Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come on people, who likes em..i mean their music is awesome heart heart heart biggrin
I like their song The Sinner.

Hilarious Citizen

The Sinner is a ******** sick song! There new cd sounds really good! Hopefully seeing them on Warped this year! smile Love the song they did or the Saw Soundtrack!

Smoker

Decoded Emotions
The Sinner is a ******** sick song! There new cd sounds really good! Hopefully seeing them on Warped this year! smile Love the song they did or the Saw Soundtrack!

i'm going to warped. 4laugh

Hilarious Citizen

sexpired
Decoded Emotions

i'm going to warped. 4laugh
Cool! XD Should be fun!
i find them pretty damn awesome lol. i heard that a new album is coming out soon
I'm surprised that you haven't gotten any negative responeses so far, Post-Hardcore is generally looked down upon on this site.
Anyways, I enjoy The Hollow. I'm gonna give their older stuff a listen here soon, one of my friends was telling me about how much better it is.
I'm into their old sound a lot more. Sorry, but the whole album 'The Hollow' sounded extremely generic. Maybe I'll go to their stage on the tour, if nothing I like is already playing~
Got a link?

6,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
Decoded Emotions

...Ikr...they're new album is amaziing biggrin
Tylermiller8888
I'm surprised that you haven't gotten any negative responeses so far, Post-Hardcore is generally looked down upon on this site.
Anyways, I enjoy The Hollow. I'm gonna give their older stuff a listen here soon, one of my friends was telling me about how much better it is.

Yer i know...but post-hardcore is beast and i dont give a flying monkeys what the haters think about it...it just means they pay attention to our music...enough to critisize it whee

Hilarious Citizen

xlolaxsparksx
Decoded Emotions

...Ikr...they're new album is amaziing biggrin
I think i'm gonna go pick it up! and the motionless in white cd! i heard good things about that!

Dapper Hunter

I almost freaked out when I saw them on SAW.

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
MMF are great! i really like their new album Challenger, but of course i still enjoy the Hollow quite a bit too. I'm also going to warped again this year, for the third time! Hopefully ill be able to see them, they're pretty high on my list 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff