Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there!!
Just thought I'd make a Black Butler thread.
You can talk about whatever here. Thoughts on the series/second season, fav characters, fav couples (Even though there aren't many female characters, it's fun to think of guyxguy pairings for that show [ Sebby X Ciel forever!!]) and whatever else you can think of that I didn't (I haven't had much caffeine yet xD).
Just chill, talk, have fun ^w^

Raider

I personally do not like the ending of the series... at all. And I outright dislike the second season (just.....*facepalm* ). That aside, I like how the plot were going in the first series. Would prefer it to have a bit more shounen ai moments but meh, the teasing was nice too I guess. xd I really really REALLY REALLY like Grell...... no apparent reason. rofl

Although I mentioned I dislike the second series, I like the thought of pairing the two butlers together. Double shot ultra hot sauce! redface

Ps. Anyone else annoyed with that Elizabeth? neutral

Witty Phantom

I didn't like it.
Chouki-chan
I personally do not like the ending of the series... at all. And I outright dislike the second season (just.....*facepalm* ). That aside, I like how the plot were going in the first series. Would prefer it to have a bit more shounen ai moments but meh, the teasing was nice too I guess. xd I really really REALLY REALLY like Grell...... no apparent reason. rofl

Although I mentioned I dislike the second series, I like the thought of pairing the two butlers together. Double shot ultra hot sauce! redface

I'm annoyed by Elizabeth as well -_- I know she's that way for Ciel...but I still hit my head on my desk when she appears

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Chouki-chan

Hate her guts. 4laugh

Blessed Prophet

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I loved the first season (though t was short) and hated the second season, just because it felt complete at the end. Lizzie is annoying, but I actually enjoy her character in the manga cause it tells why shes such a spaz 3nodding

Raider

AnimeFreak6868
Ninjam117

In my opinion, she's a spoiled brat. I know characters like her helps release the tension of the series... but the author should have tone it down a little with her personality. confused Second series is just... messed up. >x<

XRobbie_Is_A_BunniX

blaugh

Partying Reveler

This thread will die in about a day. If ya'll really like Kuro that much . Stick to one damn thread and keep it going like they do in the Manga section.
Ninjam117
I loved the first season (though t was short) and hated the second season, just because it felt complete at the end. Lizzie is annoying, but I actually enjoy her character in the manga cause it tells why shes such a spaz 3nodding

I loved the first season. I was a little impartial to the second season just because I didn't like the new characters and the plot confused me.
Chouki-chan

lol Is it just me, or are all the females in that series either annoying or an antagonist?

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I loved the manga more than the anime, but the anime was still good. The first season was better than the second, but Alois was funny. My favorite character was Grell!!! biggrin

Loyal Fatcat

18,700 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Power of Friendship 100
I didn't like Elizabeth and I like the Undertaker for some reason whee

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Eh, I'm not big on couples.

I do love the twist the Yana made. After Ciel died I didn't expect there to be an opening for another season emotion_kirakira

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Chouki-chan

I love Lizzie, she's so cute and annoying smile
Why don't you like the second season?

Sexy Vampire

13,900 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Big Tipper 100
I used to love it back when the first season was just beginning to come out.
I learned about it from a friend of mine, so I watched every episode 'til the end of the second season.
I'm not a fan of any pairings since to me it doesn't really fit.
Although it shows quick glimpses of pairs in the anime, I didn't think it was anything to flip out about.

Unfortunately the fanbase, however, has made me stop reading the manga.
It's not that I don't like it anymore, it's just annoying me.

As far as characters go, I really wanted to kick Claude in his testicles.
A LOT.
More than I wanted to throw Hannah off a cliff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff