Welcome to Gaia! ::

My opponent list from battle icon (that usually has 3 opponents), is empty / all are just blank since today. I've tried clicking fight, shuffle, reload/refresh browser, waiting, clearing cache and history, all for nothing..it is still the same.. Please help, I can't play.. I am level 26 right now and never used any cheat/hack.. Feel free to check on me GM..and please help me.. thank you..
i don't think someone could help you about that one(maybe the GM's, but I don't think they'll respond), because they(other GAIAns in this forum) told me not to help others fix that problem and keep silent so my mouth is like this neutral
My friends is experiencing the same thing, and he is one of my guild members in another game, I doubt he is hacking in this game. I think it is another issue. I don't know how to help though.
no it's not because hacking...this is bug...have you read all the forum thread?there are so many same prob like him...and me too..--a..i never hack..but can't fight @@...all blank
that's not result of hacking it's like a mushroom that appears on the unlucky account
edwin_rm28
i don't think someone could help you about that one(maybe the GM's, but I don't think they'll respond), because they(other GAIAns in this forum) told me not to help others fix that problem and keep silent so my mouth is like this neutral

yeah, you're supposed to PM him instead and then give account infos to be "fixed"

i have had this issue too (I think maybe from reloading too fast, or reloading while there was some lag)

the only way I could find to fix it was via cheat engine

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I am currently having the same problem though I did notice that anyone below 20 can play the game just fine though anyone higher then 20 can't.
i am already send message to the admin...they said this "Unfortunately this is a known issue. The Developers are actively working on the issue, but currently there is no time line as to when it will be resolved, but it is a priority issue. "...they still work on this issue..we don;t know when in finish...wwkwkkw
If they gave the known issue thing, it means this will take a few weeks just like with the earn rewards page when it was bugged. This is one of those not cool errors.
Same Problem Here Pls Fix This Soul Crash Team

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
ITS FIX MY GAME IS FINE NOW

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers