Welcome to Gaia! ::

who thinks they should make a second wolfman following the newer one's story with benicio del toro and anthony hopkins?
I personally think benicio del toro was the best wolfman ever so far and they should make a second one
evil u better agree with me or else..............u will die wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance scream twisted evil

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
The only logical next step is a remake of Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man.

EDIT: And stop replying to yourself.
I've never gotten the pleasure of watching that movie. Is it good?
its awesome mrgreen
I thought it was good, though it had its flaws. The uncut version they released on DVD and Blu-Ray was better than the theatrical cut. Unfortunately I don't think it'll get a sequel. A loose follow-up was planned, and I heard it was shooting, but there's been no word on it since.

It sucks. Universal needs to realize that its classic stable of monsters has huge potential. They could easily be their own Avengers. Just do Frankenstein, Dracula, and the Wolfman, and then bring them all together for a big showdown. But instead they sit there with their fingers in their asses, and they're doing yet another reboot/remake/whatever of the Mummy. He got his big remake, and now they're giving him another one? What about the Creature from the Black Lagoon? He hasn't been seen at all since the initial trilogy of those movies, aside from a look-alike in Monster Squad.
i cant agree more i loved the old monster movie and it would be amazing if they remade them

Generous Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
i don't know.
well i looked it up and the only results i got were from people for ideas for the movie but no official word of a sequal.
dang that was extremely sadening crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces