Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
K A I R I

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kairi couldn't help but stare down at the awful sight she had set foot on, as quietly as she could as well. She looked down, crying it quiet horror at the slaughtered animals she came across. She could smell the man ahead, a strange one laced with awful energy, she planned to leave his trail immediately as soon as she prayed to the dead, kneeing down. She couldn't help but get their blood on her pants. ...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S I M O N
M O R S O N

Simon swallowed the piece of flesh placed in his red, blood gorged mouth. He jumped down from the tree he climbed and crackled his neck and spine. He etched through a stranger part of the forest where he just adores going. It seemed rather dead, he landed his first kill after eating his parents. He recalled the time he consumed his father and imagined the screams and shouts of agony in his parents' voices. This just made him laugh harder than his simple chuckle, then said "I will have to kill someone else in the same way as my parents died... By my hands." he was referencing how he killed and ate the people he took. Once again, he walked.
soul_assassin_666
i smile slightly and follow after i know my memory is shady but maybe on our down time you can give me some training and i can become better more useful too you. i want to get my memories back but i don't know where too start. after finding out the information about the person you are looking for i say(i would like nothing better then too help you find and kill this person i cant stand people this this person.)

User Image

"this battle is mine and mine alone.. I do not need help from you." I yelled angrily Than in a flash I took off for the forrest alone. I must find this murderer and see if he's connected to damion somehow. I ran soo fast through the trees and the sky a few days time only took me minutes to acheive as a vampire. and thats when I saw it, a forrest with the smell of death. Blood was everywhere from woman, animals, it made no difference. It boiled my blood and made me thirsty. Its been awhile since I last truly got to fead. I realized it couldn't be damion. He's cruel, but he prefers people over animals. I wonder what could have done this. As I wonder deeper into the forrest.

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
OoC: Alas, I must get some sleep. I shall be back... Hopefully.
i give up and sit in the woods in the highest tree i can find and i meditate.

User Image
soul_assassin_666
i give up and sit in the woods in the highest tree i can find and i meditate.

User Image

side note: I thought you were going to bed liar

Distinct Genius

Username: Geistfahrer
Character Name: Marius L. Maksim
Species: Human
Side: Neutral
Sexuality: Straight
Back story: Marius grew up as an orphan, taken in by an old man he simply knew as 'Gramps'. He was always pretty sure he wasn't human, but he'd never revealed to Marius his true nature, and considering Marius was found by Gramps blind with terribly burned eyes after an attack on Marius's home village. The two were like father and son, and Gramps would help the human boy overcome his blindness and give him tools to live his life to the fullest and the power to defend it. One of the greatest gifts Gramps would give to Marius was the knowledge of a near dead fighting art called 'Screaming Palm'. The second greatest would be the gift of a new sense to replace his lost sight, marked by the strange symbols that has replaced Marius' useless irises and pupils.

Gramps would eventually pass peacefully with Marius at his side, never revealing his true identity even at his death bed. Marius took it as the greatest lesson of all. In the world he was brought up in, he was taught of the strife all different species dealt with, and the prejudices and evil that racked their land with sorrow and endless bloodshed. Marius has set out on a journey, a journey to find some sort of balance in the world and an enlightenment that could help quell the endless war life was raging on itself.
Other: Marius carries a sword disguised as a walking stick, one specially made to suit his fighting style.
Appearence: .:kLiK:.
I make my way more through the dark forrest, seeing decapated animals all over the place.. Who could have done this to these innocent creatures. Half eaten and tortured like this. I know I have a need to feed but not with such cruelty.

Distinct Genius

User Image
Marius

Perched atop a boulder somewhere in the Dark Forest sat a man, clad from head to toe in a long, robe-like garment. His eyes were covered by a length of cloth securely wrapped around his head several times, the tied knot covered by his long and messy hair. A long staff laid across his crossed legs, blue in color with worn lacquer that had dulled the once bright sheen it used to reflect. Not that the blind man could see it to admire it anyway.

For the longest time he sat still, his only motion being his slow and even breathing. He was listening, taking in the sounds of the forest, listening for disturbances around him that could alert to an approaching foe. Marius had taken a moment to stop his trek through the wooded area when it had gone eerily silent. No birds, no footsteps of ground bound woodland creatures, barely any sign of life was making itself known. It was like they'd all ran scared, hiding from some horror. Moments later the smell of blood flooded Marius' nostrils, his nose made sensitive by his missing sense. Something was causing trouble.

