Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia magazine is hiring journalists. We're looking for talented and creative individuals with a great eye for what's hot and interesting! Current pay is 20k an article ( the journalist with the most articles written per issue receives an extra gold bonus! )

All you have to do to be a part of it is write for us! Go out and find a topic you think would be interesting to our readers and you may either submit it here or PM it to me, however you feel more comfortable. If our editors like your article, you'll get to see it in print in the next issue of My Gaia mag! ( Due in August )

To view the guild and see previous issues just click my badge! Good luck!

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Sparkly Fairy

8,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gaian 50
Hi!~ Remember me? I applied to be a journalist. biggrin I was just wondering, here you say its 20k an article, but in the GJC thread you said it was 30k an article. So which is which? Just curious~ ^____^
dancerforlife26
Hi!~ Remember me? I applied to be a journalist. biggrin I was just wondering, here you say its 20k an article, but in the GJC thread you said it was 30k an article. So which is which? Just curious~ ^____^

it's 20k. Thanks for letting me know. I'll go edit that asap

Bashful Gaian

If we write an article, are we definitly getting 20k? Because I don't want to work hard and not get the gold just because it isn't your style.

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
I'd definitely like to join you. Here are my samples
xHappyPuddingx
If we write an article, are we definitly getting 20k? Because I don't want to work hard and not get the gold just because it isn't your style.

As long as you do the article to the specifications of the assignment given, yes. All articles used in the magazine get you paid. We have a head of journalism to critique your articles and our CEO also edits and makes revisions. If you're asked to make changes, make them in time for the article to be used otherwise it will be shelved until next issue.
Vruez

Your creative writing is nice but writing articles is somewhat different. Please choose an interesting topic around Gaia and provide us with a sample article. If our editors like it, You've got a job.

Bashful Gaian

Okay, I'll get working on a sample article then b

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
MG IT Guy
Vruez

Your creative writing is nice but writing articles is somewhat different. Please choose an interesting topic around Gaia and provide us with a sample article. If our editors like it, You've got a job.

I understand that. I shall pm you the article.

Desirable Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
ya know, if i pm you some of my writing, it would be much easier. (i would still like to get paid)
sacrificeseeker87
ya know, if i pm you some of my writing, it would be much easier. (i would still like to get paid)

We're only paying for articles we can use in the magazine

Desirable Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
MG IT Guy
sacrificeseeker87

oh, i was thinking about sending you a bit from one of my books, and would get paid a little
sacrificeseeker87
MG IT Guy
sacrificeseeker87

oh, i was thinking about sending you a bit from one of my books, and would get paid a little

Sorry I can't authorize that. If you'd like you could submit an excerpt to our creative writing thread which we would publish in the issue and link users to the whole book so that they may finish reading or purchase (?) it for themselves

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff