Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muscular Senshi

lil_kitty_TNA
Dark Overlord Cupcakes
Well anything specific, perhaps summer sweets, a nice and icy treat? My outfit is not for show you know, I can make it appear with just one whirl heart ~
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart......

Amazing! Even delicacies such as cream puffs, cheesecake, and gelato?

.....and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Of course and all in mint condition of course! The orb can hold quite the variety my dear. Plus with my assistant next to me it is a piece of cake ~

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Dark Overlord Cupcakes
lil_kitty_TNA
Dark Overlord Cupcakes
Well anything specific, perhaps summer sweets, a nice and icy treat? My outfit is not for show you know, I can make it appear with just one whirl heart ~

Of course and all in mint condition of course! The orb can hold quite the variety my dear. Plus with my assistant next to me it is a piece of cake ~

Oh I want a cheesecake 4laugh

Muscular Senshi

Yume Moto
Dark Overlord Cupcakes
lil_kitty_TNA
Dark Overlord Cupcakes

Alrighty then 4laugh
opens the orb up with immense force and starts digging through it, but then arises with a cheesecake*
Well that was a mission indeed sweatdrop
hands the cheesecake over and forcefully closes the orb*

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Dark Overlord Cupcakes
Yume Moto
Dark Overlord Cupcakes
lil_kitty_TNA
Dark Overlord Cupcakes

Alrighty then 4laugh
opens the orb up with immense force and starts digging through it, but then arises with a cheesecake*
Well that was a mission indeed sweatdrop
hands the cheesecake over and forcefully closes the orb*

Thank you

Beloved Friend

Dark Overlord Cupcakes
lil_kitty_TNA
Dark Overlord Cupcakes

Oh oh! That's fabulous! How do you keep it all in mint condition? Such an amazing orb you have there! In which case, a slice of strawberry cake sounds good right about now n__n

Muscular Senshi

lil_kitty_TNA
Dark Overlord Cupcakes
lil_kitty_TNA
Dark Overlord Cupcakes

Oh oh! That's fabulous! How do you keep it all in mint condition? Such an amazing orb you have there! In which case, a slice of strawberry cake sounds good right about now n__n

Just a bit of magic and me and my assistant and I will always keep it in the perfect condition!
Goes through a difficult search and reveals a nice strawberry cake and hands it over*
There you go dear! Though all this use is making my assistant and I quite tired! Takes off the cape and lays it down on the sand like a towel and proceeds to lay on it*

Beloved Friend

Dark Overlord Cupcakes
Just a bit of magic and me and my assistant and I will always keep it in the perfect condition!
Goes through a difficult search and reveals a nice strawberry cake and hands it over*
There you go dear! Though all this use is making my assistant and I quite tired! Takes off the cape and lays it down on the sand like a towel and proceeds to lay on it*

Oh my, I sincerely apologize for all of the trouble I have caused! sweatdrop . Aside from the tiredness, are you having a lovely day so far? -Sits on a lawn chair-

Muscular Senshi

lil_kitty_TNA
Dark Overlord Cupcakes

Oh my, I sincerely apologize for all of the trouble I have caused! sweatdrop . Aside from the tiredness, are you having a lovely day so far? -Sits on a lawn chair-

Ah i am quite fine actually, though the sun seems to shine too bright for me to open my eyes!

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
*feeds some cheesecake to my bird friend* ^w^

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
*leaps in the water and hides below my tube* *watches everyone while peeking head above water*

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
*eats gummy worms* It's such a nice day today! *lays on her towel*

Beloved Friend

Dark Overlord Cupcakes
lil_kitty_TNA
Dark Overlord Cupcakes

Ah i am quite fine actually, though the sun seems to shine too bright for me to open my eyes!

Really? May I offer you a parasol then? sweatdrop

Liberal Capitalist

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
*Gets off the towel and jumps in the water* The water's perfect!
Throws water at people.

Fashionable Werewolf

*picks up my puppy* who is a good boy...you are....yes you are...yes you are

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out