Marius' hand quickly grabbed the familiar spot on his staff that had been worn down from years of clutching it before standing tall and leaping down from his boulder. He started forward slowly, his staff always touching the ground a few inches ahead of him as he started toward the growing smell of blood. It wasn't long before his keen ears caught the sound of something muffled and quiet. It was a voice, making a near inaudible whimper. Was it someone weeping? Marius carefully continued forward, soon reaching the clearing where the source of the crying was coming from.

"Is someone there?" he asked aloud, attempting to locate the nearby individual. He dared not step farther without knowing who was around him.
I jump up to a tree running along the treetops looking for any clues to Damion. The forrest just brought back memories of all the innocents slaughtered all those years ago. If i had been stronger, maybe I could have done something. It doesn't matter now. I kept running through the trees, and eventually reached the edge of the woods. I looked up into the moonlight to see the mountains. "I must keep pressing forward," I stated. And within a split second I disappeared into the night.
K A I R I

She finished her prayer, standing up and looking down sadly once more, a small tear shedding and mixing in with the blood on the ground. She heard a call from inside the woods and looked around frantically. A slight fear stung her as her fists bawled and she stood her ground. Hesitant to respond, she stumbled over her words for a moment before calling out. "Who are you? Did you do this?" she asked with a hint of anger on her voice. She looked down at her knees, realizing the layer of blood, waving her hand over them and making the blood evaporate. ...

Distinct Genius

User Image
Marius L. Maksim

The responding voice seemed slightly threatened, a tinge of fear and rage coloring its tone. He wasn't sure what had happened, but he had inadvertently placed himself in the position that made him a possible culprit. Marius reached to his bandaged eyes, pulling the cloth away from his right eye and revealing horrible scar tissue that comprised the skin surrounding his orb, permanently colored with red and purple bruising. His scared eyelid opened, revealing his white orb and the strange symbol where his iris would usually be. It wasn't long before he quickly covered his eye again, having 'seen' enough. There was blood covering the area, that was apparent, but he now knew the true horror that surrounded him.

Marius continued forward towards the voice, soon passing a line of trees that had separated them. He could hear breathing now, so the girl was in sight. He stopped again though, making sure not to make any threatening motions and not agitate this person any farther. "I did not do this. I'm just as appalled as you seem to be," he replied once he was in view. The stench of death was thick here, and made Marius want to gag but he fought back the urge to do so.
Username: OneHitWonderGirl
Character Name: Alita Welshe
Species: Werewolf.
Side: Neutral.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Backstory: When Alita was born, she was basically left behind. Her mother was the top b***h of a very large, very powerful pack and had no use for a female offspring. So she was left in the woods. Luckily, unlike her sisters, a member fell back specifically to take care of her. He taught her tolerance and how to protect herself. He died a long time ago, during a recruiting sweep by another large pack in the area. Since then, Alita has slept with a vampire, dated a human, and is currently best friends with a ghost.
Other:
Appearence:

User Image
User Image

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Alita! Alita, wake up, there's someone at the mouth of our cave. Sweetheart, wake up." Alita groaned as the sound of Sabella's voice woke her. Since the ghost wasn't shouting, Alita assumed there was no threat, so she took her time in stretching and yawning, her lips pulling back to reveal her sharp canine teeth and a tongue that curled up like whip cream on top of the perfect yawn.
"She says she knows you." Sabella said quietly, hovering over me. She wasn't floating, just taller. I looked at the mouth of the cave and a scent hit me that I knew all too well. Wild flowers and freshly cut grass. Gaia.
I groaned and pushed myself up onto my paws, my skin splitting and hair shedding in a circle around me.
"It's okay, I'll clean that." Sabella said flatly, her hands on her hips.
"Sorry. I'll get it. Will you hand me that dress? I'm not feeling too pantsy today." Sabella dug through a cardboard box they had found and pulled out the white summer dress she stole last winter. It wasn't so great for warmth, but this time of year it was perfect. Alita pulled it on and pushed her hair back, stalling. Gaia was her ex and a very dramatic, unpleasant person. Probably here to yell at her again for something or another. When Alita reached the mouth, she shivered from the sudden warmth of the sun.
"Yes, Gaia?"
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas