significant Otter

Interesting Genius

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I agree! I was watching Individual Archery, and just as they loosed the last arrow, it cut to a Chevy commercial, and then they didn't even review!

Barton Genius

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ikr? They didn't show the 4x200 in Men's swimming, where they got their medals. Although I did watch it live, on my iPad. I waited 8 hours for better sound quality.

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
NBC is notorious for laughing at the Olympics. Their lack of coverage is simply laughable. Since then, I watch on our local channel, which is CTV. And they do a better job covering it than NBC is doing. CTV also doesn't censor either, we did watch the 7/7 bombing, and we also watched the censored Beijing with all of the characters.

Prove? http://www.ctvolympics.ca/results-schedules/grid.html.
Aria_Knight_Lyrac
NBC is notorious for laughing at the Olympics. Their lack of coverage is simply laughable. Since then, I watch on our local channel, which is CTV. And they do a better job covering it than NBC is doing. CTV also doesn't censor either, we did watch the 7/7 bombing, and we also watched the censored Beijing with all of the characters.

yeah it's ******** pathetic

I hate how instead of showing Live Coverage in 2 in the morning they show ******** re runs of what they showed in prime time. It's ******** pathetic.

too bad I can't see s**t from CTV as it's blocked.

Sparkly Fatcat

Seacrest, pretty boy news coverage. Dude, shut the ******** up and let me see the race recaps wink

Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
They show the same fricken sports! And that's the only channel I have that shows the Olympics. ^_^

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
szechuan86
Aria_Knight_Lyrac

yeah it's ******** pathetic

I hate how instead of showing Live Coverage in 2 in the morning they show ******** re runs of what they showed in prime time. It's ******** pathetic.

too bad I can't see s**t from CTV as it's blocked.

That's extremely pathetic. From what I've watched last night, it's live up here. Maybe with the monotonous voice that will make you fall asleep, (seriously it's at 3 AM, making it worse to keep yourself up). But it's live at least. But in the afternoon, it's mostly re-caps, though some were focused on the Home Team (Canada), Sportsnet Canada however, focuses on all of the other sports.

Wheezing Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
just too many commercials like i actually want to watch the ******** event b***h
You could watch the coverage on YouTube? The commentators are pretty neutral and there's no interruptions... Then again I don't know if it's free in every country.

http://www.youtube.com/user/olympic
IKR i hate their talking rolleyes

Man-Hungry Smoker

That's why I stay up to watch it live online,
it's still NBC
but you get to see everything for the most part

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Because complaining will fix anything.
szechuan86
I hate this BS.
The pacing of these interviews with Ryan Seacrest and News reporters are all over the place during competition.

WTF IS THIS? I'M WATCHING THE INDIVIDUAL GYMNAST EVENT ON NBC AND SUDDENLY IT CUTS TO ******** RYAN SEACREST DOING A RANDOM ******** INTERVIEW.

CUT THAT s**t OUT PLEASE.

INSTEAD OF THESE BACKSTORY'S ON THESE ATHLETES WHY NOT SHOW THAT s**t ON THE NEWS THE NEXT DAY?

******** BS.

********, i hate you NBC. I hate how you aren't covering enough sports and mainly just SWIMMING SEMI FINALS or Gymnastics.

I know those are important BUT YOU CAN SHOW MORE.

In fact Aussies

get this
Quote:
The Aussie Olympic coverage starts at 6.30pm (local)....that's 9.30am (London) and continues live until 9am (local, following day)....midnight London.
For those who can't watch overnight, there is a total of 4hrs compilation catchup reports.
From our live coverage, we get to see ALL the Aussie competitors, even in heats, and ALL Aussie medal hopes, PLUS the best of the rest.

******** Ryan Seacrest.
The one thing I hated is the coverage of the gymnastic team event. They showed every American even, maybe two Russian events, and that's it! They never showed anyone else, never gave us any overall scores so we knew where each team stood, nothing! It was just, "Here's all the Americans....aaaaand THEY WON! It's just like Atlanta!" Actually, it's not because you didn't give us any drama or suspense. Just a bunch of Americans doing flips and then getting a medal. In fact, when they did show the medal ceremony they didn't even show the 2nd and 3rd place winners getting their medals! They just cut in to the American's getting gold! It's like they think Americans can't handle the fact that there are other countries in the world, like the Olympics are just an event where Americans show up, show off, and get cheered by the entire world.

Okay, rant over. I know its probably because of the tape delay, and that they assume everyone already saw online who wins, but it's still really annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff