Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like Glee , but is already boring talk2hand

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
I've been very confused with this season as a whole... Ryan Murphy keeps trying to push one 'controversial topic' after another, and all that its done is make Glee more of a PSA rather than something I want to take time out of my day to watch. I understand the great influence this show has on a number of people, but when he adds tradegy after tradegy, people (at least in my case) become desensitized to the values and lessons the show offers and... well, then Glee becomes slightly unbearable to watch.

Werewolf

I actually don't like this season of glee. I kinda enjoyed watching glee season 3 at the beginning but as the show moved on I found it really boring. xp
For me the best season is the first, for the story and I like the third season, for the songs they sing... whee

RawrrIsabela
I like Glee , but is already boring talk2hand

7,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
I agree...I loved the first season and the first half of the second season. But sometime in the second season it just went downhill for me and I can't seem to get back into it. It's really sad.

4,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I... sort like glee. i like the songs they sing but some of them are quite lame.... lol

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
The spoof is better then the actual show. emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers