Grudgehammer
911child
Grudgehammer
911child
pokemon ^_^

^This.

heck, i dont care, it is a fun game. ^^ i plan on own all of them ^^

I plan to get Soulsilver once I get DS.

lol i wanna get all of them that are on the DS and GBA ^_^ eventually the ones on the other systems.

Conservative Genius

8,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I seriously don't get the whole Modern Warfare 3/Battlefield 3 feud. They are both good games. Of course they have their differences! Modern Warfare 3 has an arcade-like, Hollywood-like feel to it that makes the game-play enjoyable. Whilst Battlefield 3 has a more realistic, real-life simulation feel to it that entices, and challenges players to exceed in the game.

There is the whole Call of Duty/Halo feud. Call of Duty, by its very genre, was to tell stories based on real life instances in war. Whilst Halo is a futuristic science-fiction story of things that could be a very possible instance in the future.

Here is the kicker, The misconception that First Person Shooters are for mindless 12-year old kids. They are not. Its their parent's faults, whom by definition are mindless themselves.

So yeah, I get a ton of s**t for playing Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, and Halo: Reach.

Supportive Seraph

I don't get s**t for it, but people find out I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts and assume I'm obsessed with yaoi.
      Or get butt-hurt when they found out I'm not a fan of such images.
      Or call me retarded for finding the battle system in CoM to be enjoyable because you can't mindlessly button mash through the storyline.
      OTL

Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Dedicated Loiterer

Mmm. Can't really think of anything people b***h about me liking. I know the games I play are generally made of s**t and I can admit it.
My friends kinda rage that I'm better than then at CoD and I hate it.

Dapper Spotter

Halo's campaign.

I honestly like it more than any other shooter I've ever played. I buy the games for this reason. You ever tell that to somebody and they look at you like you've got another ear coming out of your forehead.
Space Channel 5 AKA one of the greatest games ever made.
Brink, Lost Planet 2, Katamari Damacy(Mostly idiots say it sucks), Warriors franchise, Way of the samurai 3, Tribes(older ones), god eater and probably more.

Savage Lover

Eternal Marionetta

Everyone gets s**t for liking anything made by SQUARE.
I love SQUARE, especially the FF and KH series.
I also get s**t for liking Pokemon way too much- the game takes up 75% of my day. The other 25% is waking up, eating, and bathroom.

Interesting Mage

Pokemon, because a lot of people believe it is for kids.

Also, World of Warcraft.

Fanatical Prophet

I get a lot of flak for playing Battlefield 3 on the Playstation 3. However, in my defense, I'm not playing it on the PC. Even if I could run it, there's no way in Hell I'm installing Origin on my computer.

Lonely Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
any game that doesnt have the words call of duty modern warfare 3 in its title

Friend

Well, I personally don't take much teasing for liking any one particular game... However, whenever our gaming club holds LAN parties, there's always this one guy who's addicted to World of Tanks and plays it no matter what everyone else is playing. He usually takes a good amount of teasing for that!

Timid Gawker

deadly premonition, it's basically the worst thing that has ever been made.
Haven't really been given s**t, but if I had to choose one it would have to be...

Star Fox Adventures.

I never really minded the fact that it didn't play like Star Fox 64. I loved the graphics and music, and while the story had some major plot holes, it didn't seem all that bad.

I thought it was an extra bonus that you didn't have to save Slippy every five minutes.

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
Devil May Cry 2, and there were a bunch of XBox fans in my PC Tech class year who gave me hell for buying a PS3. And PSP games in general.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff